Gok Helps Blind Bride Lucy Find Her Confidence | Say Yes To The Dress Lancashire

Main Gok Helps Blind Bride Lucy Find Her Confidence | Say Yes To The Dress Lancashire

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by Say Yes to the Dress.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Say Yes to the Dress
      Gok Helps Blind Bride Lucy Find Her Confidence | Say Yes To The Dress: Lancashire

Bride Lucy lost her vision 5 years ago, and now she needs to find the perfect wedding dress to make her feel confident on her big day. Catch Say Yes to the …

bonifus sisters

She is lucky to have a boyfriend who didn’t leave her even after turning blind..gok is indeed a beautiful soul..

Shreeja Guha

So much love for Lucy and tons of respect for her to be husband. She's absolutely beautiful 💓

Natarra Buck

How beautiful is Gok ❤️

Anna Graser

Whose cutting onions? BEAUTIFUL!!

Bobae Queen

I’m crying this was wonderful

Allison Kouimtsoglou-Gale

What a really wonderful person Gok Wan is.He’s soooo sensitive and has a beautiful soul.

KaMaSuTra

💕😢💕

al muminah

I appreciate her fiance for not letting her down after she lost her eyesight…it takes courage to be a man of words

Smileyrie James

Love the way Gok helped her experience all the elements of the dress & feel beautiful… but hope she got to try on more dresses so she could know if one really felt beautiful to her, instead of just relying on what someone is telling her.

TiBun

my eyes are leaking for some reason

nanako

I never thought this would be a struggle for blind people

Priyanka Jaiswal

She look so so so beautiful ❤️

Kate RH

She is stunning, and as usual Gok is fabulously supportive.

Ms. Rafael

The 10 unlikes are the devils

Lamesha Mosely

I swear I hate crying😭 But she is beautiful😩❤️

Aubrey Edwards

She sees sparkles like Molly Burke❤️❤️

llexi

aw~

Ms.Goodhope

Gok looked so overwhelmed when she quoted him on the "fox in the snow" and "making your own narrative" part, bless his heart💕And the bride looked beautiful 😍

Ordany Robles

just AMAZING !!!! so happy to know there are great people like Gok out there. and Lucy is such a gorgeous girl.

K junction

Beautiful….

8Ranjitha

GOK and her boyfriend who not left her post losing her vision are true men in this world ❤️

Mass Mama

Gok made me cry.
                                                  The way he got her to visualize herself with references from when she could see is amazing.
                                                  Bravo Gok, and she looks beautiful!

grytlappar

If any episode of SYTTD has made me tear up, this is it. Gok is quite the philosopher/psychologist/all around thoughtful, warm thinking human being, isn't he?

vvmm

*sniff-sniff* This is such a precious episode to watch – even down to the camera-work of following her fingers trace over the different elements of the dress. Gok, you went about this appointment in all the right ways! 💕

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                    error: Content is protected !!