$$$ GREEN GLAM | Makeup Tutorial

Main $$$ GREEN GLAM | Makeup Tutorial

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      $$$ GREEN GLAM | Makeup Tutorial

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) I’m finally bringing you that look I wore that one time that you guys wanted to see lolololol! I’m so happy you guys are enjoying this …

KathleenLights

Finally right?!?! Lololol PS- I know what you’re thinking!!! Where’s your November favs video?!?!!! I KNOW 😭😭 I’m sorry! That should go up some time tomorrow!!! Xoxo ily guys

Erika Gutierrez

Our Astrology Queen once again pulled off a beautiful look. I love your new hair! ❀

Sarah Crittenden

Yasss, my fave color!!! πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

Allyson Sixx

Holy crap u guys!!! I saw Allie Glines wearing Lights Laquer in Girl Power (I think that’s the shade) & as soon as I saw her nails, I paused the vid, went to her description box bcz I KNEW I’d find the source of the GORGEOUS polish color & sure enough I did (should’ve known it was LL)! And I bought it! It’s a stunning duo chrome πŸ’š. Guys, YOU NEED THIS!

Elizabeth Sergel-Stringer

Your hair looks so nice!!!

Rachel Haller

Love the greens on you! πŸ’—

Bonita Michellita

Your hair is giving me JLo vibes

shalini bhagat

Oh I did need to read your board

Zita PuskΓ‘s

I want more tutorials! I am bored of product reviews… I wanna be creative with my existing collection, so thank you! <3

Claudia M

πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•Love love looooove!!!!! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

dona df

Love this look!😍

Kayla Castilleja

This look is soo Aquarius of you πŸ’™πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜β™’οΈ

Kabao Lis

I BEEN WAITING SO LONG THANK YOU FOR BLESSING MY LIFE WITH THIS TUTORIAL

Iris Tang

I have So Jaded and all your collabs from Colourpop!!!!!!!looking forward for more tutorials!!!!!!Love youπŸ’—β€οΈπŸ’—β€οΈπŸ’—β€οΈπŸ’—

Chelsea Karpetz

A) your eyeshadow looks like fish scales and I love it
                                    B) your nail polish, cold Turkey, looks like opi mermaid tears dupe and makes me hella excited

Leslie

You are so incredibly mesmerizing! I just love your makeup tutorials.

b w MakeUpMomma

One of my FAVORITE looks❀️ Girl your hair 😫 I LOVE! The lighter colors in your hair looks SO HOTT!

ZOBI

You are beautiful with or without makeup

PennyRoo Κ•β€’α΄₯β€’Κ”

Oh no falsies! What i love about you most is that you don't usually use falsies!

Missy Maria

I love a ThalΓ­a, I still listen to her cd’s. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Its BabyMama

Kathleen you should do the "Cant say Wow Challenge" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                              error: Content is protected !!