FULL FACE OF MAKEUP Using TARTE COSMETICS 💦#FFF

Main FULL FACE OF MAKEUP Using TARTE COSMETICS 💦#FFF

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U ❤ ——————————————————————————————— Makeup Used: Ready Set Radiant Mist Spray …

Bethany upton clark

Love the video and the makeup!!! I do miss the whiter lighting you had in your old location though x

ashley rickaby

I love the tarte clay stick foundation and the lights camera lashes mascara! They’re eyeliner kohl’s are also amazing! Loved this video ❤️

Hannah Beckett

I went through a big "tarte phase" but honestly I got frustrated with them. The products are fine, but they pump out new products so fast I feel like there's no thought behind them. Also so much of their packaging lately has gone in a very….tacky direction in my opinion. I know some people think the glitter and charms and chunky stones are fun so I'm probably just not the target market, but especially when I travel or keep it in my bag to touch up later in the day, I don't want something that looks like it came in a box with a Barbie. I just feel like they are a brand that pumps out products at such a rate that there's barely enough time to get excited about a new product, or try it, before there's another one and then you feel like shit for not waiting for that one instead. I think that's probably why my favourite has become Hourglass, just because all of their releases seem really intentional and long-term.

Adrianna Forster

loved this little Gem thanks Lan we Stan a QueeN

Jo Schwanitz

It‘s super hard to get tarte here in germany, that‘s why i only have one eyeshadow palette from them. But i wear looks with it all the time!☺️

You look stunnung in this eyemakeup!😍 i love mint scented lip products, too!

Klara from Switzerland

i also LOVE the better days primer. a bit sparkly but otherwise moooist😍

Brooklin Bernek

❤️❤️❤️❤️ just love me all the FFF's

olav

Wanna see full face with japanese make up products

Jayde C

That tarte toasted pallette and the bronzer 🤩🥰 just dreaming one day

Rita Meshreky

Been wanting to hear your opinion about this foundation 😍💃💃

I K

I always check your ig stories but sometimes i do miss them and im sure some people do too, and i think you should just do check-ins in the video, i mean that would be great 🙂

I K

Damn that mascara looks gorgeousss

emilyf

Tarte was recently introduced to Sephora in my country… Maybe it's time to try the infamous bronzer :3

Karris Jade

I wish they sold tarte more easily in the UK. You can get it online but I would love them to have counters so I can see the products in person before I buy. Please tarte! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Daniela Garcia

I love your full face Friday videos 😍❤️

Britte Vermeulen

Jeeezzz it’s unnatural how good you look at the end of EVERY video..! I mean seriously, I try, but I always end up looking like Pippa the Big or a Barbie doll. There is no option in between, just these two.

Allie Elle

Love literally everything about you, and your makeup is INCREDIBLE in this video! Got me inspired to get back to my tarte favs too 💜

Jaisha. K

Looks soo good! Love the sleek pony

Jessica Maria Lara

Lovely

Emily Francis

try the tarte foundcealer it’s lighter coverage with a natural finish! or maybe this one with a foundation oil?

skeeterbieber

your lashes are gorg! do you have a lash lift?

Lynn Melina

Amazing Video!!! Just shows how amazing tarte is .. i love tarte.

Jean From BeautyShopPH

Tarte Blushesss my ultimate faves.

Leona Shopaholic

Loved how the look turned out! Can you do a full face of HUDA 🤗 xx

nancy maciel

Full face of Makeup Forever please!!!

Kitty Coon

I love tarte clay bb cream with spf and the under eye color corrector! The only eye shadow palettes I own are the tartiest in bloom and the flirt mini lol I want to try the lifted mascara😬

Lizziejnb

The 3 looks with the Tartelette in Bloom was the FIRST video I saw of yours, At that time I recently have bought it and your video was so bombbb I used those looks so much!

TheTigereye22

Omg you look sooo gorgeous! This makeup, your ponytail, you look so bronzed, glowing and angelic omg you beauty!! ♥

Carly Clayton

I would love to see a #FFF of Glossier/Glossier Play! I know you have a lot of videos using Glossier, but I would love to see a video of you trying out the Play line. 💗

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                              error: Content is protected !!