GETTING RID OF ALL MY CLOTHES ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ A Daily Vlog

Main GETTING RID OF ALL MY CLOTHES ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ A Daily Vlog

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Erin Gassner

I downloaded Depop yesterday and I'm so glad I did! I found the most darling vintage Kate Spade bag for only $40!

Chas B.

Love your honesty in this video. I have felt the same way, after you see how simply & minimal others live. You should read Marie Kondoโ€™s book, it changed me and helps with what you were talking about.

Victoria Shaduro

Jh shit that light yellow sweater is my favourite on you! Where is it from? So beautiful

Fiona Yamamoto

Really positive message here for your followers who might think they have to emulate the influencer lifestyle. We need so much less than we think! Thank you for this video ๐Ÿค—

ahmed fatima

Ahhh velvet hangers .not many use these .I do..looks classy..inspired…love from south africa

Helena Ruettger

love the way the vlog turned out! You and Dejan put a huge effort in it! But love vlogs from you anyway, so..love <3

Ruvi De Los Reyes

Loving the vibe of this video. Love love

Agnieszka Chrzanowska

Lovin the boob cup

Allana Davison

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U โค SHOP MY DEPOP: @ALLANADAVISON Pink sweater I wear in the vid: …

Jacquie In Colour

Another great vid. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Curious about the 2 fab rings on your left hand middle finger. Not Leah Alexandra as I donโ€™t see them on the site??? Please share. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Lisa Isabelle

DEAD @ 2:29 ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Donna Roja

You're the best, girl! Love the vlogs! Your face looks so shiny and hydrated even at 6 am! What's your secret?!

Gillian

Could you do a cooking video showing us your favourite recipes to Make? BTW I loved the vlog

ali

What base products were you using in that makeup look!!! Your skin was GLOWING

Martha Chorobik

That coat from top shop is so beautiful! After you bought it I went to 3 top shops looking for it!
                                  And I couldnโ€™t find it ๐Ÿ˜ข

jess m

That saint laurent leather jacket absolutely cannot goooo it is gorgeous & iconic!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Granted it does hv a pretty loud branding, but itโ€™s defs not tacky whatsoever & itโ€™s on the back!
                                    Also the fact that youโ€™re getting rid of that LV mini backpack w/ the beautiful silk scarf tied on the handle hurts me….. itโ€™s so beautiful & wearable ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข but i am a bag person so maybe thatโ€™s why iโ€™m feeling this way ๐Ÿ˜‚

Maggie Bakken

could you do a vid for tips for sweaty people? like how you avoid the crazy sweat and what fabrics and techniques and cleaning stuff etc. or a section in a vlog since idk if youโ€™d wanna make a whole vid about sWEATING. I get so overheated and still havenโ€™t figured out how to survive in heat

ShaRae Burr

Lannyโค๏ธ

Gracie Vee

Ah your beautiful teddy coats and gorgeous turtlenecks!! You have such a gorgeous closet!

Kendall Magby

Love your videos and youโ€™re gorgeous!โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Exx LO

The victoria beckame pants !!!!! I loooooooooove them omg ! But good for you to try to have less stuffs โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Darian Engle

Good for you Allana. Self awareness is key. No one is perfect but we can all make small changes in the right direction.
                                                Also, consider the sun coming in through the window in the closet. I saw the expensive bags sitting in the sun and just want to point that out incase you didn't think of it.

Hilary E

watching you declutter when your closet looks like half full compared to mine is really making me rethink how much I purchase…..oh gawd so scary…..seriously time for me to declutter as well! thanks for the inspo to do so!

Kristin Matthews

I love a good declutter after each season! I also write lists to help me find what is missing in my wardrobe, and then allow myself to purchase maybe five new things each season. So this summer for instance, I want a pair of espadrilles, a fun dress, a couple of tank tops (bc Texas heat.) Then I look at the season prior and get rid of 5 things I did not wear. I've also heard of people letting go of an old item each time they purchase a new one. I love your style and that you are trying to build a more curated paired down wardrobe! Let us know how the Levi's tailoring goes! I have a pair I need to tailor as well.

