HITS AND OH GOD NO's – Full Face of FAVORITES | NikkieTutorials

Main HITS AND OH GOD NO's – Full Face of FAVORITES | NikkieTutorials

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials

It’s time to bring back an old friend… today I’m back with my HITS AND OH GOD NO’s 2.0! In this video, I’ll create a full makeup look using only my current …

NikkieTutorials

ARE YOU HAPPY THE HITS AND OH GOD NO'S ARE BACK???

Lindsey Kruger

I’d love to buy Mitchell’s palette, but it’s gone. Hope they have a restock!🤞🏻

Minutes Of Us #HKZ #FamilyVlog

And yes i voted for yah! 25 votes worth it! 💖💕💝❤️

Glamourholic Gurlsss

Hey guys! Please support each other. Stay connected😘

SUE BATSCOS-STEINHOFF

DARLING,YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL VOICE…VERY MATUREx

Fatima R.

Your videos are like a TV channel u love everything about your channel!! Production is on point👌best makeup youtuber ever👍

Vanya Eleniel

Can you do a video about your favourite makeup brushes?

Elina Rohleder

Where can you order the colourpop products to Germany/Europe?

Joyce Davadilla

I love when influencers apply their monthly faves for us to see rather than just showing the product…

Charlotte King

It just doesn't do much for me.. = it doesn't make me look like someone put cake on my face

Bristi Alba

I voted for you!!! I really hope you win 🥰

Nour Mari

FINALLYYYYYYYY THIS VIDEO IS BACCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

richa tuteja

Why are your videos coming at such long intervals…hope everything is going great at your end…miss looking at your face on a regular basis…

Christa Marie

Yes please keep doing these!

Lorienzo De Garcia

I actually would watch that program. Looks fun.

Perrine D

I'm so happy to hear you talk about Juvia's foundation again ! I bought it after your 1st review but couldn't find the right primer to go with it (I didn't wear the foundation during summer because, you know, summer, but fall is coming so I'll wear it soon). I'm glad you helped with this video !

Cara MacDonald

Hey Nikki,
                                        Can you start putting the price of things on screen and commenting on the fragrance ??

julia rumińska

when she didnt pull out the fenty powder I was like "whAAT¿"

Leila Ali

Whenever I try one of your make up looks it always looks like a total mislukking

May Poi

Now I know the captions on this video are auto generated… but they took her name Nikki for the N word.. in the first four seconds of this video and it shook me.

shabab quli

Love from India ❤

Christina Smith

I couldn’t find the bronzer brush on their website😫Can someone tell me where I can find it?

Hermione001

My grades are defined a mislukking

Emma Sandford

I looooove that HITS & OH GOD NOS is back! I also filmed a review of the MMMMitchell palette on my channel! It is amazing!!! 🙌🏼❤️

BlackPistachio

Has/will Nikkie review Jackie Aina's ABH palette???

Never higs

nikkie no…no no no no…your foundation is not good darling…your skin than looks like very dry plastic …

Sofie Skogly

When were you in Norway?

Taylor Mclean

Do half a face good products and the other half oh god no's

Atelisha Harilal

Yay! Love it

Diane B

Probeer “ vogelverschrikker” volgende keer als woord. Leuk voor Halloween. En dat is zo leuk als mensen dat proberen uit te spreken. De gggg ggggg 😂

Balahatun Güvel

YASYASYASYASYAAAAAS GIIIRRLLL I WAS WAITING FOR THIIIISSS

Maddïe Pegasus

"And I just want to say, if you do NOT like full coverage looks–"
                                                                      Me: steer clear of this channel.

Haha, no hate tho!

Snazzy Avocado

LMAO THE CAPTIONS IN THE BEGINNING DLWLSMKS

pokemeisje

If I did that makeup look, it would be a total mislukking

#92488
                                                                          Marian Avilés

Yay! Love this video! Back from the past 🙌🏻 🎉

#92489
                                                                            Amy Aubergine

does this remind anyone else of Charli XCX album cover?

#92490
                                                                              intan wafi

I will wear this makeup just for buying groceries… I don't care.. This looks is awesome..!!

#92491
                                                                                desi kuiper

Yes yes yes my fav series is back

#92492
                                                                                  Rhea

uOma UaMa uUmA

#92493
                                                                                    Annelore Bijnens

How you do your make up is never a mislukking 💖💖💖

#92494
                                                                                      Daniel Kikos

Me trying to recreate one of your look is a misslukking 😬

#92495
                                                                                        toolame

OMGONF FIWKJAJQHQJQK YOU'RE CKMING TO INDIA TOO?!?!?!?!

#92496
                                                                                          AracelyMarie

Uhm the intro when she says “hello Nikki to the rescue”
                                                                                            Well I have captions on and it changed the word Nikki to the N word. Just so someone can fix that somehow. Like ASAP

#92497
                                                                                            Tanjina sharmin

Hy Nikkie I love you and your makeup also ….god bless dear♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

#92498
                                                                                              Poornima Kaul

Please mention which lip-liner did you use in this video?😖😖😖🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                              error: Content is protected !!