Girls trip to PARADISE 🌸 MALDIVES Travel Diaries ~ Freddy My Love

Main Girls trip to PARADISE 🌸 MALDIVES Travel Diaries ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      Girls trip to PARADISE 🌸 MALDIVES Travel Diaries ~ Freddy My Love

Join me and Amy on our dream trip to the MALDIVES! (For total transparency, the trip was complimentary for Amy & I. However as I was only Amy’s plus 1, …

Fashioncandyfloss

Love it!

Cassie Miller

Please stop taking God's holy name in vain. I watch your videos because it's uplifting and about beauty, but swearing is Not beautiful. Not pretty or nice! Thank you.

Morgan Everett

How does she not have a million yet she’s such a queen❀️

flower road

This is so lovely Freddy! Hope you had a wonderful time. I'm still waiting on that room tour hehe.

Sorin Chae

Freddy please a perfume video!

Bianca’s Dream

Hi Freddy, can you please do a treat your pimples or a video on how you keep your face so clean

Katie Obrien

Two peas in a pod. id KILLLL for your lifestyle

Isabel La

The way that other girl Amy presents herself to the camera is not natural at all. She doesn't even look natural. It looks like she poses in front of a mirror

Chocolate Perfume

Omg! Everythings so gorgeous!

Courtney Paull

This is so beautiful just like you love you

beth gorringe

That coral reef! Stunning!

Makenzie Simon

amy reminds me of a drag queen

Casey Skinner

This video is amazing it’s the most beautiful athstetic place on the planet hope you had such an amazing time xxxx πŸŒΈπŸŽ€

Lucy-Marie Hatton

This is like my dream holiday! I really would love to stay at the constance moofushi <3

Sarah Rose

Wow that underwater clip towards the end with the tropical fish and music playing was just magical. It made me weirdly emotional?! What a gorgeous planet we live on! 😍I would just love to visit here one day!

ella h

lovely vlog xxx

Ashleigh C

Omg the maldives…what a dream. Thanks for vlogging and sharing this with us freddy!!!πŸ’•

AllyCasperCat

Wow what a fun video! I am a new travel vlogger too, I have several videos up on Budapest, Cologne, etc. and I was wondering what camera you use?

Noor Alquraishi

Sitting at home having a tea watching this amazing vlog, I hope I go there one day before I die

panda_anoo

i live in maldives lh naifaru

Malka Shulamit Kalish

What a lovely travel vlog. So much fun to watch

Katie KALANCHOE

oh my goodness the snorkelling part looked like absolute bliss! Gorgeous! πŸ’—

Aniri Chka

Beautiful vlog! You girls look amazing! Very inspirational! Love it ! πŸ’—

Abeer Rehman

is Maldives and island

Anna Mitchell

You are by far the best youtuber. It’s obvious you put so much time and effort into your videos. Love you Freddy! πŸ’•

Helena B

Freddy, you look especially beautiful in this video , the sun and sea suits you!

Minhphuong Tran

The footage underwater at the end of the video is amazingggg. Which camera did you use? And how did you film it from the bottom? that's incredible Freddy. Thanks

Sandy Hafert

Thank you very much for sharing your holiday with us. What a beautiful place. πŸ’—πŸ’—

Okami Wolfee

Well then, I know where I'm going next year! Japan for this year tho, otherwise I would've booked Maldives <3

mrinalini debnath

Breathtaking 😊😊

Chari Vill

What amazing views 😍😍😍 and both of you are beautiful and funny too. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ thanks for sharing this beautiful video. πŸ’•

AN Roquelaure

Glad to see a girl that can get her hair wet. Enjoy the beauty of the sea, moray eel, angel fish and rays. Loved the hermit crab.

Sarah Leigh Morgan

"I have to be unconscious to deal with it" haha that spoke to me

Georgia Hayward

This is such a beautiful vlog and it makes me want to go on holiday so badly! πŸ’•

#24167
                                                                          Von H

Awe you and Amy are so cute ! Your videos makes me feel so happy like I could relate to you πŸ™‚ so happy I found your YouTube

#24168
                                                                            lauryn trett

How do you keep your full wardrobe pink? It seems like it would be so hard to only/mostly buy pink clothes! pink is my fave colour by far but I like so many other colour clothes!

#24169
                                                                              Asma

Why are so perfect ? I do not feel good about myself after seeing your video .

#24170
                                                                                Tonia Coward

So beautiful, the final fish footage made me cry. Stunning. 😍

#24171
                                                                                  Flo McCourt

Ahaha that vlog made my day. Looks so lushπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ˜…

#24172
                                                                                    Karolina Bartosikova

Freddy I feel like you are getting prettier and prettier every video… love you!

#24173
                                                                                      foxybrown555

Even the lightening is pink in Freddy's vlog πŸ™‚ #girlylightening

#24174
                                                                                        Soezie M

You should do more vlogs Freddy! I love your video's sooo much. Love from the Netherlands

#24175
                                                                                          a t

Omg those sea snakes are dangerous!

#24176
                                                                                            Olivia Hutchinson

Look so pretty love the video

#24177
                                                                                              Astrid Pereira

Ilysm Freddy your the reason I'm happy these days and btw your drop dead gorgeous if u see this comment pls can u accept my friend request on Snapchat my username is astrxd14 and I love u and continue with these amazing videos Keep up the great work

#24178
                                                                                                Travel LovesMe

Wow! This is my first video of you. And I have to say I love you. I’m new here

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!