Going To the CLURB Makeup Tutorial | Jackie Aina

Main Going To the CLURB Makeup Tutorial | Jackie Aina

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Jackie Aina

Going To the CLURB Makeup Tutorial | Jackie Aina

This video is done in partnership with Too Faced! Whay do you do when you’ve got an hour to get ready, slay a wig, fix your nails AND a Jackie Aina palette?

Regina Taylor

It sounded like she was singing emotion cover by brooke simpson that hoe is a bop

Couldn’t think of a username

I just ordered your pallet and I’m literally so fucking happy rn!

Sharon Oseghe

Rick Ross where you at??? πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Cherrelle

When I watch Jackie, I feel like I’m watching my β€œinside voice” . You know, the that questionable inside ADD/nerd/fun side.

I literally just watch for her personality. So upbeat and great energy.

Btw… HAPPY BIRTHDAY πŸ₯³

Nancy

I also have not been cream contoring this summer, i forgot to do that once and now i am obsessed on how just bronzer and blush look on me. Nose contour is too much work for me too so i skip it

CyberDiva

Thank you foe this awesome yet simple look!! xx

Sharlette Yeye

Ok, this is all i need in my makeup life , no more, no less …*gives all my coins* thank you Jackie

Jeramel Barrios

β€œAnd I’m not gonna do a ton of glow… maybe a half a pound” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I get that

Ashley David

We LOVE your editing gurl πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»

Tilda Spridd

the editing on this video had me rolllling i love you🀣

Maisha Islam

Her energy and personality and editing is unmatched.

Britney Thompson

Literally waiting for your palette to be delivered today as I’m watching this I’m so excited πŸ˜† ❀️

KoalaKalii

10:50 everyone talking bout the eyes and nose not the mouth!

SFABP NRRBW

Nude again

subeiga benjamin

Damn, that bronzer dough 😲😲😍😍

Lynn_Flexin

I might do a glitter cut crease or a mini face lift or a little eye reconstruction but nothing to over the top… lol

Sarah Binder

Where that bling sweatshirt from. Hook a gurl uppppp πŸ™Œ

Mahogani

THE ENDING!!!

luluu val

The ending LMFAOO

luluu val

Your editing is always Chefs Kiss

L.R. Red

This makes me want to go the club… but I’m always tired & in bed by 7pm

Been so lazy I haven’t worn make in over two months. I need Jackie’s energyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Emmanuella Tosin Olorunsola

Omg this eye look has a 70s feel to it. If it were all matte it’d hit that mark perfectly!

Catherine Spyrou

I love the look you created! Glam but also settle! Anyone wanna be youtube friends? πŸ’•

HelloBianca

Lmfaooo why am I loving this editors work + jackies personality.πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Diamond Jones

My high ass was not ready for 10:45

Jada Desiree

Why when the video ended I was calling out β€œjackie!”

A Piece Of Me

That bday dress tho…..JACKIE..JACKIE..JACKIE……JACKIE…JACKIE!!!❀❀❀❀❀❀

OneSyteria

Jackie I went to Miami over the weekend and your palette was the go to for myself and my friends πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

africanigbolove

I love you Jackie!!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Britnee Johnson

I love jackie, PERIODT! LOL

Sierra Carter

10:4710:52 you’re welcome πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Parker Erich

Your skin looks so flawless when you went to the zoom oh goodness 😍😍

Joan Smith

the more i watch your videos the more i realize you silly as hell

Milica Kovacevic

Aahhahahahhhh you are so FUNNY πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

#86567
                                                                          Taylor Richards

You are hilarious

#86568
                                                                            Mrs O

Why do I love her so much 😘🀣

#86569
                                                                              Toth Esther

Her jokes and expressions are so Zachary Campbell to me lmao
                                                                                I livee🀣❀️

#86570
                                                                                Jovien Robinson

That face edit thoo

#86571
                                                                                  Anjel G.

Jackie is a gott damn fool.. that ending though! Tf?! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜­

#86572
                                                                                    Kariah Scott

Whew sis the last time im watching you when im high lmaoo I thought I was trippin. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#86573
                                                                                      Amira Amer

"I'm going to the club!!! What did you want me to do? Draw the Eiffel tower on my face " Haha love youuuu and that indescreet shade ,😎

#86574
                                                                                        money Lova

Jackie is literally the most entertaining makeup artist on YouTube.

#86575
                                                                                          Jolaade Adebayo

I really see your Naija side today. Lolll….over the top story telling!!!! Proud of you!

#86576
                                                                                            Rigo F. Rivas

Look Jackie stop tell me to subscribe. I’ve been subscribed since 700k there is nothing else I can do😭

#86577
                                                                                              Ezi Ugo Jen

Love this look! Sooooo pretty!!

#86578
                                                                                                Elaine xo

0:01 me convincing my friends into making bad decisions with me

#86579
                                                                                                  Najah House

I was too high for the nose part 🧐 had me cross eyed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#86580
                                                                                                    Datshana Selvaraja

Gorgeous ! But the highlight nakes it look like ur skin is textured

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!