From the Beach to the Bar… Two EASY Summer Makeup Looks! ~ Freddy My Love

Main From the Beach to the Bar… Two EASY Summer Makeup Looks! ~ Freddy My Love

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Freddy My Love.
Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      From the Beach to the Bar... Two EASY Summer Makeup Looks! ~ Freddy My Love

How to take your summer holiday makeup from the natural beach look to a glam evening golden goddess! Products linked below *affiliate* Hope you enjoy, …

Simona Senosi

Hi freddy you are so pretty,incredible and influincingπŸ˜‡

Kaii Baron

The videos are becoming a bit repetitive and boring. Maybe try a pre-fall clothing haul. I think expressing your technique on how you shop for polished and tailored clothing is more of your expertise than these continuous videos on makeup/beauty, travel, and trends, etc.

Mavis Vermillion

love the looks!!!! love everything u do! you have the style i wish for but will probably never get! love u!!

Meek Johnson

It actually looks cool having your fringe back

Kate Hunt

Could u please do a holiday make-up look using drugstore products! Xx

Sophie 16

Love this video I wanted to change my hairstyle for ever but didn't want to dy or cut it and than I saw that you got a fringe and I loved it and 3 weeks ago I went to get one myself and I love it soooo much thanks for being my inspirationπŸ’–

Ruby Nocher

We Stan a pink qweeeen πŸ’•

Rainy Midnight

Your bangs were not a good idea.

nia

If there’s ever a Barbie live action she should be Barbie 😍😊

Sophie C

omg someone please tell me where her top is from it's absolutely GORGEOUS

Madison Herries

Your makeup looks so good ! I saw the Lion king today and it was really good. Apparently coming out with Mulan next, so excited !

XiLoveTheBeatles

Gorgeous makeup looks and I absolutely love your hair! (I get people will have different opinions but no need to tell someone you don’t like something on them… remember it’s just hair!)

Marieke Mulder

All you need is the right lipstick and you can make your self look amazing

Xoxo Fash

You're pretty!

Nayani MC

Totally agreed! Love everything you recommend ❀️❀️ Lots of love from Mexico❀️❀️

Charley Brooke

Can I be you β˜ΉοΈπŸ˜”πŸ˜–

NOREEN KHIER

omg i love this awesome videoπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Nurul Huda

thank you so much freddy

Danielle Miller

I know you don’t get as many views like your fashion videos! But I love your makeup videos! β™₯️β™₯️

Mydearestnena

Where is your top from? πŸ™‚

jordan24474

I have to know where your top is from 😁πŸ₯°

Sarah

I love makeup videos πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–πŸ’•πŸŒΈ

Diana Lygina

Please post more makeup tutorials – I love this video. β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™Œ

mi ka

I really love the fun look you look so gorgeous on both look😍❀

No Decaf

Perfect timing for my beach vacation coming up this week! Love these looks!

Sasii

Even if someone doesn't understand the value of influencers as self employed people you have to know that we are here for you β™₯️ so if you feel you need a break please take it because we care about you first!! your videos and content on social media are nothing compared to the importance of being in a good mental place 😘😘 XX from Italy

T e r i

Please do more makeup videos 😍 love it so much ❀️

Grainne Cremins

Hi Freddy, could you please share how you avoid having your fake tan/ foundation transfer onto your white tops? X

Grainne Cremins

Hi Freddy, could you please share how you avoid having your fake tan/ foundation transfer onto your white tops? X

Anesha Nahal

Some of the comments on this video are just RUDE, if you have nothing nice to say please do not say it! I believe that some of the comments people make about Freddy gives an insight into some of the insecurities people have but this is NOT a way to make yourself feel better. Can't we all just support the girls who are killing it!
                                                                  Freddy please don't waste your precious time on rude people and enjoy.doing what you love, wear what you want to wear, have your hair how you like it.

honor

so many brands that test on animals 😬

Kayli Everett

Waiting an extra day for a video is totally worth it!πŸ’—

Lovisa Bjureek

Gorgeous Freddy😍 Where is the headband from?πŸ‰

Miga Cicka

Still waiting for the gothic makeover for you!That video woild be so interesting!

(Btw this video is amazing)

#79450
                                                                          Rose Gold

OMG I love both makeup ideas thank you so so so much love ur channel!!!!!!!xoxo

#79451
                                                                            Countess C

You really don’t need to wear any make up you look lovelier without it but each to our own

#79452
                                                                              Puffball 04

Thank you so much for the effort you have put into this video. I just wanted to let you know that we appreciate all of the hard work you put into these videos and that your job is not easy. I feel terrible that you lost all of your hard work but you have still managed to get it up. You are beautiful and such a lovely person and I hope I will get to meet you some day. Much love from Sophie πŸ’–

#79453
                                                                                Georgia Hayward

I need to stop now keeps applying highlighter is so realistic πŸ˜‚πŸ’•πŸ’•

#79454
                                                                                  Francesca Beltramme

I love your videos and cocos to you are so inspirational because I really want to become a you tuber and your really funny to as well with coco bye love you

#79455
                                                                                    Samantha Budhu

I love both looks… you look gorgeous Freddy!!! πŸ’–

#79456
                                                                                      Daisy Godfrey

I know you had to put in so much effort to make this and get it up so just know we appreciate it SO much, we love you xxxx

#79457
                                                                                        Millie Acton

how is she so … like classy??? and elegant?? all the time?? she is the type of person I aspire to beee

#79458
                                                                                          miss behaving

Do you tone your hair? Love love love

#79459
                                                                                            3 Hentys

Gorgeous, I feel like this makeup look is essential, don’t you?πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                            error: Content is protected !!