Growing Up Latina

Main Growing Up Latina

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne

Growing Up Latina

Growing up in a Puerto Rican / Ecuadorian family has honestly been such a blessing. I’m so proud to be able to share what my Latina heritage has meant in my …

Romina Virgo

"My dad doesnt speak English" KeepsTalkingInEnglishToHim 😀

Kristal Polk

Does Israel know/understand and speak spanish? I know he has a few singles in Spanish, I just never knew if he knew it fluently or not… Please do a video with him speaking spanish if he can lol or you speaking spanish to him and him trying to figure out what you say!!

Kristal Polk

I love this! Yo soy Latina Pa que tu lo sepas!!! <3 I love being Latina, I grew up the same way, Pentecostal and Puerto Rican lol. It's such a beautiful thing though. You made me so hungry when talking about the food. I'm currently living in the UK because of my husbands job, so I definitely miss puerto rican food, that I dont have to cook. lol I grew up in Kissimmee/Orlando and that for sure is a huge mixing pot of different Latin cultures. and I do miss that. I get excited over here when I hear someone speak spanish, even though I know theyre more than likely from Spain, but it makes me feel connected lol. <3 Love you A!

emma cane

I was also raised as an Assembly of God Pentecostal raised Puerto Rican. Unfortunately my parents were pushed to not speak Spanish in order to teach their parents.

Delmaine Boswell

Hi Adrienne, appreciate all your videos. May I request that you do a complete video without makeup doing housework.

gesille fiallo

Yessss! Morocho!! 🇪🇨🇪🇨🇪🇨

Angel Villegas vasquez

Omg when you said jenni Rivera I jumped up lol 😂 love her as much as I love you girl !!♥️

A Y

😘😘

Gabiela Ortiz

Your hair is so beautiful! Have you consider doing a hair care routine?

Gabiela Ortiz

Iris Chacón omg 😂

Angelica Valle

Try ceviche de soya! Such a good alternative I swear! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Jessica Romero

Vegan ceviche with hearts of palm!!!!

Khosi Speaks

I really admire Latin culture and I think it’s really important for English speaking Americans to learn Spanish. That’s why I’m majoring in Spanish with plans to become a Spanish teacher.
                                Nothing annoys me more than when English speaking Americans say “this is the US, learn to speak English” when they have made no attempt to learn another language themselves. We gotta do better.

Tink

Both my parents are from Mexico Michoacán but they met here in the USA🇺🇸 I'm so proud to be Latina💝 Thanks for sharing about were you from. Que Viva La Raza!

Iorana ludwig

I feel that whole meeting other latinas and feeling like long lost cousins lol. Islanders feel the same way about our culture and people ☺️

_sramirez_

My mom is Mexican, my dad is German.. I was born Va and living in Germany since I was 1 year old. I feel blessed to be half Latina and I feel more like a Latina then German..Yo soy latina pa’ que tú lo sepas 😉❤️💃🏻

Michelle Vo

does anyone know where I can get her top/dress??? 😍

Nina P

Ecuador 🇪🇨 estoy orgullosa a ver a alguien famosa y ecuatoriana 😍

Melz Andrade

Adrienne, you are amazing! I love how passionate you are about where you come from ❤️ 🇪🇨 ECUADOR!! Love ya 😘

Mondo Phakathi

You have a very beautiful body considering its all natural.

Abigail Elizondo

Israel and you drink, you’re not modest, etc….you know right from wrong & you still do it. You can’t be hot and cold, baby.

Bethel Eshetu

You should also do growingg up Christian

Krishnan Dash

I didn't ask to be born Latina

Kyara Perez

You are literally my spirit animal! I love you A! I feel so connected to you, and just feel like we have so much in common. I live in Brooklyn NY (one stop away from the LES) and I’m boricua. I’m obsessed with the real, used to be obsessed with the cheetah girls, 3LW.. you are just amazing. What’s you and JLO, you guys are far beyond any celebrity for using your platform as boricua latinas + spreading light on our culture. Don’t ever stop doing what you’re doing. I’d love to fly out and join the audience of the real one day and be in your presence. I love youuuu!!!

Christian Joelle Jones

Girl… you look so bomb in this video (as always)!!! Yes mama😍 Come thru💕💕💕 #teamA #allthingsadrienne

ana rodriguez

I just fell in love with you all over again!! Adrienne, you are such a beautiful human being. LOVE LOVE LOVE you…..

Suzanne Baxter

Just love to learn about you from you!

Paola Valadez

Hey girl, I'm Paola. I'm jalisciana meaning my family is from Guadalajara, Jalisco. I also grew up speaking only Spanish in my house. Being Latina is amazing not only for the foods but we get to fully celebrate us and our ancestors.

Eseta Myree Lemanu

Your speaking is soooo beautiful 😍

Isa Ayazo

Ay yo amé esto 😍

Ayshaa Ali

I want to learn Spanish so BAD. Love her accent ❤️

Alicia Davidson

That’s actually something that confuses me & maybe other people too. Determining if someone is Latina/Mexican/Hispanic. I feel like people categorize them as all the same people. I love this series of learning about You’re culture & they way you grew up. It’s very different from mine & and it’s just cool.

Isabella Ruiz

You look beautiful Adrienne! I like how you did your hair & makeup! I’m Mexican on both sides of my parents. And growing up & even to this day people think I’m Asian. I’m proud to be Latina! I’m really thankful that I’m able to speak the language because it’s allowed me to have a relationship with my grandparents. Hope you have a good evening 🥰✨

CYNsational!

We were all legal, don’t come for me😂😂😂

#58134
                                                                          PattieMcCoyx3

I'm Mexican and Ecuadorian

#58135
                                                                            Jeysel Caballero

Thank you for representing our culture in such a positive way 🙂 and thank you for not being ashamed of your Christian roots…that's definitely awesome 🙂

#58136
                                                                              PattieMcCoyx3

I'm Ecuadorian

#58137
                                                                                Shalimar Salado

Soy Dominicana🇩🇴❤️

#58138
                                                                                  Jovanna & Alexa

Need a tutorial on that hair 😍😍😍

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!