FULL FACE of PR MAKEUP TESTED

Main FULL FACE of PR MAKEUP TESTED

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      FULL FACE of PR MAKEUP TESTED

Today I’m Doing a Full Face of PR Makeup Tested … Wish Me Luck!!! xo’s ~ Tati HALO Before & After PHOTOS HERE …

Anonymous

I want to win this giveaway bcz I love make from small age๐Ÿ˜Š

Puteri Ruwaida

The sponge reminds me of the one nikkie uses.

Sarah T

i need stuff

Alexis Rรฉgi

In a beautiful date 22.2. We were born daughter. It's amazing, beautiful and it's a warrior. My pregnancy was not easy

TheRindyrae

Love the look . I just ordered the other day the Urban Decay Reloaded palette. I never had the original, in fact I only have the heat and cherry ones.i think the bright lips are fantastic on you. ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ‘

Jessica R.B.

Umbrella academy

Pixie Dragon Designs

Would love to win ๐Ÿ™‚

Arielle C

I entered in the last video and IG, is this entering something else?

everyday PLUS fashion with Dawn Polan

Tati! You are THE BEST! And yes, I am kissing up to win. I am 51 and I just started a you tube channel. I struggle with makeup and the camera reminds me every time I have to edit. I struggle with self doubt and โ€œwho do I think I amโ€ thoughts. Any kind of confidence I can get from makeup would sure help. You really are the best. My daughter and I talk about you more than we talk about her kids ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ. Have a great weekend.

Sol So

๐Ÿ˜ป

i wanna win one of those !!

Drina

Would love to win something. Will you please do a look involving green or blue eyeshadow? Those are my go-tos. I love bright colours. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜š

Sydnie Eureste

if you have hulu, BINGE WATCH SEASON 4 OF LOVE ISLAND. I am so addicted I donโ€™t know why. DO IT!

noWam

Iโ€™d love to win the giveaway because Iโ€™ll be able to try so many products which I canโ€™t get in my country โค๏ธ insta noam_arad17

Gina Sorrentino

Thank you for doing this giveaway! I would be so confident and so happy if I received a gift from you! I have a very sad collection of makeup, I would loveee an updated @glamlifeguru moment ~ ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ xoxo gina

swati krishna

I want a lipstick so bad ………btw u sing good ……..

Heather Calkins

I love your videos and I would love to win to help with my self esteem dealing with a chronic illness.

Christy Robertson

I would love to win because I'm a makeup lover myself but can't always afford to try new things

fromnottoyot fromnottoyot

I'd like to win because I am 8months sober! And I love tati!!

Au Dy

I think the Shallow version youโ€™re haunted with is Trisha Paytasโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Lisa McIntyre

I would be so grateful to win any makeup. I just donโ€™t have money in my budget for makeup right now. I know we donโ€™t need it to be pretty but it sure would help my self esteem.

Angeli Encarnacion

I really want to win because a lot of these products, if not all, are so hard to find here in the Philippines; and if they are here, they're overpriced due to shipping. ๐Ÿ™ I just really wanna try it all ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

ASHWIN BENIPAL

I also want to start a channel but I donโ€™t have enough money to buy makeup products ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Pls help me out

Claire White

I'm so excited to hear about the new Halo Beauty products! I'm really glad you're able to be more creative and feel better about your work. Seems like switching your schedule was really productive!

alicia vogan

New show to watch…Better Things on Fx! Love your videos ๐Ÿ˜Š

A KAY

Student life = poor ๐Ÿ™ would love to win! ๐Ÿ™‚

Ellee Wade

I love your channel so so much, iโ€™m an aspiring make up artist and make up lover all around but right now Iโ€™m out of college and owe students loans so I donโ€™t get to buy a lot of make up so iโ€™d love the chance to grow in the skill โค๏ธ

Jamie_G13

Really enjoyed this video! I am getting the Cover FX palette in this months BoxyLuxe from Boxycharm & now after seeing you use it & how gorgeous it is I really can't wait to get it!

HeyItsEco

Iโ€™d love to have all this makeup because most of the products and brands included in the giveaway are not available in my country.

Georgia Barone

Absolutely loving that lipstick on you ๐Ÿ˜ Would love see you try all Australian beauty products as well as Shaaanxo's beauty line XoBeauty ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

Shannon Bleakley

Iโ€™d love to win the giveaway!! Donโ€™t get a chance to test out some new products all that often so would be nice to see whatโ€™s out there๐Ÿ˜

Ary 2002

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’€

Lucy Fer

You're an angel ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’›

Manzoor Ahmed

done@tati

Janeil Aultman

Shook by the look girl! XO

#15331
                                                                          Des Panelo

the eyes make you look like an Egyptian princess

#15332
                                                                            louise Heaney

To win would help take away college stress xoxo

#15333
                                                                              Dreanne Gowans

You can literally pull off any makeup look youโ€™re so lucky! Always gorgeous ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก

#15334
                                                                                Andrew Goins

I would love to win this for my girlfriend BIRTHDAY ๐Ÿ˜

#15335
                                                                                  lacey sledge

You probably won't even see this message but i ordered halo and just received it today!!!! Im so excited!!!

#15336
                                                                                    Stephanie Loera

Tati, this has to be one of your top looks. I absolutely love it! Everything about is just so beautifully balanced. The bright lip!!! My goodness. 10/10. I will definitely be trying to recreate this look in the future.

#15337
                                                                                      Aditi Maheshwari

It is such am awesome look I loved it's fresh yet glam it's beautiful and I loved it and the highlighter is gorgeous girrrrlll. Love yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

#15338
                                                                                        Samantha Evans

Oh my gosh! Your eyes looked amazing in this video ๐Ÿ˜

#15339
                                                                                          Tamika Ruiz

I would love to win to have a little bit of new makeup for myself since I always use my extra spending money on my son and getting him little surprises or treats!

#15340
                                                                                            katertot17

My hobbies are sewing, baking, reading, and doing my nails. โค๏ธ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿช๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป

#15341
                                                                                              Gabriella Petrova

The lipstick is gorgeous!

#15342
                                                                                                Lili gucci

I am watching umbrella academy on Netflix at the moment, I would recommend that for you to watch. I have also just finished watching altered carbon which was amazing!

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!