GREEN + GLOSSY makeup tutorial

Main GREEN + GLOSSY makeup tutorial

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      GREEN + GLOSSY makeup tutorial

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) So, I’ve been seeing this look A LOT on social media recently & I decided to recreate it for you guys! It’s super easy to achieve so I …

madison bernal

Does anyone else struggle with wanting to buy EVERYTHING Kathleen uses? I’m just too obsessed with everything and always love all your looks 🀩🀩🀩

Aileen Guardado

Omg how fun is this look! I love green eyeshadow so much 😍❀️

Justice Hayes

I rarely ever wear anything on my lower lashes. Bold look or not. So it's nice to see people trying it out.

stephh2.0

Girlll thank you so much for always trying new/different products and brands. You give honest opinions of less popular things unlike other now mainstream people. Love your videos and vibes!

Kat Nickle

I love how you look with no eyeshadow on the bottom lash line !!✨✨✨

Jas

I stopped being a fan of Adrienne when she said that Harry Styles was "asking for it" when he got groped/sexually assaulted by fans because he was a man and should want that attention. I lost all respect from the women of The Real for even agreeing to that. A man does not "ask for it" and should not "feel flattered" or any of that bullshit just for being an attractive man. Adrienne said that since his crotch was near them he was asking for it by dancing near them. WHAT KINDA SHIT IS THAT?!

sashistar

I'm the opposite, I barely ever use something under my eyes, I feel it looks weird on me, like too much or idk jaja

Georgi Hoffman

Is anyone else getting cuban pirate? πŸ˜‚

Eroticka Vodkatonicka

ouuu i fucking love this, you look uhmazing

Kassandra Ortiz

Kathleen, this is beautiful!! I love it !!! 😍😍

Noelia Blandon

This look is so beautiful! Love it !!

Nina Cubana

Adrienne πŸ˜πŸ‘Œβ™₯️

Nina Cubana

It looks so good on youuuu

Jen Yates

LOVE!!!!!

Melissa Stone

you always seem to pull off every color! you look stunning as usual….love itπŸ’•

Vida Jones

Holy guacamole!! So good! πŸ’š

Jessica Sansoucie

I literally just bought the Becca aqua luminous foundation bc of the Ulta sale and I’ve been lovin the L’OrΓ©al foundation. But you looked so flawless in this video I mixed the 2 together today because you looked so good (per usual πŸ˜‰) and I absolutely love it! I looked so dewy and fresh! Thanks for the good advice as usual girl!

Kayla C.

please please please do a Mar palette look!!

EvaMyBelle

Love this look 😍

Ashley mcintire

I love this!

Jamie_G13

LOOOOOOVE this look! No shadow on my lower lash line may totally become a thing for me!

Dub Dub

YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL 😭😭😭❀️✨

Abby Ostergard

Green is my favorite color and I wish I looked as incredible as you do wearing it! Stunning look!

Ellie Paige

Living for thisssssπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

Mollee Ayers

Just wondering… are there any dupes for the Pat McGrath lip liners ?

Maria Caceres

Your eyeshadows always kill me! SLAAAYYY

Kimberly Poston

Adrienne Houghton. πŸ™‚

Haley Lozano

Ahhhhhh! Are you coming out with something new!!!!!! Just drop a little clue like "and then i added something else on top" And love the look too!!!

maruf maruf

I absolutely loveee this look

Tasha Martin

Oh boy! I better start saving my money!

Kathleen: β€œI am putting something else on top of that but …”

Me: 🀩 another collab?!?!?! Take my money!!!!

Yarlene Moncion

" something else on top but anyway…" what could it be? πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Erica Olmos

Lovely look…πŸ˜‰

Dear Diary By Jasmine Vega

Your sooo beautiful. !

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                      error: Content is protected !!