GOING THROUGH MY ENTIRE MAKEUP COLLECTION…. WOAH

Main GOING THROUGH MY ENTIRE MAKEUP COLLECTION…. WOAH

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      GOING THROUGH MY ENTIRE MAKEUP COLLECTION.... WOAH

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here is my updated makeup collection! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for watching! Xoxo! Products I Mentioned: Rotating Lipstick Towers …

Edz Golding

She doesnt use any JS cosmetics whyy?

Hushed Orchestra ASMR

That Jcat concealer is very underrated, I like to mix it with my L’Oréal fresh wear foundation

P Leena

Kathleen can I please please please do a eyeshadow collection updated I really begg uuuuuu please I lov thoseeee

Sandy Vang

Makeup for daaays. I love these kind of videos. I think it’s the organizing and decluttering parts of the video that I love.

Leslie

If I owned her whole makeup collection, when're I'm depressed, I'll just stroll in the room and admire all the make uppey goodness.

Zara Khan

Plz remove that tree from the background.. it makes your room messy.

MyEleto

Years ago this was my dream, now it makes me super anxious. So muchhhh 😀 :)))

Taylor Jade

Good heavens! It's beautiful, but I hate to see the day it all expires 😥😢

Z wong

Please do a brand review/full face of Il Makiage🥺

Also so excited for you to do a review on the elf eyeshadows and the alamar bronzers!! Full face and review of new makeup? Also another vid idea: full face of stick products (?) And a new closet tour!!!

Ayu Rhakasiwi

you MUST try korean brand glitter eyeshadow

Rundel Salao

What?! 42 minutes only? Come on, my Kathleen. 🤦‍♀️

nicola offert

My mind has been blown !
                              🤯😘💕

Quiana Alviar

I remember the one from 5 years ago, and watching this today! ❤️ wow time flies lol

Nunhlui Chhangte

I wish these were mine😭

Rosabelle DuBois

i was having a really rough day and getting to watch a kathleen makeup collection helped me stop crying. i so appreciate you💛

Alfwinnn

Cannot wait for that Makeup Geek video!!

Alfwinnn

Can you do a video on just indie makeup brands like Terra Moon Cosmetics, etc. I haven't heard of bigger gurus using indie brands.

angelica hachero

I'm a minimalist but I enjoy seeing Kathleen hehehe

katie stanford

this video made me so anxious. i only have a fraction of this and i still feel like i’ll never get to use it all lmaoo 😅🤣

CreepyAtTheDiscoToBattle !!

I'm living for the whole red look, you look gorgeous ❤️❤️❤️❤️Wow I'm shook by your makeup collection. 😱👀Now I want to see a makeup declutter 😅😅😅

Melissa Moore

That moment when you look at your make up collection and realise your video would be less than 2 minutes long. #poorlife

Adriana Sanchez

I just love your way of organizing….and love that you have the space for it. Very pretty space and muebles. thank you for showing it to us. You must really love your job. You are a very humble person and it shows..

Ashton Jones

Please please pleaseeeee do a video where you randomly pick products with your eyes shut or something. I love them and you would make it so entertaining! Xx

Alfwinnn

Can you do a review on Kylie Cosmetics?? There are so many products she has that I wanna get pero I want a review from you (like their lip blushes and high glosses, translucent powder, etc).

Laura Castro

What is that heart shaped lipstick under your colorful pathM lipsticks?! 🙋‍♀️

Alejandra Quintero

El muebleeeeeeee

Tejasvini V

You should do a makeup challenge where you use new products every video. Like don't repeat anything

Nikke Alex

Holy fuck. How do you even know when they expire? Or do you even track that?

Lillie Buschmann

Mary Sue is showing support for the new organizer

Pamela Whiting

I want to go shopping there!

LynnEpicklo

Wow 🤩 what am amazing collection!

Kate Curry

I LOVE the red in your hair!!! Super pretty! Nice to try something different 🙂

cancholac

Went straight to the info box for details on where to get the Cubs shirt you’re wearing cause I need it! Also, I love how you have everything organized

Adriana Baez

She has makeup for like 10 like ten lives.

#116142
                                                                          A.J.

For everyone commenting about her lip liner collection: if you compare her lip liner collection to other youtubers she really doesn’t have that much. To the average consumer, yes it’s a lot. But she’s a YTer and compared to the majority of them, she does have a small collection.

#116143
                                                                            Alfwinnn

Do a video with your unopened products!!

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                            error: Content is protected !!