FULL FACE USING TATI BEAUTY BLENDIFUL… NOT what I expected!!!

Main FULL FACE USING TATI BEAUTY BLENDIFUL… NOT what I expected!!!

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      FULL FACE USING TATI BEAUTY BLENDIFUL... NOT what I expected!!!

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here is a video where I FINALLY try out the Tati Beauty Blendiful and give you my thoughts on it! Hope you enjoy! Thanks for …

Amy Cespedes

Finally lol I paused the video before it even started because I’ve been waiting for your view I’m so excited 💖 ok back to the video.

A. A.

Please try Kosas Cosmetic. Its perfect for dry skin, their oil fundation, liquid eyeshadows and perfect higlighter_ brush. Please do review

Christine Diderrich

Omg Kathleen! Give us a tutorial on your eye look! When you care back on with your eyes done it was like BAM in your face! So amazing!

Belle Clementine

I could definitely see this being super useful for travel! 👌

Kirsten

I was literally screaming at my screen that you could move the handle part 😂😍♥️

Gillyanna Coops

Linda Hallbeeg made basically this same sponge/puff a long time ago. You did have a beautiful looking base! 🌻💙

Amber Rose booders

Will someone use this the same way youd use a makeup eraser? I feel like it looks just like the same material the makeup eraser is made of. I need to know, is it the same material or atleast really close? Will it remove ur makeup with just water?

Naomi Flores

Take a shot everytime Kathleen says, “In my opinion,” 🤣🤣🤣❤️

storiesinthedust

i am OBSESSEDDDDD with my blendiful. i haven't picked up a BB since!

Yamilethh Cantu

Lmaoo that little flick at 12:07 thinking that the powder would just magically disappear😂😂😂🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Montana Snowflake

It’s a fricking sponge covered with a wash cloth! How dense does Tati think we are 🙄

Minty Remix

Girl you neeed a tan asap

Nicole G

Omg I’ve been waiting for this!! I needed your opinion ❤️❤️

Lucia Archuleta

So… when you first flipped the band, is the seam already ripped?? I swear…

Ashley Tee

Make Milkup. Sounds fun. 🤣

Taylor Donnelly

Lmao the second time you said porter 😂😂 I replayed that about 5 times

Marie Dongiapon

reviews on bretman rock’s wet n wild jungle rock collection pls!!🥰

Taytay Queen

How much coffee or cocaine did you inhale Kathleen 😂😂😂😂 love u

Rainy Day Reviews

I’m sure people have already mentioned, just the black strip in the Blendiful can easily be flipped to the other side so that it doesn’t get in the way 👍

Edit – seconds later… she realises 😂

Brittany Santiago

What was the shade for the foundation and concealer please ? 🙂

Madison Phillips

This is actually the best review/tutorial on how the blendiful actually works (and yes I think it’s better than tati’s because I think since she is used to using the product there were some details that she could have included that Kathleen really puts to the rest like we all would with this product❤️❤️❤️)

Sydney

Are you doing a best of colourpop this year?

Celeste Rangel

Truly not interested in the blendiful, no hate to Tati, just not interested. But if Kathleen posts, I’ll watch it 💗

Sophia Tompoulidou

You are so cute in this video! When you said about the ribbon not moving I thought what a silly goose you can flip it … and then you said it my friend ☺️☺️☺️ ly

aiwun

Kathleen, can you do a tutorial on how to do makeup on fine lines? I have intense fine lines under the eyes (astigmatism and pulling at the skin all my life didn't help) and I find all my concealers and powers really sink into them no matter what I do. You mentioned setting your under eyes quickly today, so was wondering if there's a trick to it that I'm missing. 😘 Thank you!
                                                        Also you spin as much as you want! Make it like a ride! Wheeee!!

Stephanie Cardoza

Finally! I’ve been waiting!

Kristine Anne

Please review Bretman Rock x Wet n Wild collab!! 🥰🥰

Hey You

Nah I just use my brush and blender. This whole blender thing is ridiculous waste time and have to put up with a lot of efforts?

Ivanisse Betancourt

“throw on some mascara”
                                                                comes back with an entire eye look

Maan Mallen

What's the pink nail polish you're wearing? Can't find a similar shade on Lights Lacquer.

ForeverSunny3

Where did you get your chair? I am on the hunt for a teal swivel chair!

VeronicaZ

Why are you so cute! I always enjoy watching your videos!

Alejandra Acosta

Is cafecito coming back? 😩

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                      error: Content is protected !!