Glam Squad Swap Challenge

Main Glam Squad Swap Challenge

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne

Glam Squad Swap Challenge

This week the usual suspects are mixing it up to get me ready carpet ready in under 30 minutes! With Grace doing hair, Lana picking the outfit, and Ray on …

Claudia Andrews

This was so funny lol I think you should do more of these challenges.

lmkp18

RAY is everything!

Monica Baker

Everyone did well , the vibes was awesome , everyone connect on a fun level makes it enjoyable love you guys πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Rose John

Loving all the videos, but can u do some outfits hauls pls..

Blessed Beyond

Totally Ray! Please list your worship songs that you listen to while getting ready!!!

Lauren Michaels

Ray seems like so much fuunnnn

Kennedy Hart

Let’s GOO. GET ADRIENNE TO A MILLI. πŸ₯³πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ

Kayla Segura

You should do a get ready with me for the real! I would love to see how you do a super glam look!

Shelly Bee

I think they all did a bomb job, they put there heart into it so really it's all love .. U REALLY HAVE A DREAM TEAM! TRULY BLESSED, LOVED IT GOOD JOB GUYS

Takiyah Rodriguez

I already knew she was gorgeous without makeup from previous videos but damnnnnnnnnnn ade is absolutely STUNNING

Loveumay1

Omg! I can watch you and Ray everyday lmao

venven camp

all three did great….

Dr- Casma

Grace did the best job but I LOVEEEEE Ray and Lana is just awesome

Angelica Vlog

Ray did amazing with the makeup 😍😍😍

Angelica Vlog

Stunning 😍😍😍

Kudzai

"Ray don't touch the hair" Ad
                                      Ray: well it was in my eye
                                      πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Titi Oke

Awwww I love this

fidelis gitau

lol Lana needs to believe in herself a little more,, she did agreat job lol apart from tying the shoes πŸ˜‚

Maria Diaz

Love me some Ray 😍❀️

mockingjaye

Ray

Leticia Gonzales

Considering I only put a little eyeliner and lipstick and eyeshadow if I'm getting fancy I def couldnt do as good a job as ray. They all did good

mockingjaye

You look great without makeup!

Zain

Your skin is soo beautiful 😍😍😍

Chelle

Giiirl you have a hilarious team backing you up! My opinion, Lana did good on the fit… love the yellow/gold earrings with the tan heels. πŸ‘πŸΌβœ¨πŸΎπŸŽ‰

J Walia

We ❀️ Adrienne!!!!

Hannah Lopez

Everything is OK except that eyeshadow lol

Carla G

Please please please do a night skin care routineπŸ€—β€

ECCENTRICITY

Omg love Ray ,good job ,Lana nice , the hair a no for me not for a red carpet ,and Adrienne you act like a diva ,bossy and grace telling Lana you get what get with attitude, the undertone not liking it ….but Ray you real Lana sweet

MissKaye Leigh

Jesus be a fence! I can't stop laughing at your glam squad! They're hilarious!! Especially Ray!! lololololololololololol!!!

Sthephani Castillon

Omg you should do a video about figuring out how to find our personal fashion style! I feel like you are such a big inspiration! How did you figure yours out?? I must know 😭

Lord Lex

This video was so funny, I love it!! Lana seriously had me cracking up β€œ Don’t Look! put it back put it back” me everyday Lana and of course Ray πŸ’• he’s hilarious πŸ˜‚ and Grace did her thing with the pony πŸ‘ŒπŸΎ and has been doing an amazing job styling you for The Real! Love your squad

GigglesAttack91

Yasssss…
                                                                      1st of all your squad is hilarious like "imma blend up, then cut it" Everything actually came together, especially the eyes!

Hatch Man Do

Ray’s makeup came together. I was very worried at first 🀣🀣

Raquel Torres

That white dress is beautiful on you mama!!β€οΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡·πŸ‘πŸ½

#22905
                                                                          Melissa Gonz

Wow ! A good team😍😍

#22906
                                                                            Inyolandasworld

I love the outfit the best. So…..Lonna did better β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹

#22907
                                                                              Aya Mahone

The wardrobe person did it best… in what world did grace do β€œAmazing” in?? That pony was so crooked and there was a bump of hair sticking out..

#22908
                                                                                Pani Johnsen

No one

#22909
                                                                                  Shanelle Sealy

Hello Ray

#22910
                                                                                    Jenny Ramnaraine

Hair for kicks.LMAO

#22911
                                                                                      Sparkling Chelle

I love Ray! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

#22912
                                                                                        Simple Nail Designs

Love the low pony!

#22913
                                                                                          Shawnie Bullard

πŸ˜†πŸ€£good job. Love the dressπŸ‘

#22914
                                                                                            jessica ledee

Everyone did a great job. But with that beautiful face and skin anything would have been good.

#22915
                                                                                              Shelsie

You have the chillestΒ glam team

#22916
                                                                                                Iamjust Ana

" Ay Pero Que Fancy !! " " Bien Fancy " LOVE WHEN THE BORICUA COMES OUT LOL PROUD PUERTO RICAN !!

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!