GET LIT WITH ME – My getting ready PLAYLIST!

Main GET LIT WITH ME – My getting ready PLAYLIST!

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      GET LIT WITH ME - My getting ready PLAYLIST!

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) I’ve been super busy & haven’t been able to film much during the day BUT I finally had some free time ON A FRIDAY NIGHT & this is …

KathleenLights

So sorry this video is going up late! I kept having issues uploading it because of the music lmao.
        I mean, I knew that would happen but you guys have requested this so much I thought I would share some of my fav songs to get ready to!!!!! I hope you guys enjoy this mess!!!! Real videos coming soon lmao

Ariana A.

Please film with Ylette! Anything!! Just bring her on โค๏ธ

Becky Tarr

Kathleen is me when Miss Shiney is playing ๐Ÿ˜‚

Kitty91

Con Altura ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ my jam ! Hahaha

dares girlgacha

I love Kathleen lit!!!!!

HappyJac

Patiently waiting to be your bff ughhhhhhh LOVE YOOOOOUUUUUUUU.

Mia

Please review the new fenty foundation

soul ripeanutbutter

This video makes me so happy to see you jamming to some of my favorite songs!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ms. Farhana

Damn you're so hilarious, I love it! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Rana Marmoush

I think youโ€™re due for a declutter series ๐Ÿ˜‰ pretty please ๐Ÿ™ โค๏ธ

Sonia V.

I don't mind the laid back style ๐Ÿ˜… anyways I wish you luck with your brands!! Hope no big or serious struggles come to your way ๐Ÿ˜Š

Brooklyne Lyon

Girl more like just pineapple pizza, YAS I mean the only topping besides cheese and sauce ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Redheadaidee

Godtttt dam! More than 9.5% of alcohol in a beer? Girl yas okay brb gonna go catch me some ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคช

Victoria Traudt

It would be dope if you would film "A day in the life of Kathleen"

Brittany Bailey

I'm up doing my makeup now bopping along… then you put the 1975 on and I'm scream singing the sound at my vanity ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† they're my fave. Seen them 5 times since 2016

760HaZelEyEs

โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโ™’๏ธโ™Œ๏ธ๐Ÿป๐ŸปI love Kathleen Chocolate wasted ๐Ÿป๐Ÿปโ™Œ๏ธโ™’๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ

Jen

Iโ€™m loving this style of videos!!! Please do more! I feel like itโ€™s so behind the scenes and I love ettt!! โค๏ธ

Yellowflower

Thank you for the new song I discovered and the old song tht I rediscovered ๐Ÿ˜ญ Hit em up by blu cantrell is my favourite song but I forget abt it entirely and listening to it again bring sooooo many memories

Johanna Veliz

Hi!! Please try the new fenty beauty foundation

Carolina Menache

Kathleen being a fan of Rosalia brought me so much joy at 2:00am

Tara Aquilia

More of these! Love your music taste and variety!

Christa Rae

Okay bye

Ruby Osorio

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Stephanie Escobar

I love you Kathleen!!!!!! TYSM for introducing me to new music too

J V

this is my favorite video youโ€™ve ever posted ever when you put on third eye blind LETS BE BEST FRIENDS

Vanessa Garza

the 1975 :โ€™) iโ€™m CRYING. i saw them back in May in austin, BEST CONCERT EVER.

Sarah Bradford

Kathleenlights ASMR at 10:10? Haha.

Aly Martinez

Vlog!

Britney Helen

Been watching you before you even had 1 million followers and you never fail to make me laugh! Youโ€™re so genuine and donโ€™t try hard at allโ€ฆ i knew i would like you cause we both are Aquarius lol

E

You listen to trash

Kim Lee

love this loook!!!

Cristal Arebalo

Kathleen please review the new dose of colors foundation!!! We are pretty similar in shade so I would love to see what your shade match is to get a better idea of what shade to get

Laura Castro

I love you, girl, honestly, you are my fav! โ™ฅ๏ธ
                                                                        However, pineapple๐Ÿ‘ should๐Ÿ‘ not ๐Ÿ‘be๐Ÿ‘ near ๐Ÿ‘pizzas ๐Ÿ‘
                                                                        #ImAVirgo

rositaa

thisss energy ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

#83792
                                                                          Ellie Jelqzkova

I just watched this video and I already miss it ….
                                                                            Your music taste is LIT baby girl <3 do more of theseee

#83793
                                                                            Maria Bueno

Please do a whatโ€™s in my bag video!

#83794
                                                                              Orfaelia

yass pineapple on pizza

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                              error: Content is protected !!