GETTING READY FOR THE JLO CONCERT | Head to Toe GRWM

Main GETTING READY FOR THE JLO CONCERT | Head to Toe GRWM

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      GETTING READY FOR THE JLO CONCERT | Head to Toe GRWM

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) I decided to VLOG (kinda? like some of?) my JLO concert experience & I thought I would bring you along! From start to finish! I hope …

Yeh Anna

U biting ur hair is hilarious hahahaha
        Too real and that’s why we all love youπŸ˜‚β€οΈ

shuyu zhang

Pls upload this video you recreates it is so cute and you look so pretty!!

Hana Hrebikova

I didn't even see the whole video, just first 10 seconds and I have to give the video like πŸ˜€ you're natural born diva walking like that πŸ˜€

Kayla Rice

I'm a hair stylist and learned all about germs in the hair and all this gross stuff and still put my hair in my mouth πŸ˜‚

Razbar Azad

So I'm not in the only one getting all grumpy when blow drying

Priscilla Pie

I put my hair in my mouth too … while I style the rest

tinashanelle

***Just curious and don't judge me, but what mascara's are considered "tubing" mascara's? ***
                    Asking for a friend!
                    Btw love you Kathleen!

Phoebe Morris

OMG!! I saw her in June in Sacramento with my mom for my 21st birthday and it was one of the best shows ive seen! I grew up listening to her! Im so glad you got to see it!!

missdemicarla

You’ve just got to be the human embodiment of elixir of life. How have you not agedddd?!?! πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ’•

Sarah White

love this!!! you should go lighter with your hair again😍😍

Deb White

This is the first eyeshadow look I have seen you do that I don't like. Need more of the yellow.

ari salcido

LolπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Esme E

U would look so good with ur hair cut right above ur boob

Heavenly Aguilar

This is so hilariously good. I love this video !

Deb White

Kathleen you should try Tat's new vitamin. You get sick way to much.

TheMimilija

That video from you 15 birthday is best thing I saw in a while. Thanks for sharing lol

Esther Zhou

Oooomg kathleen I need to know how u feel about the heat protector and what's ur go to one?I have super dry and fuzzy hair which I really need ur suggestion,love❀️❀️❀️

Renee Lopez

Same girl i also use my mouth much faster than looking for a clip!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LatinaChef1986

I love the inserted clip from your quince within her concert . Lol. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

buggy627

Oh Kathleen don’t use the revlon tool on high. It will burn most people’s hair… high is for coarse hair. Especially on that revlon tool. It gets so hot. Just a warning! If you use on medium it’ll still do the job and won’t fry your hair

Ardent Delilah

OMG your music video is the best thing that happened to me all month LMAOOO I feel the jlo loveeeeee
                                                Also you need to try the aussie products for curly hair! PLEASE TRY THEMMM they're maybe not as good as they used to but still VERY GOOD this is request #6

Christina Lopez

Absolutely beautiful 🀀😍❀

Angel Dalia

Wow😍😍β™₯️

eyecandie2004

I saw her in Tx and omg she’s amazing & beautiful!

Angie Madsen

Are you going to John Mayer again?!?

Lenyy Cruz

She looks the exact same !

gloria navarro

Omg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚you literally don’t age!!!! Love this video

BellaPatty A.

igualitas tu y la JLO twins I tell ya!I couldn't tell the diffrence in the video… lol wow I agree cuban don't age you look the same

GEE OZZ

Omg ty for the jlo footage was soooo good.πŸ’™

Dawna Brown

I totally hold my hair in my mouth when straightening/blow drying/styling it too! The hubby thinks I'm nuts for it haha!

Is it bad that it's almost midnight and you're making me want to play with makeup?!?!? 🀦🀷

StyleAttempt

Such a performer!!! Love love JLO! Also, love this vlog! Mooooore! Lol

Tina Marie

I’m a mouth hair holder too lol

iitsVB

Bella like always πŸ’›πŸ’›

Ana Bediashvili

I like this makeup look so much 😍 you look beautiful. Love you 😘

#81700
                                                                          sweet potato greens

damn, jlo is a badass

#81701
                                                                            Tiffany Rhodes

I use my mouth too Kathleen πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

#81702
                                                                              Fiona Desierto

Am I the only one who went searching for J.Lo playlist on spotify after watching this video?

#81703
                                                                                Tan Zee

Why u are so cute πŸ˜‚ I love you

#81704
                                                                                  Chris Lecher

Please do a full face of BH Cosmetics??? Pleeease???

#81705
                                                                                    Jessica Lemus

Omg I put my hair in my mouth too instead of using a clip lmaooo

#81706
                                                                                      Jackie Burkhart

1:26 Easy A vibes!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#81707
                                                                                        Orin Davenport

Look better without the grooming

#81708
                                                                                          Norwall Music

I’ve never clicked on a vid so fast in my lifeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β™₯️β™₯️

#81709
                                                                                            Shayla Torres

Omg I use my mouth to hold my hair too!! πŸ˜‚

#81710
                                                                                              sijoka2008

I would love a nail polish πŸ’…πŸ» with that dirty yellowish eye shadow you used. It's a gorgeous color πŸ’›πŸπŸ‚ for the autumn πŸ‚πŸπŸ’›.

#81711
                                                                                                Lenny Gonzalez

Omg I freakin hold my hair in my mouth too when I use my blow dryer lol

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!