HOLO TACO Unicorn Skin EASY Ombre Design

Main HOLO TACO Unicorn Skin EASY Ombre Design

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Nail Career Education
      HOLO TACO Unicorn Skin EASY Ombre Design

Suzie creates a gorgeous OmbrΓ© using Holo Taco Unicorn Skin from Simply Nailogical. #holotacounicornskin #simplynailogical Suzie’s Premium File Kit and …

isabelle Dim

Bonjour je vous suis de france ..je vous adore
        j'aimerais savoir ou vous avez acheter votre fauteuil a pedicure ou la marque du produit svp !!! mille merci pour votre aide

Sips Tea

My goodness these are gorgeous!!

Lotus Kaye

Thank you Susie and Cameraman! This is such a welcome distraction and I truly appreciate it. πŸ’—πŸ’—

Judy Hoffmann

Beautiful 😍😍

Megan B

i wanna start practicing acrylic nails, is there any brands on the cheaper side for starting out and when doing coloured nails is it better to buy gel polish than coloured acrylic powder? Ty xπŸ’ž

tia vergauwen

Hey, Susie is it possible to do a fill over acrylic with polygel? If so how would you go about it? Would it be the same way as you would apply the polygel by itself?

Miressa Salazar

I LOVE YOUR CHANNEL 😭😭😭😭😭

Filbie

🀯🀯 amazing Suzie!!

Chardel F

Aaahhmmm… Ok… Ima need these… They look like an inlay. So beautiful.

Kerry Clark EDM Arbonne

All I could think was man those nails will take forever to dry with that thick of top coat

Selita. R

Can you do a video on fiberglass nails

Dana Doozer

Ugh, now I NEED the holo taco kit! The glitters look incredible over the blue base coat!

eloise hodgson

I think a collaboration with simplynailogical is needed when life goes back to normal. Stay safe everyone

eloise hodgson

I think a collaboration with simplynailogical is needed when life goes back to normal. Stay safe everyone

daijanestokazem

Your music is heavenly πŸ₯° just as your nails πŸ€—πŸ‘

40is Amazing

Anyone have any advice for someone trying hard to grow out their nails after acrylics. Everyday i clean my nails. Once a week I use a 5 sided nail file on my nails to buff them and smooth them and I use a clear top coat from opi, And twice a day I use vitamin E cuticle oil. I also take collagen in in powder form.

hyennas333

These colors are gorgeous! Flakies have always been my favorite β€œeffect” nail polishes. I love your methodical and whimsical teaching methods! It makes me feel so peaceful. I’ve been binging your channel since the quarantine. I was wondering what sort of UV/LED light you would recommend for a do-it-yourself (non professional)? I want to order some supplies to get into nail building (I have over 100 regular nail polishes) but want to dive into building now that I do have a bit of time on my hands? Thank you! ❀️ From California.

Charlene Jo

That looks so easy!

Katie Eckler

Wow those are beautiful

Fabian Heider

Watching Suzie's videos made me get to the point where I want to get acrylics really bad just to try it and see how one can function with them on in every day life πŸ˜…
                                              Now would have been the perfect time. Dang it. πŸ˜‚

Ashley Clarke

Wow looks incredible!!

Blueberry Cupcake

it reminds me of stained glass or butterfly/Dragonfly Wings

Loz Brown

They look so beautiful, Suzie!

Sarah Fajardo

THIS IS STUNNING

Maria Trombley

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE ur videos!!! You are a wizard at doing all things nails!! Thank you so much for helping ppl get the best out of their nail projects!!! I APPRECIATE YOU MISS SUZIE!!!!πŸ’…πŸ½β£οΈπŸ’–

Laurenn

Yayayayayayay! SuziexCristine 😍

Shresh Ramsout

Holy cow those are some beautiful nails!!

Anthony Martinez

Gorgeous! Thanx for the extra bonus videos Suzie!!

monique damen

it is beautiful, but i can not believe it's gonna dry!!!!!

frida banuelos

Susie could you try the kiss e file

LittleGameDev

How long does it take the layers to dry? I always wanted to try this out.

Ashley Graziano

this doesn’t have to do with this clip but where do you get your drill bits? i’m having a hard time knowing where to find them and what websites to trust. i’m just a diyer but i do acrylic and the bits that come with e files are just not good enough

Jen Kouw

I love how much of a cheerleader you are for Cristine, Suzie! She has always admired you so much, that's how I found you! I love seeing professionals supporting each other ❀❀❀

Elizabeth J

Beautiful!!! Y'all need to collaborate, I would love to see that. Probably would have to be creative about doing it with everything going on.

#122540
                                                                          Panchita Bell

I want mine done next,😊

#122541
                                                                            Antonia Franco

Can you please do a review on the kiara sky AND young nails e-file!! I love your honesty and unbiased-ness!! Big fan! I’m a new licensed nail tech and don’t know where to purchase a good nail efile from!! Help!!

#122542
                                                                              Judy

This makes me what to buy her products even more!!! Lol

#122543
                                                                                L L

Love these nails.

#122544
                                                                                  Liz P

Omg Suzie has an acrylic kit available again! I just bought the young nails line 😭😭 had I known Suzie had a kit I would have bought this instead 😭😭😭😭😭😭

#122545
                                                                                    Liverworst

So glossy, go Cristine!! πŸ‘

#122546
                                                                                      Alejandro Cor

This looks AMAZING. But such thick polishes must take SO long to dry

#122547
                                                                                        Veronica Anderson

Am I the only one who loves iridescent glitter over white nails (or even a light pastel color)? I see so many tutorials with dark nails. But iridescent over white is stunning. ☺️

I might have to find some iridescent gel polish and recreate this look, but with white!

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!