Get Ready With Me: I DID FASHION WEEK MAKEUP FOR THE FIRST TIME!

Main Get Ready With Me: I DID FASHION WEEK MAKEUP FOR THE FIRST TIME!

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials

Today one of my dreams became a reality: I did makeup at NEW YORK FASHION WEEK! Together with Marc Jacobs Beauty, I flew to the big apple to do a …

NikkieTutorials

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT THE DUTCH WORD OF THE DAY: "Reizen" (travel) ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑโœจ

beimkohlehydrat beimkohlehydrat

loved the sarah look and i will be very interested to see different makeup perspectives snd maybe more runway makeup looks!!

Emanuela Cecconi

Reizen= reisen (in German means "to travel")
            So fun noticing these similarities ๐Ÿ˜

Naja Reseke

When she blends her concealer ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ itโ€™s so satisfying

My deaf cat max and other forms of creative fun

Yeah that was the best video i ever seen from you with sarah , and you looked amazinggggg!!!! โค๏ธ… i have watched that video twice, still cant remember anything… then i tried to do wicked eye liner .. but i failed hard

Elle Liz

gorgeous )

KATHLEENANNE

OH MY GOD. FINALLY YOU SANG AT LEAST 2 LINES. I LOVE YOUR SINGING VOICE EVER SINCE!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’–

Zoรซ H

Iโ€™m so sorry for your loss my love โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

David Van Dijk

So proud of you! โ˜บ๏ธ

Zoe Kelly

I will reizen to Amsterdam Holland the end of this month and hope to see you ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ

Kira Basham

as always, reisen above and beyond the haters Nikkie! phenomenal work at fashion week, I work in makeup in New Zealand and daily makeup wear is very similar to no-makeup looks. very beachy, balmy and fresh with a bit of skin showing! as someone who learnt from youtube I found this hard to get used to but now I love it! there are so many different ways to wear makeup and none of them are wrong! just allow your creativity to flow! Xx

itsnynkehvs

Jij was mijn mol samen met Rick Paul maar jullie gingen er bijde uit, toen zat ik op sinan maar nu op sarah๐Ÿ˜‚ ik volg je al zo lang en vond het echt leuk dat je meedeed en begrijp dat je er uit bent gegaan

Rachael Offer

I love how happy you were in this video โคโค You're kicking goals girl! You are an inspiration and someone I look up to! Much love from Australia x

Vanessa Allison

I LOVED your energy today!! You are a true inspiration Nikkie! You radiate so much beauty and I am so incredibly happy for you and your recent accomplishments! โคโค

I have a name

Wie is de mol in Belgium starts this sunday and im thriving

Whitney Faith Hsu

I love to reizen to new places ๐Ÿ’– Wanna go to your place Nikkieโค

Simona Pilatova

hi Nikkie, nice job, love the makeup look. I ve seen from nyfw that u are actually taller than supermodel, how tall r u? just wondering.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ โค๏ธ

Pamela Corral

I love Marc Jacobs. U picked a amazing brand to work with, I look forward to see what you come out with.

ืขื“ืŸ ืื‘ื™ื˜ืœ

LOVE hearing you singing Nikkie.๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜

Mylinh Nguyen

Reizen

Saara Kylliรคinen

I would love to REIZEN to see you ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ ps. Iโ€™m loving your content so much โค๏ธ

Ixdontxknowxanything

I live for that retro marc jacobs look!

Khadija Elhassouni

This primer make my me very oily. And my fondation keeps being very slippery knowing that my skin is dry. Not a good primer.

Phoebe Hinton-Sheley

With this look, my soul has been REIZEN ๐Ÿ˜

Elizabeth P.

I fucking love this giiiirrrlllllllllllll๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Kate Davies

Get on Nikkie { wooooooooohoooooooooooooo!!!!!!! } You are the bomb and I'm so proud of my Glow Mama for being on the Marc Jacobs team <3 You are so driven and dedicated AND YOU GIRL CAN DO ANYTHING. I loved that look with the graphic liner by Sarah x And also you looked absolutely stunning in that Ashley Graham vid { love the shirt and glasses }

Emilia

ADELE?!?! MY 2 QUEENS IN THE SAME VIDEO?!?! PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

Baylee Galbraith

You are just amazing I look forward to your videos every time you post them. And this look girl ooo stunning my favourite. hopefully you read this because you are amazing keep moving forward you earned it ๐Ÿคฉ

kashish vijay

Nikkie always turning my sad depressing day to joyful and funny, more creative day. I wish I could meet you๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธโœจ I love you so much๐Ÿ’–

Selena Lopulalan

I love that microphone whahaha

bartieanna

REIZEN !!! hahah yeahhhhh Nikkie what is that brush you used putting that neaon coral shade on the eyes in your crease??? I have been looking for a brush like that foreever and always see you using it. Please please tell me which one is het???? love, Anna

Heidi Martinez

Girl you are so inspirational! Your doing so great. Making us all proud ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I wish I could afford lip fillers your lips are to die for!! Sheeeesh ๐Ÿ‘„

Maddison Poke

I loveeeee that your open to different styles ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Charlotte Nolan

Congratulations Nikki your living my dream. You should be so proud and Iโ€™m sure your little brother will be in heaven. I love how you are doing your own thing and what makes you happy not just conforming to what other beauty gurus do. Except Tati of course. ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅโญ๏ธ๐ŸŒˆ

#14641
                                                                          Latishaa

LOVED THIS VIDEO ๐Ÿ’—

#14642
                                                                            Nahema Vรถgele

Could you make a closet tour, please?โœจ๐Ÿ’•

#14643
                                                                              deadgirl82

Nikki can u do a video on the makeup & products you use in your daily life?? Ty lovely x

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                              error: Content is protected !!