HOLY SMOKES SOME OF THIS IS GREAT … WEIRD AF

Main HOLY SMOKES SOME OF THIS IS GREAT … WEIRD AF

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Tati.
Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      HOLY SMOKES SOME OF THIS IS GREAT ... WEIRD AF

Holy Smokes some of this is Actually Pretty Great! xo’s ~ Tati HALO Before & After PHOTOS HERE » » » PRODUCTS …

Marbs

The reason I’ve stayed subscribed to Tati for many years now is because of her genuine curiosity and love for makeup. She has so much knowledge beyond a typical makeup channel.

Heather Corinne

Try mixing a matte and a dewy foundation. Love it with l'oreal infallible!

caleb weetman

I love the pallet BH Brazil! It's so beautiful and pigmented, you should try it out

Ashley Lamora

Your hair looks the best ever

Steffi Pheng

Love you Tati, but the buxom plumping stain is applied wrong. They're meant for you to build up the pigment everytime it fully dries. You can't apply them the way you would with lipstick/lipgloss. A little goes a long way but generally you'd start with the middle of the lips and spread is out with/without brush. You can find so many videos on how to apply lip tint, it's a very popular asian makeup trend.

Em

No one:
                  Literally no one:
                  Like actually no body:
                  Tati: holy smokes
                  🖤🖤🖤

k k

Tati, I’m always curious when I watch these videos if you keep some kind of Excel spreadsheet so you remember if you liked something or not? Or do you just remember all this makeup, like the Buxom lip stains for example, just by looking at them? I would never be able to remember everything with all the makeup you try.

Christy Woods

Plzzzz try Tina x bhcosmetics pallette!!!

Christy Woods

Glowy blush toppers are in this year!

Christy Woods

Girlaktik is one of the best brands!

Christy Woods

The foundation doesnt match you tho.😪

Christy Woods

I WANT YOU TO REVIEW THE NEW DOSE OF COLORS FOUNDATION!!!!!

Tavreta Matsuno

Some tints/stains are really good for another lip looks, i use them every day:)

Abby Trenga

I choked on my food when she said “and now I look totally dead but with great lips” 😂

Tracey Anita

I loved the look with just lips and brows. Maybe throw on mascara and it is just so pretty

Saimah Shaikh

Hey I've recently posted my first ever travel vlog would be great if you checked it out. 🙏❤🇮🇳

Jane Jane

Why are you trying to put lip plumper over all that concealer on your lips? Girl! 😂

Renée Paquette

Is she wearing Holo Taco one coat black???

Patrice Marie

Tati, I really don’t like the way u are doing the contour it’s muddy and way to low… it really looked better the way u used to do it

Real Leigh Real Beauty

I loved the way your eyebrows turned out in this video. You should definitely play with that more

Jay D

Love your videos and your reviews! I’m ready for your next video already 🤣🤣

Gabby Kelly-Schultz

Omg Tati you have gorgeous skin you are practically the queen of skincare I would love to have you judge my skincare routine

Amethyst Daigle

That hand mirror is the business!! I need one!

kochevark

“And now I look totally dead….but with great lips”

Abbey Lamb

I would love to see you try some Josie Maran.

Lauren Whiteside

I’ve never noticed this before but did anyone else get Katy Perry vibes once her eye makeup was done, or am I seeing things?! 😍

OpenPinkFlower

random question about bronzer (if anyone is reading this). When I am doing makeup on men who shave their heads- do you still attempt bronzer along the hairline… which isn't there or do you skip that?

The Echelon

Well, i believe those type of lip stains actually work better on bare lips and i feel like depending on the stain power they might need even more precise applications than liquid lipsticks and glosses.

Felicity Noelle

Would love for you to do a video of underrated/underdog products that have surprised you and that you love! Love watching your channel and love your quirky personality. 🙂

RedHeadBeautyVlog

Great content as always, I love that you keep it fresh and interesting 🙌

Lena Solo

😋Tati, please do not show your uncovered face! I am very😧scared and I want to call your doctor!😄Give me your beautiful face picture!😀

Rachel

She applied the lipstain like a lipstick and then complained it wasn't consistent ..a stain is meant to be light and minimal and she poured it on almost in layers 🙄

Rachel

She really doesn't know yellow is the original counteractive color for redness? This is classic. Green is the new trendy thing that will pass.

Gimmeyourdonuts

Anyone else wish Tati would “go out in the field” and show herself buying makeup? Or really just about anything other than putting on makeup at home. Don’t get me wrong, she’s amazing but a change of scenery and mixing things up a bit would be great. 😊

#77437
                                                                          Megan Wille

That BH cosmetics palette is so underwhelming. Wayyyy too powdery on the mattes

#77438
                                                                            Jane Moore

Please do a nail polish favorites video your nails are always amazing

#77439
                                                                              Destiny Kuehne

Love you so much tati!! You videos make my day!!!!

#77440
                                                                                Barbara Farina

Hey lady, quick HALO question.
                                                                                  Can I use all 3 at the same time? [Kiwi, HSN and the new Ladies blend] 😉

#77441
                                                                                  Julie Cao

i just finish watching stranger things and im still crying

#77442
                                                                                    mario valdes

Puta

#77443
                                                                                      Lesley T

Holy smokes! Love you Tati!!!

#77444
                                                                                        Gaia Semiglia

loving the eye look!

#77445
                                                                                          Britt King

Unfortunately the liner/mascara dry out super quick bc both are smaller than normal

#77446
                                                                                            Ana Sabolovic

So you wash your hair and all that microplastic goes down the drain…

#77447
                                                                                              Rae Bean

what is she doing? this chicks crazy…

#77448
                                                                                                Elley mae x

You should review holo taco! 💿🌮

#77449
                                                                                                  Lisa T

Where is that top from? I’m obsessed with that color!

#77450
                                                                                                    Dannelle Utsch

I want to see what that Revlon peach jelly would look like as a creme eyeshadow.

#77451
                                                                                                      Sigrid Nygren

I actually LOOOOVE you're unboxing videos! They are my favorite videos! Give me moooore!

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!