Glowy Spring Makeup Tutorial | All Things Adrienne

Main Glowy Spring Makeup Tutorial | All Things Adrienne

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne

Glowy Spring Makeup Tutorial | All Things Adrienne

Glowy makeup for spring, you know I got you! This tutorial is one of my favorite looks at the moment- dewy and effortless! See more makeup tutorials from me: …

Tracy N

Your skin πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½

The College Class

Nice

Tonie Solomon

Beautiful look adrienne

No andno

Her skin ✨✨✨

Sleepy Luna

Did you dye your hair darker ?

Sha TC

This look is giving me life A yesssssss honey I love the natural not made up look

MianaAjanae

I literally love you

JackGeezy

Why are you always pouting your lips?

RHODEL SMITH

Love you munchkin 😘

Lux n Makeup

I love a dewy makeup look. My lashes are super short, I’ve considered lash extensions but I want them to look as natural as yours, because I hate using strip lashes they take me forever to apply πŸ˜‚

Pura Rica

I can't believe you do your own makeup. I'm actually shook, LOL. But I LOVEEEE that you do!

Gabby Martinez

Omg u r so beautiful 😍😍😍😘pls do more makeup u look stunning my beautiful angel 😍😍😘

QueenClarinel

I need your holy grail/must haves skincare products!

Lilly Rose

Omg my momma wrote you on fb that its her bday & you actually replied to her I just want to say Thank you!!! You made my day & hers! I love you so much!!! 🌹🌹🌹

pillygon13

Show your perfume collection please!!!

Jannise Lanay

I love it you look beautiful πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ’“πŸ˜˜

CREATIVE GLAM

Very pretty, 😍 you look with or outwith makeup. Luv the robe.πŸ’ž Thanks for sharing!!

sabrina mora

Her lip looks like it has Botox .

Landaise Cyriac

You look stunned! I ❀️ your Spring Glam, I more consider my natural lashes because mine are long and curl at the tip so. On the other I like ur robe!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ God bless you πŸ™

Amiena.

Love love love 😍😘

Esther

Love the glow!!! Gorgeous look

loraine

Make-up style for every outfit. ❀❀

Aly Raelyn

Let me drop some knowledge here…
                                                    If you don't have professional lighting or aren't on a television show, this does not look good in person. The only thing that looks good in this video is the lips. This is not an all day look. Your face will be crease heaven. Laugh lines around the mouth, crows feet, forehead creases, eye lids will all crease. There is a way to be dewy without looking like an oil slick. This isn't it.

Celeen Smartt

Lol cream based cream hahaha love you girl

Lauren McDiffett

You are so gorgeous without makeup!

Vanne B

I use lash extensions. Love them!

Nawal

Sister, that foundation shade ain’t
                                                            β€œHealthy glow”

Anthony Rodriguez

Excellent video you look so beautiful you never respond girl

Kayla Perez

adrienne baby if youre gonna use a foundation that is not your color plssss blend all down your neck!!

Stephanie Castillo

The fact that she didn’t even wash her beauty blender before starting, she’s one of usπŸ˜‚keeps it so real.

Lonna Bunny

I would be a greasy, creasing transferring mess if I did this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but it’s really cute tho

Sabrina E

Your hair half way up is super cute on you πŸ˜ƒ. I love the cream make up look too bc it gives you this effortless glow. Ohhh and I’d never think of putting cream contour on my lids as eyeshadow, but I’m totally trying it.

Party of 2 – DarleneDelvalle

Oh my gosh! That foundation is a NO! You look like someone whos name we shall not say!!

Mariam Mohamed

Gurl I love it

xCherryxLightningX

I dont even wear makeup but this is worth watching

#7681
                                                                            Life With Laughter

Please do a eyelash tutorial. ❀❀❀

#7682
                                                                              Buse yagmur

Mamacita you killed this loook , keep on doing you’re thing. BESOS❀️❀️

#7684
                                                                                Ciearra Tati

Soooooo pretty 😍

#7686
                                                                                  Simona Ivancic

no, you were not pale…and if ypu were, pale is fresh and pretty…you dont need that fake tan

#7688
                                                                                    Narly waves

Fake ass brown b i tc h.

#7689
                                                                                      Jada Gouldbourne

But what products are you using ?

#7690
                                                                                        Narly waves

You are ugly child, and you know it. You look puffy. That's not a good look. Smdh.

#7691
                                                                                          Tammy Melendez

Can you please let us know each item you are using

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                          error: Content is protected !!