Getting A Tattoo from Yelp's WORST Rated Tattoo Shop

Main Getting A Tattoo from Yelp's WORST Rated Tattoo Shop

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    jeffreestar

Getting A Tattoo from Yelp's WORST Rated Tattoo Shop

HEY EVERYONE… Welcome BACK to my channel!!! Today I’m finding the worst rated tattoo shop in Houston, Texas and getting a tattoo!! My friends and …

Poppy Newman

Love you Jeffree wish I could meet you sending all of the 💕

Isaac Thomas

Worst amusement park

L.E. S

At 16.18 just jammin to Shawn mendes😂

Isaac Thomas

Worst hotel

Isaac Thomas

Worst makeup artist

Erika Oropeza

Jeffree even shut down the Yelp reviews lmfbaooo! DAGOS IS CANCELLED THE HOUSE

Isaac Thomas

Worst jewelry store

BABY Avendaño

OMGGG this is so dangerous like you could get a virus or smthng

JULIO REYNA

Just say dagos lol everyone from Houston knows this place 💀

Sami Kaye

Can Jeffree just do an undercover series with Shane 😂😂😂😂😂

Shannon Abbott

Mastitis is an infection of breast tissue, it’s common in breastfeeding women when their milk ducts get clogged and it fuuuuuuuuckkingggggggg huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurts.

qiestina merican

Cant wait for the hiv update

Anna R.

Omg all that fakeness and phones in his face gave me anxiety! Like they must be only taking pics with him bc they know of him and nothing else.

LockeWick

Don’t do a 1-Star tattoo. That is risking your health way too much and unnecessarily. Worst case is that you’ll get infected with HIV or some other disease that can be transferred through a used needle. Don’t do it.

lizeth madrigal

Let me know if you need a surrogate Jeff (:

Maria Guzman

Giiiirrlll I can’t believe you really went to that side of town 😆😆 that’s crazy.

Bodie Buckby

what. the. fuck. are. you

Hailey Chao

I would love to see a review of EM Cosmetics

Anna Marie

Jeffree: getting a tattoo from yelps WORst rated tattoo shop!
                                            Also Jeffree: doesn’t get a tattoo from yelps worst rated tattoo shop

Tae Tae – TaTa

Instead… how bout a 1 star mc Donald's?

Luna Lovegood

THANK CHRIST YOU DIDN'T GET A TATTOO THERE AFTER ALL

Ava Singbeil

“Famous Youtuber Jeffree Star Dies After Going to a One Star Tattoo Parlor for a Video”

Miranda Masonick

Zangg..your eyeshadow👁️is on fleek Jeffree🌟😉

Wonderland1007

18:15 the orange sign was no longer blurred 🤫

Joyce Wong

did anyone else catch the shane music at 19:30? the track that he usually uses for the more serious parts of a video? esp in his documentaries (even the jeffree series) >u<

Erika Dominique Baltazar

If he actually went back there, they might get kidnapped. Putting aside the sanitation problems they have, that place is too dangerous.

Jojo Caitlin

Love you jeffree but this is such a bad trend and a bad idea 😂💟

Eve mclean YouTube

What about trying 1 star makeup 💄?
                                                              Like if you agree

Sofia Alvarez

Eeey you're in H-Town where I live! You should've visited the colleges or University of Houston there and see the reactions of students!

Jessica Innes

Wait y’all does Jeffree have bodyguards?

TimeWith Richie

I'm not even mad that the title was clickbait..

Diamond Borealis

Jeffree be careful. Maybe you don’t know this but places like that tattoo parlor can be disguises for illegal activity like trafficking or money laundering and etc. The fact that said they were booked sounds really sketchy bc what kind of awful place like that would be booked completely?! The consent form was really shady and the fact that more guys showed up vehicles when they left makes it seem like the place has something to hide and are obviously making good money to get that much security. Be careful when going to places like that 💜

Sky B.

Clickbait

Ebony Blake

A one star Gucci store. Lipstick Nick is the og, what an amazing person!

#22531
                                                                          Giselle Barajas

Y’all I got my nose pierced here and although like it was okay the customer service was so shit the lady was so rude and bought she owned the place when she was just a worker

#22532
                                                                            Jordan Albers

i actually got most of my tattoos there, they day crew is rude night crew is lit.. but it is the sketchiest area in houston there were slot machines in a gas station near there(pretty sure thats illegal in texas) and i went in and they all stared at me.

#22533
                                                                              Melancholy Dreams

Not a big fan of the spooky music :p Still loved it<3

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                              error: Content is protected !!