FULL FACE of PRODUCTS I HATE | The BAD Bin

Main FULL FACE of PRODUCTS I HATE | The BAD Bin

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      FULL FACE of PRODUCTS I HATE | The BAD Bin

All of this needed to GO AWAY … this is the makeup I’ve been keeping in timeout because it makes me feel ugly. xo’s ~ Tati HALO Before & After PHOTOS …

Ena BračiΔ‡

I dont get Americans and avoiding the sun at all costs and all that self tanner, never touched that in my life. Lay in the sun in the morning and evening for five days and youll look like this a couple of months for free. Sun isnt bad if you know when to be in it.

Lala Smoochie

what's on your nail Tati? Love the colour

Karina Gonzales

Not that you need it but honestly Tati working out is really looking good on you!!😍 you look so healthy and happy!πŸ’–

Alicia Banister

If she gets rid of the James Charles x Morphe palette I’d scream πŸ˜‚

Kristin Revoir

I'll take that Lorac palette off your hands!!!

Rohas

I know what you mean about the labels. I've been suspended from Twitter for almost 3 weeks now because of an acappella Billie Eillish cover I did -.-

shelle dockley

I love the purple lips!

Kaipolani K.

The shaaadddeee!! I laughed so hard i almost peed myself. That was fantastic!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ashlin Zaman

What is up with tati and james Charles I don't get it

Olivia Stahl

The shade πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Qandeel Shaikh

love you so much😍

Kyo Le

She protecc
                              She attacc
                              But most importantly…
                              SHE DOESN’t NEED JAMES CHARLES BACC

Kaylyn Seleman

I love you Tati, I wish i could be famous so I could be your friend and support you girl. But I’ll support you from afar❀️

Jacqueline Diaz

β€œSome new friends maybe.” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
                                  Love you Tati!

Megan Perez

Friends…it’s all about quality not quantity. I’m here for ya! πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Kaylyn Seleman

Tati those crickets are going to come for you for taking their song.

Leila Lakyria

Small YouTuber here ! Y’all go support πŸ›Ž .

Chic and Tasty

The critique with so much class. Not overdramatic. Love it!!!

Enza Mobilia

Hi Tati πŸ’• can you please try KIKO`s products? IΒ΄d love to hear your opinion (:

Lozzatron

Lol a urethra is what you pee through

mina begum

U said URETHRA 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣😭

Samantha Seawright

I have the SAME feeling about kush mascara I try to love it but it always smudges under my eyes πŸ™ I want to love it and I love the packaging but it’s so disappointing

hln573

ho-lyyyyy shade 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Tiffany Urbay

SOME NEW FRIENDS MAYBE
                                                      I
                                                      SCREAMED
                                                      HAHAHA LOVE U

Leonora Atanasoska

Tati: Some new friends maybe
                                                        WHAT IS HAPPENING GUYS??
                                                        I dont fallow other social media so I'm left in the dark here..

Shauna Basel

Can you please do a video or make suggestions for gray eyes?

Allbeauty Bylexi

THANK YOU! I hate the kush mascara is so watery and clumpy and doesn’t give me any volume at all.

Naomi

Does anyone know what body bronzer she used? Sorry if she said it and I missed it

vlvtmare

please do a bad bin cleaning again

BlahBlahBlast

β€œWhen I can see this right here”
                                                                  β€œIt’s kind of doing that right here”
                                                                  β€œThis , this and this β€œ
                                                                  Girl please PLEASE zoom in PLEASE ZOOM IN

Charji Hitchin

9:38 some new friends maybe a hahah Tati I feel u babe

Nikki Gove

β€œSome new friends maybe” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Allbeauty Bylexi

Family will always be there, friends come and go.

Karoleigh Armstrong

Have fun, rewind!

#43371
                                                                          Latenightowl KM

I'm dying wheezing at Puka's censor πŸ˜ΉπŸ’•

#43372
                                                                            Anna Pheby

James has left, muted and blocked everyone in the chat

#43373
                                                                              Allbeauty Bylexi

When she covered pukas weenie πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                              error: Content is protected !!