Full Face of Makeup From SHOPPING MY STASH #FFF

Main Full Face of Makeup From SHOPPING MY STASH #FFF

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison
      Full Face of Makeup From SHOPPING MY STASH #FFF

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U ❤ #FFF Shop the NEW MyClarins line here: Thank you to Clarins for sponsoring …

Carla Roca

Looooove this look!! <3

Connie McLean

I love the KISS lashes in the style Corset. They are really fluffy, but light and comfortable to wear. And only like $6.99 USD

Britt Orozco

Love this look sooooooo much. My goodness you killed it.

Hoo Me

Love that u don’t use faux lashes. Great tutorial!

Mari Pollard

I wish I had your lashes!!!

Olivia Pearl

You should do a FFF using only samples. I’ve been trying to use up all of the samples I have so they don’t go to waste.

marie kelly

Love the look! Love the Shop your Stash! Love your Channel! Love to see more looks with the Natasha Denona Palettes!!

Paige Grove

Strong lioness look. 🦁🐱❤️

Gabriela W

Is Vanessa like your BFF or is she your manager or something? Because i feel like we have just accepted her at part of your posse without knowing if she's like working for/with you or is just a really present BFF (either way i love her)

fleuria

okay this is totally random but I’d LOVE to see u recreate Eliana Jones look from this nomis premier. I don’t even watch the show, barely know who she is but I saw the look on my explore page n fell in love

lmsunnus

Fleur de Force has amazing lashes with Eyelure. My favourite style is “Fleur’s Favourite.”

Debbie Tomassi

You look so bronzy and beautiful in this chocolate gold smokey eye! And that chocolate wing is so stunning!

Debbie Tomassi

I love kiss lashes, I like the ones called Shy, they are very natural, but the band is so thin. Kiss has really nice thin bands.

Sharon Lee

Think my fave look on you x💜

Jocelyn Sloan

I love the Estée Lauder Double Wear. Haven’t put it down since I bought it in September. It’s so versatile!

Cristina Arguello

Your bronzer looks a lot more flattering when you use a smaller brush…

Mel Pingeton

Which PF candle are you burning? I love the Amber and Miss, Teakwood and Tobacco, and Spruce.

Jo Handyside

You have such beautiful skin

Stephanie Perez

What shade did you use in the double wear foundation?

Nicole Demers

Clarins might be vegan, but they are not cruelty free. 😭

Charlotte Bolch

you’re so beautiful and i love all these makeup looks!! forever my favourite youtuber 💕

April Lane

What hair care products do you use on your hair shampoos, conditioners, treatment masks etc? @alanaramma

Natalia L

I think it would be a cool idea to do a FFF of “multi-use” products – mainly because I love the philosophy behind these products but have trouble finding a quality product that is truly multi-use. I know it’d be very little product so maybe it can be a “mini FFF” OR a comparison of different products

Ashley Koski

love this! and all your videos! is there just a suggestion- is there anyway to make your videos a little louder? even if i turn them up it’s hard to hear you

Amber Nguyen

Can you add another Pat McGrath item to your collection and try the new FetishEyes mascara??? pls

laurenbeauty

I heard Clarence at first and i was like who is this Clarence and why is he sponsoring your video 😂

Kate S

Loved this full face Friday, felt like you took your time, reminded me of your older vids. I really really liked the mix of shopping your stash items and new stuff 👍🏻

jacinta chater

FYI the myclarins refresh spray looks so good over makeup and makes you look like a beautiful glowy goddess

daisi xx

Personally I don't think ND is overpriced because you get way more in the pan and the product itself is high quality. As someone who tends to only buy single shadows that are like £10-12 per pan, the price of ND 15 pan palettes are normal? The pans on ND palettes tend to last me the same as my single shadows? And when I did buy regular palettes I would always go through my fav shade super quickly (like a month of daily use)? I don't see what's the problem. If you like the product, it is worth the money. End of story.

kristinkiely

Allana can you PLEASE do a full face of your favorite cruelty free products for us cruelty free subbies??

Carla Lambert

Beautiful makeup allana!!

Prachi Choudhary

The intro jingle it's awesome 😁😁👌🏻👌🏻… Originally which song it is? Please tell me

Stacey Oddity

I have a Pat McGrath eyeshadow palette that I was scared to use, but now I can't put down. This eye look you did today…wonderful! Ready for you to inspire me for warmer weather, but the weather isn't cooperating!! XxOo

tracy gaskin

Sharing the same opinion as you…Natasha Denona eyeshadow are absolutely gorgeous and pigmented but so expensive!!! Any dupes you would recommend on a more affordable budget? Also any suggestions for greasy eyelids ? Lastly keep up the good work, looooove watching your vids 🙂

#22472
                                                                          Julia Anne

please do a fff on glossier play! 🙂

#22490
                                                                            K Courtney

I as always enjoyed this! I don't own super luxurious palettes, I just can't justify spending over $100 on one single thing. I'd much rather spend $100 on a couple/fee different things and get a bit more variety. I just tried the MAC Artist Flame-Boyant palette (25% off at MAC right now so was slightly cheaper) and am deeply in love with it. Really nice warm tones, would definitely be curious to see what you would do with it! Love your channel, keep it up girl!!

#22491
                                                                              browberg

Your natural eyelid color is beautiful and makes it look like you’re already wearing a creamy eyeshadow

#22492
                                                                                Jennifer Ciliberto

Such a beautiful look, Allana!

#22493
                                                                                  Eviee Langelier

when it comes to ND eyeshadow palettes I want them all! Like safari, sunset, lila, gold but I cant afford them so I think the price is crazy lol just because I cant afford it

#22494
                                                                                    MokaTutu

Love this look!!

#22488
                                                                                      Nathalie Caron

Love this brown liner on you. I should do the same 😉😘

#22489
                                                                                        Georgina Russell

It turned out beautiful, love those colours on your eyes.

#22486
                                                                                          Liz Fawcett

LOVE this look! Going to recreate it for my Saturday night out in Leeds next week x

#22487
                                                                                            Elvira Escalera

Love this eye look, definitely doing it next time!! (With a different pallet lol)

#22485
                                                                                              farmlifeglam

Natasha Denona palettes are my weakness! I have almost all of them minus the tropic palette and I’ll be buying the new one. I do love the product and find it unreal HOWEVER, Sydney Grace products are almost identical to hers and wayyyyyyy cheaper. If people don’t want to spend the cash I’d highly highly suggest the SG products. Try them you shall love them!

#22484
                                                                                                Bella Meunier

Question on all the make-up and skin care lovers! I am currently looking for a sun screen which I can wear underneath foundation or tinted moisturizer. Thanks for your help 😁

#22483
                                                                                                  Lindsay Holden

I don't get the whole ND/super pricey palette thing. From watching a lot of people apply hers here on youtube, they don't look like they work any better than my Anastasia or Tarte or even Colourpop palettes- in fact, they often look patchy. I've seen some of her shadows look really hard to work with. If I can get a beautiful, high-quality palette for under $50, I just can't justify spending more than that. I never ever use up eyeshadow palettes, and I'd rather have a few good ones than one single one for the same price.

#22482
                                                                                                    Annika Thn

I Love to see all your Videos 😍😊

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!