Here comes the sun ! New summer pinks collection

Main Here comes the sun ! New summer pinks collection

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Lisa Eldridge.
Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Lisa Eldridge
      Here comes the sun ! New summer pinks collection

So obsessed with this stunning mood film featuring my summer pinks collection.x Music courtesy of Albin De La Simone …

mrk mpd

i hope someone out there is already taking notes for her next launch. . .lol

June 06

Hier kommt die sonne …

Angela J

Just gorgeous shades! ❤️

Angela Alay

OMG! You didn't need to be in a bathtub full of fake diamonds to convince me how great these lipsticks are
              You only needed 29 seconds video shooting the lipsticks

Cristina Alfaro

Already ordered 2! Can't wait!

Carol Liu

got twoooo: Skyscraper Rose&love of my life!!! I so wanted to buy Go Lightly, cuz it to me looks so much like the Audrey Hepburn shade, but i know it won't look good on me. Anyway, such a collection!!!

Deidre G

Lisa I know you can do it. Your next collection should include shades that every skin tone can wear.

Wafa Jan

No one cares

Emily Stemp

love it

Amanda Ward

Will there be a restock?

Dianne S.

I've never seen such amazing lipstick advertising. The visuals the music …. divine!! 😍😍

LiggoKiggy AG

Ahhh yess, I’m so excited for mine to arrive!!!😆❤️❤️

Sha Ron

They are so pretty

Lily Gold

I bought one!

Lucie Taylor

What’s the best lip liner to match #1 if you have light skin?
                                    Ive just had a notification to say that mine has been dispatched!

sillysallyceli

Okay 👌🏻 love the video, love the lipstick, love the monogram!

Lisa is bomb.com

Michelle Robinson

Will more be made? The two colors I wanted are already sold out. I missed out on your velvet reds and now these! I want to cry. That Rainbow Spill and Skyscraper Rose my heart skip a beat! I've done a few looks inspired by you on my IG! I would love one of your lipsticks!!!

Anti Lizzeth

Oooooo I got chills 😭

B A

Do they ship internationally?

Olivia Arnold

I just purchased two shades and I'm sooo excited! This is my first ever purchase xx

arqanai

Ooohhh I'm obsessed 😍😍😍

1969Vanessa G

I remember when Monica Lewinski was interviewed by Barbara Walters post Washington drama and the talk post interview was not about the drama but what color lipstick she was wearing. One of Lisa's lipstick is a much better version of that color, the color I've been looking for since that interview. Yes, I've been long suffering, which is over now.

Galini K.

Awsome video.🌼😍
                                                    I also wanted to ask about this business with Russian customs. On your website you say that "Russian Customs authority regulations stipulate parcels can only be sent to registered business addresses and must be for commercial purposes" – I'm not sure about all the particulars, but I do order makeup and skincare from UK websites like CultBeauty ot SpaceNK and the parcels are totally allowed to go through customs.

DearMakeUpDiary

So pretty! I love all the colors. Amazing work, Lisa! ♥️ Well done.

Ann Thomas

Are any of these shades the color of your prized Audrey lipcolour?

saggitbow

Will you have a nude collection too Lisa? x x

saggitbow

These are stunning. I am so waiting for velvet jazz!

LabNYorkie

You do an excellent job of informing customers about their order and the shipping process starts very quickly. My lipstick has to cross an ocean to get here; I'm so excited to receive Skyscraper Rose and REALLY excited to hopefully have an opportunity to purchase Velvet Jazz when that group is restocked. My Velvet Morning has usurped my YSL lipsticks. I still can't get over the texture of that one; it truly looks like the velvet of a ribbon or the seats in a Broadway theater.

Kimbles

Ordered Go Lightly today..super excited! 😘

Vida Talab

They look even more beautiful in the promo. Great job Lisa! Looking forward to getting mine in the mail.

Simone Schroeder

order is coming to switzerland tomorrow. so happy

Nicole Matson

Ordered mine yesterday🥰 can’t wait to get it!

Jade Lee

Wow no hairs sticking out of them. Or weird bubbly back holes 🤔

Tiffany Michelle

Stunning! I don’t wear lipstick, but now I might!

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                        error: Content is protected !!