Full Face of Products YALL LET FLOP! | Jackie Aina

Main Full Face of Products YALL LET FLOP! | Jackie Aina

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Jackie Aina

Full Face of Products YALL LET FLOP! | Jackie Aina

Get your first audiobook for free when you try Audible for 30 days. Visit or text jackieaina to 500500 Hey babes! Today’s video …

ใƒใƒณใƒŠHannah

Lighter skin tones look good with darker colored blush . It's a trend in Japan .

Katie O.

Sis arenโ€™t you on vacation, u work too hard ๐Ÿ’•

Camille Mcmurtry

You didnโ€™t sing the lash time song ๐Ÿ˜ญ

anniyah ambroise

She popped that shimmer on and MY NECK immediately snapped so thanks

Janeth Nunez

You are the only youtuber whoโ€™s videos I can rewatch and whoโ€™s videos I can watch without any skips!!!โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Carls Junior

Auntie Jackieโ€™s best look. Hands. Down. She has never looked more chocolatey smooth.

Golden Girl Jay

Jackie: well you ainโ€™t doin nothin anyway

Me: stares at my reflection in my vanity mirror

Me:.. she right lol

enesjay KH

The part of the song itself would also be pretty cool for the intro from time to time ๐Ÿ™‚

AlumniArmy

For sure the Bobbi Brown foundation we have just 10 am in Germany gonna wear this today I guess ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

KeShawna Walker

Your makeup looks are so gorgeous

Angel Alexis

Was binge watching jefree videos .. Iโ€™m here now finally ๐Ÿ˜ญ

hotcocoacinamonbrown

"Why didn't you join us at seven A.M?" Sun: cause I was on the East Coast warming them up from that frostbite they're suffering through. I could've stayed in bed ma'am, so appreciate my glow. 2nd. Thanks for the Milani suggestion. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

les xo

I love you Queen

lynsey carrier

Am I the only one who like watches.. makes a comment then be mad I ainโ€™t wait to comment on some other funny ish she says … lawd!

lynsey carrier

Not my fault you slept through your alarm๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Golden Girl Jay

I feel like we donโ€™t even be meaning to let products flop itโ€™s just so much that comes out at one time and we canโ€™t keep upppppp๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฉ I know I sure cant

ู†ุฌู… ุงู„ุดู…ุงู„*

ูุฏูŠุช ุงู„ู…ู‚ุฏู…ู‡ ๐Ÿ˜˜

Paaai

Smashbox studio skin is one of my favoritessss!

Noodle Maiden

If you wanna get on the naked heat train, highly recommend the naked heat petite. Good selection and colour pay off. Also on sale most places in the UK

keisha_renee

Shopmissa products their brand aoa is so underrated they have some amazing products and most are one dollar

Emily Sterner

I think Iโ€™m the only one that was never into the naked palettes, I never had any of them because they were too expensive for me with all the same shades. Iโ€™m glad I didnโ€™t spend my money into them, they never interested me.

Kara v.

Pinkiana ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’€

JAESKULL

Yasss stubble ๐Ÿคฃ CAN TOTALLY RELATE!

Tamika Moana

How original, comparing a WoC to an animal…

Emily Sterner

I have dry skin and Iโ€™m young and I love to be hydrated but I love a full coverage and I feel most foundations are not suitable for me.

Dreama Hamilton

jackie is THE best youtuber in the entire beauty community. no questions asked! there is nothing not to love about this woman

Jade Heard

Auntie Jackie, do a full face of makeup you love but we donโ€™t see in videos normally!

Margaret Rothwell

Beautiful nuf said

New Dawn

Yup auntie Jackie I will admit and I take full responsibility of allowing these products to flop in 2018 because I am not into makeup like that and I just love watching you create the beauty art ๐Ÿ˜.

Ayeesha Ridgely

That nars concealer is life ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ

OneSyteria

โค๏ธ how you dropped that financial advice !!๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ

Amanda Grace

Lil peach fuzz ๐Ÿ˜‚โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

Annie Lynn

Ahhh thank you someone FINALLY mentioned how bomb kiss lashes are I thought I was the only one who noticed ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

seshel roberts

lil peachfuzz……..

Shy Glizzyyy

Ya know just at the nyx store Dora the exploring ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ love that Jackieโค๏ธ

#9298
                                                                            Sarah James

As a South African, hearing you mention Trevor Noah made me so happy!! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                            error: Content is protected !!