FULL FACE OF FIRST IMPRESSIONS – Pat McGrath, Il Makiage, + Strawberry Stuff

Main FULL FACE OF FIRST IMPRESSIONS – Pat McGrath, Il Makiage, + Strawberry Stuff

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      FULL FACE OF FIRST IMPRESSIONS - Pat McGrath, Il Makiage, + Strawberry Stuff

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here is a video where I try on a buncha new makeup!!! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for watching! xoxo! Products I Used: Pat McGrath …

KathleenLights

Ok! SOOOO!!! Quick update!!!!!
        After wearing the foundation for the rest of the day, I noticed it getting really heavy in my T zone area. Especially around my mouth….
        I wanna test it out with a different primer before I officially make up my mind about it! But I’m currently ON THE FENCE lol… I’ll update you guys once I make a final decision lololol
        As for the primer, not worth it in my opinion! At least for ME. I need a dewy base lol.
        The powder is AMAAAAZING but you can find a cheaper alternative out there for sure! (But I do love it)

ashley sibrian

Do an updated primer ❀️❀️ I need to know which dewy base is worth my money

Alexandra Lemons

I’m so excited that you chose to make this video!! Definitely appreciated πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

SUCH A GOOD MAKEUP LOOK!!!!!

Sabrina Cardo

Do a euphoria makeup tutorial!! Specifically maddy plssss

Carly H

What do i think of your face? Its a nice face. Noice.
                Omg dont get me started on moustaches showing thru foundation, i franticly plucked mine yesterday thru the makeup, bad idea.

Dee Clark

I've noticed that the 90's style lip is coming back. I never liked it in the 90s either. In my opinion it ages the person wearing it. But you look great as always Kathleen!!!

Rosy Cuevas

Has she always had that girl power tattoo on her bicep? CUTE!

Kavita Patel

Tom Ford vibes on the packaging 😍

Alivia Chang

Kathleen can you please do a full face review of Honest Beauty? πŸ™πŸ˜

Laure Cremers

That blush looks amazing on you, it really looks like you're glowing from within, like an actual flush! Btw you should try sweeping a tiny bit across your nose, I feel like that would look so good on you. Helps everything blend and look natural πŸ™‚

Orfaelia

whats with the music

Bernadette Tadrosse

Hi Kathleen,

Great look. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸŒˆπŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί

Some feedback, for your videos going forward please. (Especially of newness)

Could you swatch all new colours, products you speak of and show in your videos? I.e. eyeshadow palettes, lipsticks, lip glosses, liners, etc.

Thank you ❀️ from Sydney Australia πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί

Danielle Taylor

That lip and eye looks amazing on you Kathleen!!

Jean From BeautyShopPH

I keep seeing 50/50 reviews on the primer

Gemmelisa

I have been LOVING your brows lately! Can you pleaseeeeee do a tutorial???? β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Ashley Lamora

Please try nikkia Joy's illuminate palettes so finely milled doesnt emphasize texture not glittery its amazing

Makeup LIKE A PRO

Do you edit your own videos? 😫 I just love them

CreepyAtTheDiscoToBattle !!

19:57 what a mood lol, love the makeup look πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Jazmine Repass

We need a freakin brow tutorial! I envy your brows! Love me some fluffy brows. 😍

Candace Carter

I LOVVEEEEEEEEEEEE this look!😍

Mimi.V.143

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈSorry but ➑️Artist Couture⬅️ is glittery & more than Anastasia's sis, what are you taking about⁉️

reny rebollar

Can you pls link the songs

Elizabeth Montes

What sponge is she using?

kaitlyn barrera

I can relate when it comes to pink blushes…i usually reach for corals and peachy tones.

Sofia Ovalle

U changed your blush… !!

Veronica Lloyd

That eye look is gorgeoussss !!

Amanda Rood

The poop brown lip isn't flattering. Looks like you got pink eye and accidentally ate poop outta the litter boxπŸ˜‚

Eu T

kathleen…. the brush

10:34 lol I knew it

noWam

My favorite type of videos πŸ’œ with my fav gurlπŸ€«πŸ˜‡πŸ’œ

Clarice lis

Please review the entire Colourpop Strawberry Shake collection! It looks so cute! <3

Bibi Grill

How the hell, no one is using js, l. lee etc. but social climber Manny yes??

reny rebollar

Does anyone know the name of the song when she was putting her foundation

Kylee Hoenshell

This isn’t makeup related but please do a nail polish collection video ☺️☺️☺️

Leslie

Full face of K-beauty please! I bet you would look lovely in it!

#84641
                                                                          Amanda Rood

Lol! Looks like you have pink eye in both eyes

#84642
                                                                            Chris Rendell

im normally not a huge fan of pink and red eyeshadow looks but honestly this is just so gorgeous and im really feeling it

#84643
                                                                              areli amaro

You’re music gave me 2012 vibes loved it

#84644
                                                                                Ana Laura

Your face looks flawless! Ughh i will never know lol girl im too broke for ms Pat

#84645
                                                                                  Diana Castro

Sooo ….. not interested in buying this foundation but it's Kathleen so I'm still gunna watch it β™‘

#84646
                                                                                    Bibi Grill

that light with no foundation above the brows πŸ˜‚

#84647
                                                                                      Diane Mercadefe

Turn the music off!! It’s awful!!

#84648
                                                                                        GEE OZZ

That eye look is πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ₯°

#84649
                                                                                          Rachelle BaΓ±uelos

I freaking love that foundation! It’s so good mixed it with does of colors and watch your life change

#84650
                                                                                            roisinburke

I feel like the highlight is just sitting on the skin. Like you can see exactly where you applied it. But everything else looks BEAUTIFUL

#84651
                                                                                              Jazmin Esquivel

Please link the songs Kat!!! I love themmmm

#84652
                                                                                                Debra Carlson

I just honestly do not care about Pat McGrath products. Super expensive and not appealing to me at all. I’m sure that MUA probably appreciate that brand. Too pricy, not cruelty free, just eh.

#84653
                                                                                                  Caitlin Anns

I love these types of videos from you Kathleen beautiful makeup look ❀️

#84654
                                                                                                    Jess Schleihauf

9:10 triggers my google assistant it's so scary lol! Loved the bloopers btw 🀣

#84655
                                                                                                      Ashlyn Page

the eyeshadow looks so beautiful

#84656
                                                                                                        Carly Serritella

This is one of my favorite looks you’ve EVER done !! I love the pink with your eye color

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
                                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!