FULL FACE PLAYING WITH NEW MAKEUP πŸ’„ #FFF

Main FULL FACE PLAYING WITH NEW MAKEUP πŸ’„ #FFF

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison
      FULL FACE PLAYING WITH NEW MAKEUP πŸ’„ #FFF

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U ❀ #FFF (but like it’s FFS saturday lol hi bye) WATCH MY PREVIOUS VIDEOS! Full Face Using TARTE …

SelinaLucy Love

Dear Allana, I just wanna say, that you're one of the most beautiful woman I've ever seen… Such a georgeous, natural beauty wow. You're really gifted, girl πŸ˜˜πŸ’•

I K

I actually love that you don't use fake eyelashes. Just makes the look more realistic to me. You look gorgeous πŸ™‚

Diana Ocampo

Can you do a review on the bareminerals new foundation stick 😊

Amy

I do wedding and Prom freelance makeup, and I never ever ever wear lashes myself. I just absolutely loathe how they feel. I would rather have sparce lashes than the nasty feeling of fake lashes. Yes they are gorgeous and I put them on 90% of my clients, but your girl here cannot stand them on herself.

Sophie Gernaey

Hi, can you do a FFF using one brand, Lumene? πŸ’„πŸ’‹ I don’t know you can get it where you live. But here, in Belgium, it’s an brand that’s becoming very popular. 🀩 It’s just an idea. πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Gina Mailer

can you do more reds, blue, or yellow eye look? i always see brown eyeshadows.

Robyn 112

The foundation looked great. And those Dior lip glosses looked soo pretty. I need one…..or two. LOL😍Beautiful look! I don't wear false lashes either. I can't get the hang of it. All I need is an eyelash curler and a really good mascara. Hope you're having a great weekend, Lan. β™₯οΈπŸ’πŸ₯πŸ₯šπŸ°πŸ‡πŸŒΈπŸŒΉπŸŒž

Yara Enamorado

No FFF song? Is it Friday? Is it a day? I don’t know what to do with my self… WHAT DOES LIFE MEAN!?!?

Jlyn D

No fake lashes for you… You have great natural lashes & you look better without the fake ones. Suggestion:… can you try to part your hair to the side? I’m curious on how it would look with your hair getting longer. Thanks for the video.πŸ’—

Rickerov

I don’t mind the mouth noises but my dogs attack the ever loving shit out of me when they happen so now I live in fear. Also, the Biba palette is perfection and I hate myself for getting it but I love it.

Brandee Stotz

Oh thank goodness u didn't sing FFF…. Sorry β™‘ love, love, love all ur buds but I just can't stand the fff song. I'm a clinique foundation fan too. Really want to try the new Refresh foundation.

Brittany Stewart

Would love a full face Friday using Pacifica!!

Jonnifer Magpale

your brushes please

Erin Taylor

@rawbeautykristi needs to come to the lash rescue

Harriet Stawowy

Glad to hear you are losing the song/ it was not flattering and it was beneath youπŸ’•

Aparna Rathore

R u going to giveaway the extra dior lipsticks….loved the benefit cheek palette..😘😍

Tammy Mishler

I hope to one day be able to get a Natasha Danona pallet

F T

Can you stop trying new things, I want to buy everything you put on your face πŸ˜‚

M R

Speaking of buying things because of youtubers, would love to see you do a video with products you've bought because of YouTube (good or bad)

Unless of course you've already done this and I missed it, in which case I shall sit back down and binge your videos once again, haha.

Sam_ W

I also discovered Katie Jane Hughes recently and her Instagram is amazing. The girl has skills and I am living for it. I am loving that minimal glossy look.

mlayne130

Honestly I think the cheerleader is perfect for travel, even though you don’t think it is!
                                                You bring ONE pallet, which yes, it takes up space because it’s big
                                                But you literally don’t have to bring contour, highlighter, blush, or bronzer if you bring this one pallet, AND it saves so much space on the hotel bathroom counters because it’s just one pallet, as opposed to 4 separate items, not even including the rest of your hair/makeup/skincare products.

I’ve been debating getting the pallet because I already have 4 benefit blushes AND a backup Hoola bronzer because the one I’m currently using is almost done, but it’d be so nice for me to travel with AND I’ve been dying to get my hands on that Cookie highlighter!! It looks GOREGOUS!

Veronica Watson

I kinda love how you mumble to yourself/us when you are commenting or being witty lol. It's cute.

MomLifewithKay

Your skin is flawless πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

salmontheginger

Can you pls do a full face friday with drugstore makeup for broke college student like me 😭

Jeanine Zec

Love this look, but I hope you don't boycott the Full Face Friday jingle for too long because I like it. It makes me laugh!! Here is a suggestion: You know how you said you'd never use the gray tones in that palette? You should do a video where you use only those colors that you aren't typically drawn to, i.e., gray tones, cool tones, just to see how you could make it yours!

Kelsey w

Lol the ASMR πŸ˜‚β€

Megan Hale

Plz do a…
                                                            FFF of drugstore makeup
                                                            FFF of Bare Minerals
                                                            FFF of elf makeup (there have to be some hidden gems no one knows about!!)

Bianca Gorospe

I would LOVE to see you try doing a makeup look with those grey eyeshadows in that palette!

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                            error: Content is protected !!