FULL FACE OF 5 BELOW MAKEUP | SHOCKING!!!!!

Main FULL FACE OF 5 BELOW MAKEUP | SHOCKING!!!!!

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      FULL FACE OF 5 BELOW MAKEUP | SHOCKING!!!!!

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here is a video where I do a full face of glam using makeup that costs 5 dollars or less! I hope you guys enjoy! Thanks for watching!

HannaForMakeup

How could the queen of scent not say something about the smell of the wet‘n‘wild foundation? I think it’s terrible 😵😵😵

isamar Contreras

Ok i always see those lashes and i never get them thinking nah they probably suck. Omg! Girrrllll cant wait til payday!

Maria Torres

From now on every product you don’t like you should #ElectricChair lol

yasmeen suraya

do the mini hands challenge pls!!! 😁

Ayesha Ghaffar

Can you do a review of Bath and Body Works water collection or their hyaluronic sleeping mask? I bought it already but I want to see how you feel about it.

Heidi Bingham

I. Loved. This. Video. SO MUCH!!!! You're the BEST!

MsJodbug

Love the eye look and those lashes! 🔥

Daisy Marquez

Look at that nail polish thooo🧐😍

Cody Jay

I just did a video like this a week or so ago! Great minds think alike!! There are definitely some hidden makeup treasures in low priced stores!

Corrin Floyd

No outtakes?!!!!

Krystal Manzano

Girl you're so funny!!🤣🤣
                            You make me laugh so much love watching you're videos!

Madison Layfield

Hi Kathleen!! Loved this challenge😻🤩

KK Malik

Plans to give away a mascara that you've already used?
                                Those lashes though 😱

Alyssa Cascos

Kathleen: "No no no….electric chair".
                                  Me: 😂 I am dying

Stephanie Ramos

OMG YAY

Tina Pientowski

Great video maam hope you have a great week maam:))))).

Tahlia

The editing in this is fireee!

Olivia Newberry

i am really tired of all the spam "im a small youtuber btw" comments disguised as compliments to kathleen; no covert spam pls 🙄😑
                                          on a separate note, kathleen, i love your shirt ❤️

Kellie P.

Plwase do a full face of cruelty free Indy brands!!!!!!!

Angie

The foundation is the same one that smells like paint and has the little paddle looking applicator. It’s just in different packaging.

LB

Do a full face of Sally's makeup! Love this look and those lashes are so you 🙂❣❣

Mama Molly

Love late night Kathleen Lights videos for my insomniac self ❤️

Mona Christensen

Mascaras are the one and only product I can't go cheap on 😜

Erin LeFevre

Wow, these are huge! Thats what she said hahaha sorry couldn't help it

Alanis Jang

I’ve been watching you for years and I just realized how really green your eyes are. I thought you were wearing contacts for a sec haha

Megan Scull

U look gorgeous as always 😊😊

Denisse Castillo

Idk if you like Jeffree or not but I would love to see you try out his make up!!!

Stacie Berry

This literally looks amazing. Those falsies are stunning

Sandy IAA

Please please please TRY lord and berry lip crayons holly guacamole you will thank me later yes its wooden but its not your ordinary pencil so creamy and soft let me know what ypu think of them

Sajia Hanif

Dollar store makeup please! Or cheapest at the drugstore or the cheapest or most
                                                                  Expensive in your stash

Ashley Harsh

That wet n wild foundation is the same one as the one in the glass bottle & spatula thing. It's just in a tube such a good foundation for so cheap tho 👌

N N

Ever wondered how things can be products for that price and still pay people? Right.

Vanessa Romero

Your so damn funny i love it

Kawaii KimKim

Please do a full face using Korean makeup products 🤗

#76764
                                                                          Haunani SH

Great video! But maybe don't use plastic bags next time!!

#76765
                                                                            JanineBean

I’m so confused about how they created a huge super cheap palette with crappy shimmers and awesome mattes?! Like it’s usually the COMPLETE OPPOSITE?! Huh?!
                                                                              Also yeah mascaras that cost $1.66 do NOT go near my eyeballs. My eyes and my skin are SO sensitive and I can FEEL a rash the moment someone says “dollar store makeup”.

#76766
                                                                              Stay Melendez

Hey kat ur eyebrows came out great! For being someone who rarely uses brow pomade 👏

#76767
                                                                                Cynthia Guzman

Your editing is KILLING ME KATHLEEN. LOVE THE NEW EDITING STYLE. I LAUGHED SO MUCH

#76768
                                                                                  Jazzi Girl

Such a pretty eyeshadow look n even when products don’t perform well you still kill it.. thanks Kathleen how about a vid using number 7

#76769
                                                                                    Elettra Rubbo

Essence has very good mascara under 5$, try one of them next time 😊

#76770
                                                                                      Devyn Kubley

Since when is the photo focus foundation in a squeezy tube instead of a glass bottle?! Am I the only one that didn’t know!

#76771
                                                                                        Jacqueline Acosta

Looks amazing!! Would love to know how it was a few hours into wearing this whole face.

#76772
                                                                                          Adriana Taddei

18:52 lol the glitter from the mascara even went to her hair

#76773
                                                                                            Twin Peaks

Kathleen makes anything look stunning . Our five below has more summer junk sfuff than a makeup section so its not as interesting to look through

#76774
                                                                                              Mariska Luye

Loving this look those colors and the lashes 😍Would you please do a full face of Essence make up or Cartrice make up.

#76775
                                                                                                juliaaaaa

lmao im impressed and not with the product but with myself hahaha

#76776
                                                                                                  Marika Österlund

Go to Youtube to see another video, finds a new Kathleen-vid and immediately the other one is forgotten! 😍

#76777
                                                                                                    Princess Punzalan

You should try the jelly pop by elf

#76778
                                                                                                      Adriana Taddei

Of course you can make the cheapest make up products work ughh kat u really have goddess hands

I was pretty impressed with the eyeshadows they looked so pigmented!!!

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!