H&M Spring 2019 Try On Haul ๐ŸŒธ ~ Spring Fashion Edit ~ Freddy My Love

Main H&M Spring 2019 Try On Haul ๐ŸŒธ ~ Spring Fashion Edit ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      H&M Spring 2019 Try On Haul ๐ŸŒธ ~ Spring Fashion Edit ~ Freddy My Love

It’s the Freddy My Love Spring Fashion Edit! Today is H&M! Video sponsored by SHOPTAGR- Click to download Shoptagr . Links to clothes below …

Vivian Kuriakakh

Hey Freddy โ˜บ๏ธ Lovely Haul! Enjoyed it so much but mostly i wanted to say that I LOVE the new detail on your videos!That extra window that pops up with a closest look to the outfit and the price underneath.Very nice ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’• Have a great weekend darling you deserve it ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž

Rachel Hizar

I really loved the lilac skirt with that white top. It was very pretty and feminine!๐Ÿ’œ

ellcgee

The lilac skirt was so gorgeous on you!

A HC

I love your channel and style so much! I was wondering if you might to a series on plus-size fashion?

Rosario Corona

Can you speak a little louder?

I loved the video โค

Melissa

wow keep the first one!! the skirt can be worn and would look incredible with just a plain white tee and white sneakers ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ and the pleated mini skirt is soo cute! also the second two-piece and the white flowy dress are must haves ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ

Kate Whiteside

my style is almost literally a reflection of yours, Iโ€™m so inspired ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒป

Ayesha Irfan

if i could i'd only have white dresses in my wardrobe.

Mamta Singh

Ted baker pls

Taylor Rains

Haha girl SAME about white dresses ๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ btw, Iโ€™m an American YouTuber! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Monicasmoda

My favourite haul video this week so far!

Christine Joy Apostol

Pretty ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ

Erin E.

Freddy I loved all your hauls till now I just wish there would be a Mango haul somewhere in your spring haul week Xx

britt joy

hey freddy!! where is the pink skirt from that you are wearing in the beginning of the video? itโ€™s so lovely!!

tiffanyvoerman

I'm so in love with you Freddy. One day I hope to attain your level of style ๐Ÿ˜

Nicole Willis

"If you have big boobs forget about it." As a double d I felt that a little too much…

Suzanne MacDonald

I personally love your hair/ new look! It gives you a more mature, sexy, Bridgette Bardot vibe. Love the clothes too, lol

Nurul Huda

this is my fav haul so far freddy, NO u r not boring at all. I love every remarks from u, some are quite funny to be honest! pls give me tips on how to wear white without getting easily dirty bcs ive always restricting myself from wearing white clothes in fear of that but i do wanna wear white as part of my outfits T_T

Carolina Pinglo

Ahh so many cute pieces !!! You can never go wrong with a white summer dress

maralyn king

i know this is weird to say but i do appreciate that you wear colorful undies. That'll help me know if the clothes are see-thru instead of me being surprised when i get it and wear it. Its kind of like a heads up..

Chloe Etchells

Man I love for haul week! Love waking up to a video from you!

Sophie C

Where is the skirt you're wearing from?

M J

What camera do you use????

M J

If they ever do a live version of sleeping beauty i hope your CAST AS AURORA!!!!!!

And i can be your singer

Baylea

Would you ever make like a building a capsule, or attempting a capsule wardrobe challenge?

honeymoon avenue

where is your top from u were wearing at the start!? <3

Gizelle Parado

Don't you go shopping at the store itself like H&M rather than waiting for it for days to be shipped?

Ausset Rivera

I wish Freddy could style me and change my closet because my clothes are trash and I need a new wardrobe ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Tania Ghl

Perfect ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ can you please put the link for the last bag that you used in the video??? Thanks gorgeous๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Alexa Renner

Lol love your style

Angie Lara

I loved this video! Such good clothes suggestions and affordable tooโ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธ

Elle Firjany

where did u get ur white high neck sweater u r wearing in the intro

Amelia Davidson

Freddy please do Urban Outfitters!!!!

Charlotte Turner

Can you do a girly workout wear video Iโ€™m in high school and have to do gym class and apparently itโ€™s not acceptable to wear my tweed mini skirt lol!!๐Ÿฅฐโ™ฅ๏ธ

#36813
                                                                          G T

Wow the first outfit looks gorgeous on you! ๐Ÿ˜
                                                                            Edit: just saw the second two piece and love that even more ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

#36814
                                                                            Demi Singโ€™s

madchen amick who?โค๏ธ

#36815
                                                                              shari marshall

Can I have a pound for everytime she says little
                                                                                ๐Ÿ˜‚

#36816
                                                                                ElleRose

I remember watching this the other day in your spring playlist its deleted now.

#36817
                                                                                  Doina Gavrilov

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

#36818
                                                                                    Alexia Ajamian

You are NOT boring at all !! I am looking to your videos for your style and taste… donโ€™t be forced to test new think !! From Paris๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• (sorry for my english)

#36819
                                                                                      Khalil

Honestly canโ€™t believe people tried to hate on your haircut, it suits you perfectly!!

#36820
                                                                                        Leni C.

Iโ€™ve just discovered your channel but you look like the very classy first lady of some president in the 70s lol

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!