Miranda Zangara

Allana!! i so so so appreciate you talking about consumerism.. please watch the documentary The True Cost.. it COMPLETELY changed the way I think about shopping and since you brought up the topic of crazy consumerism I think you would appreciate it!!! love you๐Ÿ’•

Erica

AH don't get rid of the leather jacket. Go to a place that sells leather and fur and get something to cover the back! Odds are you'll be able to choose from 50+ finishes and colours!!! The people who work there could also advise you either how to do it or where to find someone to do it for you.

suzi naccache

Please let me buy the self portrait dress and leather jacket?

Hazel Mooney

I love Allana enormously, for your incredible personality and wonderfully fun content. But I have a criticism today **This is NOT hate**. If we are going to talk about the problem of consumerism, and the unsustainable nature of fast fashion, we cannot pretend that a de-clutter is a step forward when it is accompanied by haul videos, testing new products, justification of purchases. Much of the things that were cleared out were either still with tags, never worn, hardly worn. That's crazy! And it makes me so sad! It's a shame that this declutter was about getting rid of things that you don't need, and being 'diligent with getting rid of things'. But not about sustainable actions, or raising awareness of the impact of fast fashion, hauls, packaging. A general declutter video, we would all enjoy for the satisfaction of seeing a tidy, non-overwhelming, treasured collection of clothing at the end of it. But if it is about the issues of consumerism and our impact (relative to those cultures you mention that have so much less) then those issues and ideas need to be presented, informedly, with commitment. You're wonderful Allana, and your videos really are so much fun to watch. But I wonder, if this is an issue you are thinking about, you could use your influence to share ideas of how people can act, and raise awareness. <3 xxx

Alexis Ann

Loved this!!!! I enjoy your closet/declutter and cooking videos so much ๐Ÿ’–

Jordyn Mara

Speaking of consumerism Iโ€™m gonna NEED TO BUY ME SOME OF THOSE GOLD HOOPS (I too am not a changed woman quite yet) love u sis

Jiffy Bishop

Love that you are attempting to be more conscious about what you consume! I too am making that transition, I find that it's honestly refreshing that I decided to stop buying from F21, H&M, Zara, etc they always make me too worried about trends and I read about how absolutely horrible they are for our environment and work ethics. I'm trying to find sustainable clothing options instead and definitely makes me conscious of what I'm buying and why (since the clothes are more expensive) makes me stop before buying.

One thing that has helped me TREMENDOUSLY with not repeating the whole "buy then declutter" cycle is this: I assess each piece of clothing and write down everything wrong with it. Pieces that I absolutely love tend to not have any "flaws" so I keep them. Consider any clothes where you make excuses for not wearing: it's too see-through, bell sleeves are too hard to work in, this color was unflattering, etc. Bring this list with you when you shop so that you don't get any more items with the same issues and you can immediately see d huge difference. I tended to love certain things in stores but hate it when it was on me. This method helped me realistically see what clothing was good in theory but didn't live up to its expectation

wickedone35

Loved the vlog!!

annie e

you should check out the package free shop โค๏ธ zero waste and ethically made

Tanya Wolfson

Anything acrylic or polyester make me sweat but it is quite difficult to find things without these fabrics in especially in high street shops, try going into Zara or H&M and see how difficult it is, it would make a great video !

Janine Spillane

desperately need to do this!! thanks for the inso! feel guilty sometimes to toss things after spending the money on them but lets be real, happens so often and it all just adds up and takes up space !!

#21352
                                                                          Elizabeth Amaimo

If the Saint Laurent jacket does go, let yo girl over here buy it!

#21353
                                                                            Marie B

The problem is that we often buy clothes that we saw and loved on someone else but then feel like this is just not me ๐Ÿ™ˆ since realising that I've really gotten so much better at that! But I have that black lingerie top from H&M twice and love it, I live in these in Summer, so give it a chance ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                            error: Content is protected !!