HAMBURGER Eyeshadow Palette?? WTF!! | NikkieTutorials

Main HAMBURGER Eyeshadow Palette?? WTF!! | NikkieTutorials

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials

HAMBURGER Eyeshadow Palette?? WTF!! | NikkieTutorials

Today I’m testing out a HAMBURGER eyeshadow palette from Glamlite! OMG!!! When I first saw this palette I legit thought it was fake news, but baby it’s real, …

NikkieTutorials

WOULD YOU TRY THIS PALETTE?? don't forget to enter the giveaway glow babies!!! 🍔✨

Mary-Ann Dijkhoff

Mijn lievelings eten is pizza 😀

Cassandra bby

My favourite food is YOU bc u a snacc 😩😩 but real talk I gotta say a good hot chip sandwich is what gets me going 💪🏻

Lily Oxalis

Omg paddenstoelen is dus iets wat ik ook NOOIT eet. Het doet me niet denken aan hersenen maar ik vind de structuur ook maar niks. Ik vind het meer oude sponsjes. Mijn favoriete eten is heel veel, ik ben afgestudeerd kok en dat is met een reden xD maar mijn bijnaam is ook wel patatje dus ja, je raad het al, ik kan elke dag friet eten! 🤭

Maria Garcia

My favorite food is some good Mexican tacos. Can’t never go wrong with those. 💕

QuiteChefy

You gotta love that Nikki went from loathing green to rocking it like a champion.

Gernee Scott

My favorite food is mac and cheese

valeria massu

chilaquiles are bomb

Valéria Burzaca

My favorite food is definitely a good Feijoada 🤤

BritneyNatan

I love pancakes the most!! 🥞

rheina crisie

my favorite food is spaghetti😍❣️ i love you mami❣️
                            instagram: queencrisiem

Carly Johnson

I live for your make up video but I have to know cause I have the biggest issue applying eyeshadow and it falling out. How do you apply your shadow without nun of it falling off your brush onto your foundation?????? 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

DailyDoseofJess

My favourite food?? Oh god. I love all food. I’ve got to say though when it really comes down to it, I could murder crispy chilli Chinese beef any day of the weeeeek!!!!

Ιωαννα Φουκαλα

This pallette is amazing I would love to win it but if I don't I'm difinetely buying it❤️

Ştefania Bîrnea

I love lasagna

Τατιανή Γιαβάνογλου

Definitely pizza 🍕🍕🍕🍕

Maggie Ayala

@NikkieTutorials couldnt of done it better !!! 🍔 🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔 hands down would love to try it out ! Love Your videos Girl!

Rosheen Akram

My favourite food is pizza for sure! 😍🙌

Magda Karlsson

TACOOOO

Chanel Katt Neave

My favorite food is pizza

Ariana Rodriguez

I love tacos
                                                And yes you should do the taco palette next

xStrawberryCigarette

Need me that taco video!
                                                  And for the giveaway, my forever fave dish is… Spaghetti 🍝

Vi Garner

I love any carbs! Bread, rice, and pasta have my heart lol

Christina Laeissa Alfred

Haitian dish🇭🇹🤤🤤 Have you ever tried it @nikkietutorial?? If notttt gurlll you need some Haitian friends and get ur life together 🤩🤣
                                                      Ig @teen_a_ge

Joy Liew

I love chinese food so much especially tomato scramble eggs and sliced beef in hot chili oil

Yasmina Lindström

6:34 “who puts spinach on their burgers??” 😳 I’m laughing so hard😂😂

Disha Thakur

I'm Indian so I love spicy food. I'd say my favorite food has to be Tandoori Chicken 💕

Shawnee Nikole

Green makeup and nails??? Where did Nikkie go? What did you do to her? Just kidding!! I absolutely love this look, green is such a unique color that I feel isn’t represented enough in makeup😍😍

Iulia Cătlan

I love a lot of food, but I just drool instantly everytime I see Macaroni Cheese. I'm so weak for that 😂 Love you!

Julia warden

My favorite food is definitely pickles. My favorite meal has got to be Pad Thai

AyyeeitsSabrina_

I love tacos xD

la gragg

Fave food: ice cream- any flavor!! 😁🍦

Sierra Ashton

my favorite food hands down is a nutella and peanut butter sandwich but instead of bread I use eggo waffles

Haydee Nena

I’m Puerto Rican so my favorite food is rice and beans

#66676
                                                                          Danielle L

Do a full face using only frozen makeup

#66677
                                                                            Malik Girl

I love mushrooms and your videos, Girl you need to make the taco palette video 😆😆😆

#66678
                                                                              dgrisko

My favorite food would have to be sushi!!!

#66679
                                                                                Aubrey Williams

Definitely would try this palette! But my favorite food would have to be SUSHI!! Yum Yum Yummy!

#66680
                                                                                  simz parmar

Pizzzaaaaaaaa alwaysssssss

#66681
                                                                                    Emelie Camsjö

My favorite food is forever and ever pasta🍝🍝🍔

#66682
                                                                                      Elpida Pentavra

Favourite food, Greek souvlaki of course 😍
                                                                                        P.S. you inspire me so much

#66683
                                                                                        Matelynn Buckley

Girl I would love to see this taco pallet!!!! Omg it looks so cute!! These palletslook amazing and your look was bomb!!! You always slay the game nikki!! @maddykim871

#66684
                                                                                          Bret Valdez

Please do a Taco video! And while you’re at it, throw in the pizza too, cuz that’s my favorite food 🤤🤤🤤❤️

#66685
                                                                                            cptn boo

My favorite food changes like every two weeks lol, currently it's couscous salad 🥗💃

#66686
                                                                                              Savita Rani

My favorite food is my home made MOMOS!!! And every Indian dish is love!!!!

#66687
                                                                                                CD R

You should of done the burger palette with one eye and the taco palette with the other.

#66688
                                                                                                  Hanna Filipowska

i love risotto! i literally am eating it right now haha also i thought of an idea – with the taco palette you should make a video using the colours that represent your go-to toppings in a taco idk because of the shade names?

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
                                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!