GET READY WITH ME! LET'S CHAT..

Main GET READY WITH ME! LET'S CHAT..

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Carli Bybel
      GET READY WITH ME! LET'S CHAT..

my limited edition lip collection restocked TODAY! shop it here: —————————————————————————– HI …

elaine benis

You have serious body GOALS..Can you do a video on how you keep in shape or maybe a bikini haul..?

Ina Mi

The biggest problem are the nuclear tests.

Atomic Blonde

Carli you are so amazing thank you for always inspiring me, you are the best beauty guru on yt. I love you❤️

Katie J

When you first curled the front pieces you really gave 1960s Cher a run for her money! I love it ❤️❤️

RawReviews

I love you carli ! I decided to start doind youtube videos too ! Please guys come just check my video about facial hair!

annafabianx

Where are your shorts from???x

Aidee salgado

I work at Disneyland as one of the characters 🧞‍♂️🐒🐯!!!
                    Love all your videos.

Maya Fragoso

I use to have eczema and my family made me feel I was "defective". You helped me realize I wasnt & becoming vegan has been the best thing ever! Your video made my day! Thank you soo much for being the change we want to see. 💕🌍 you explained veganism so well!

tinawina

Love you for speaking on releasing energy instead of keeping it bottled up. So important and reaching so many on your platform. 💜💜

Sandra Zdan

house tour please <3

Mateja Elsner

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 What a sweet person you are.

Melody Andrade

yes make that video yes

5예

She looks like kim Kardashian

Melody Sanford

I love your videos but the hair flipping the whole video🤦‍♀️! Lol beautiful outfit and makeup ❤️

Sasha

I can’t wait until you find your husband and start a little family 🤗 you have so much love to give.

RAMONA EYES

Beautiful girl💖💖💖💖💖

Kassie Lou

While I may not share the same views as you, which I learned today, that doesn’t make you any less of a beautiful person inside and out. We are all entitled to our own opinions and worries. You’ve have inspired so many young people including myself and I’m so happy you have been so successful. I have been watching your videos for a long time and just want to let you know you are doing a great job!😊☺️

Emily Norris

I'am brazilian, and people here actually don't care as much as the rest of the world about the destruction of the Amazon forest, which is crazy

EricOrlando

❤️

Ella Rivera

Anyone know if she mentioned if she is using gel x on her nails or a regular acrylic nails

Emily Norris

Actually is the cow's burp, not the fart 😂 go vegan! 🌱

Настасья Сладкая

Карли! 👍🏻 идеальна!

Yolanda Reyes

You’re unreal 😍

HannahSEAL

Girl same about the Amazon fires! I’ve been so frustrated and sad about the whole thing! I’m planning on saving up and donating to some different foundations dedicated to helping the issue!

Oum Ahmed-Ouweys

Orange is the new black 😁

Max Low

I don’t think that people don’t necessarily care I think some people don’t think they can actually make a difference by them self.
                                                          Which isn’t the case but I know that’s how most feel about wide world problems.

Gabriella Louise

Chai catching an imaginary bug at 9:06 haha

Wolf Moon

Thank you so much for addressing the Amazon fires and the cattle issue. The look was very beautiful. Orange is such a great color for you 🧡

Fabiola Suárez

Carli gets beautiful and more beautiful every day! What a queen 👑

HollyBoggie

Well done for speaking out about issues that really matter 🙌🏻

Koraa Boss

Your literally amazing ❤️

Max Low

@ 9:05
                                                                      Pretty sure that Chai in the back round being the cutest thing ever!!

Elizabeth Monroy

Whats the name of the song she used at the end of the video? 😭

Priscilla Gutierrez

Beautiful inside and out!😊Love you Carli♥️

#87895
                                                                          Roxy Juarez

you really are a blessing to this world and you were given this platform for a reason. I'm so happy for your success! I really needed to hear some of the things you said, i have a hard time living in the now. also struggling to become an adult.

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                          error: Content is protected !!