FULL COVERAGE. ANTI-AGING.WATERPROOF. CONCEALER!

Main FULL COVERAGE. ANTI-AGING.WATERPROOF. CONCEALER!

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Goss
      FULL COVERAGE. ANTI-AGING.WATERPROOF. CONCEALER!

Its full coverage. Its waterproof. Its a concealer. And you can get it in 30ml if you like! Links Below! US UK Small Large …

D D

Gorgeous, "wink"!!!

Omyara 15

That look after covering his ear naughty look I loved it, so lovely. God bless you Goss sweet guy.

Sweet Tater Pie

Don't cover up your ears ! They blend in with your shirt !

Manamea Skin

The only Male makeup artist I follow and probably will ever follow!! He’s just so classy so handsome and stays looking fly… love how you review products while you keep your masculinity! I don’t know if others agree but that’s just me hahaha #toomuchsauceforYouTube 🀣😍

Em B

I live by this stuff.

Tracy Lea Beauty

I mixed this with a moisturizer and made my own BB CreamπŸ˜ƒ I had got the large tube and didn’t know how I was going to use it up and it worked out really well!🌺🌺🌺

LYNNSTER1971

Hey Wayne, 2 questions:
                    1. Can I get this in Canada?
                    2. Assuming 1. is "yes", would Farsali Rose Gold be ideal as a primer under this if I wanted to use as a foundation?
                    I have dry skin.

J N

Lmao. That's the brand I use. IT is amazing. I don't have the concealer, but thank you for this video. Will have to get it. There makeup is flawless.

Becca Giessing

I love this concealer. Covers my dark under eyes. Does settle in the lines so use sparingly.

Donna DAlessio

I have used this concealer and was blown away with that coverage

Paula Holmes

I love this product so much, it was my favourite concealer until they started not filling up the tubes properly πŸ™ I bought one from QVC and Boots that were half-empty and the lady at Boots told me they knew this but were told to sell them, which was so disappointing and I haven't tried to purchase it again since, but I miss it and can't find anything that matches to it!

Heather Graff

This is my favorite concealer of life! I have quite dark under eye circles, and this is the only thing I’ve found that can cover them, but still keep my undereyes looking smooth and hydrated. I simply cannot be without this amazing product!

Victoria Hanke

So Dashing in the V-Neck sleeves sweater!!

Brandy C

You look so dapper today! Ty for the video. They always both inform and amuse 😁

Teciane

It's a great Brand but it doesn't have many colors for dark skin tones

IDK ITS EMILY

Who else always heads straight to the comments πŸ˜‚πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

*anyone wanna be youtube friends 😊

Nisiepie N.

My theory…
                                        Wayne has been especially dressed up for high level Goss Cosmetics meetings.
                                        Hence the new logo.
                                        I keep lusting after makeup, and then have to calm down because I really should be waiting for what Mr. Goss will be coming out with in the near future.
                                        I need gorgeous, sultry blush for light medium skin, Mr Goss. hint hint

1969Vanessa G

Double take!!!

lori engelmann

Wow! I think I will have a try. BTW, I just bought the Rikki Mirror. OMG!!! What a difference in my every day. I can't wait for my daughters to come home from college to use the selfie attachment. Thank you for the recommendation!!!

Col. Ruby Dimples Manacha

Looking good Wayne!

Samc W72

Thanks for this video, I have this product but wasn’t very keen as it was way too thick and wouldn’t blend…………….now I know you’re supposed to warm it up on the back of your hand I’ll give it another try!!! ❀️

Mally Flower

I've been slowly adding more IT cosmetics to my makeup collection/routine.
                                                  You're gorgeous Mr Goss

Kelly Wolfe

Anti-aging……hayyyyy….πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’–πŸ’™πŸ’š

Carol Pardee

Love you!

noemi acevedo

Wayn you should try Dermacol foundation it is insane stays on until you Wash it of leaves your skin soft and moisturized.

Steph OnTheRocks

God, I love you! You always make me smile.

Cheryl Emmanuel

Looks good. Thank you for the Holiday Brush restock – I just got mine along with the synethetic blending and pencil brushes! xx

Lena Hall

I have been binge watching!! I just found your channel-i love it, and you

Fi Perez

You’re very awesome today….. beautiful eyes …..!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Jennifermwb

I just could not get along with this product. It was way too sticky for me. So sticky. The texture of it just grossed me out and made my under eyes look awful. πŸ™ Everyone else seems to love it. Just was not good for me.

EyeAmMe

πŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ‘ THANK YOU! I've been searching for a full coverage waterproof concealer w/spf to minimize acne scarring for summer swimming 😍! SO EXCITED to try it!!!

Lisa

Love the ear bit… so funny πŸ‘‚πŸ˜Š

trish pugelli

you look extra handsome today xo is this good also for aging skin with lots of crapyness? (sorry for the spelling)

houria hafsaoui

OMG well done you are so funny when you give all you re knwoledge i love the way you are please keep going you have all my support
                                                                          Naziha from France πŸ‡«πŸ‡·

Daniel McIntosh

This is my husbands page but I'm gonna say it anyway.,,,you are very handsome πŸ˜ŠπŸ’›πŸ’–πŸ’›

#7773
                                                                            Argoz Smith

Thank you handsome!

#7774
                                                                              Lisa Leal-Ontiveros

Love your reviews!! Great timing as well! I am looking for new concealer for my mature under eye! ❀️

#7775
                                                                                Leanda Bollinger

I just love you and your videos.

#7776
                                                                                  sharichristou

I have a lot of concealers. But always reach for It. It really is the best. Great for dry under eyes!

#7777
                                                                                    C Momtoboys

πŸ˜‚ the look you give after you covered your πŸ‘‚πŸΌ- love it

#7778
                                                                                      Gracie Jimenez

I have it. It really is the best for 58 year olds like meπŸ˜‰

#7779
                                                                                        Katherine Hayes

GORGEOUS, YASSSSS!! πŸ’–πŸ’‹

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!