HOT GIRL SUMMER Makeup Look BYE ASHY! | Jackie Aina

Main HOT GIRL SUMMER Makeup Look BYE ASHY! | Jackie Aina

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Jackie Aina.
Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Jackie Aina

HOT GIRL SUMMER Makeup Look BYE ASHY! | Jackie Aina

This video is done in partnership with Too Faced! Summer is coming up and there is no more excuses to leave the house looking like struggle. Today’s makeup …

jennifer umeh

Do I just love you girl😘😘

Somi K

Y’all hear namjoon for a second or is that just me –

Shanette Quao

Them fenty glasses are so fly

iretiola ololade

Love you Jackie boo

uniquelady1234

JACKIE CAME TO SLAYYYYYY!

Chinenye Oguike

y’all , did I hear correct or IS JACKIE O BACK!!?!???!?!?!!

M iranda

Jackie needs to make a sunscreen id buy the crap out of that!! If not someone needs to give her a brand deal lol

Jalethelight

REAL HOT GIRL SHIT!!!

orsikocs

this look is sooo summary, love it!!!!!

Singin Girl

Independence from England many many moons ago. Has nothing to do with modern day issues.

Ahibaii Service

i flipped when RM’s mono album played

Dana Shackleford

Please ..tell me what brand sunglasses those are..

tata

Mono in that meme army’s are thriving πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ’œ

NVS Plans

Sour diesel is a type of marijuana 😁😁

maureen nasiboye

Megan thee stallion is everything!!

Mary Drake

Btw the shades of the melt palette are weed strain names I'm pretty sure lmao

charmaine camper

That look Jackie!! Gurl Its Hot!! Congrats on you Essence magazine cover!

hopeworld

The way I thought I clicked on a bts memes video at 5:07 πŸ’€

Taj

She said β€œwhat the heck is sour diesel” πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

megan olivia

I've been hooked on Jackie since the day I found her channel and now I got my Mama hooked on watching her 😍😘

F Awnallah

Can you do a video about how you choose what colors go where for your eyeshadow? I always get so intimidated!?

Chemire M.

Congrats Jackie. You go girl!

lin han

I've heard a lot about the sculpting consealer but it doesn't go light enough for me

FAS

Jackie you need to stop using Aki & Pawpaw memes. I can’t πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

son riv

Go on Ms Orangesicle! Cute summertime look!

Kyameshia Joseph

last Saturday when I preparing to be a hot girl, I shook my Too Faced foundation too wellπŸ€¦πŸΏβ€β™€οΈ it flew out my hand and shattered on the floor😣 I saved what I could because a hot girl summer must go on lol

Mama Lena Reacts

Jackie, is there such thing as a skin correcting foundation?

Kelechi Kalu

β€œTrying to be bronzed & blessed.” A whole mood πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

CocoaBae 86

Love you Jackie πŸ’‹

Savi Klasen

auntie sour diesel is a strain of weed omg all the shade names are just weed strains lol

dy

RM?!?! mono!?!?!? 5:05 ???

Devon

The long foundation routines we are here for it!!!

Liz Huston

YAS queen!!!! That eye look is everything!!!!

Nasiim Mohomed

I love you so much!!!!! your channel is amazing!πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

#73039
                                                                          NenehTrainer

Did Jackie really include a meme that had moonchild in? Joon stays winning…. ARMYS?

#73040
                                                                            Flavia Amankwa

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ love u

#73041
                                                                              keya so blessed

Ok leo twin i just can't wear makeup in the summer I'll literally sweat it all off but I love a good facial.

#73042
                                                                                Janay Barnes

THANK YOU FOR PUTTING THE THINGS YOU USED IN THE DESCRIPTION πŸ˜©πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ the kids appreciate you πŸ—£β€οΈ

#73043
                                                                                  Lauryn H.

❀️❀️❀️

#73044
                                                                                    Sada’ Demoin

Yassss, love the orange!! Eyeshadow bomb af β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

#73045
                                                                                      Mackenzie Bradley

LIVING FOR THE HOT GIRL VIBE

#73046
                                                                                        RiRiSmi

I was here for that little RM mixtape feature. Makeup is bomb too tho haha

#73047
                                                                                          seokjin yeah

i was jungshook when moonchild played.

i love my jackie❀️

#73048
                                                                                            Oghogho Asemota

Gosh I dreamt of a video and here is it. Just gonna stay entertained and detangle my hair😊😊

#73049
                                                                                              Milly Mohamed

You forgot to add β€œwe love Meghan’s knee game”

#73050
                                                                                                jeweledthrone 2

You got me Jackie. Subbed β™₯️

#73051
                                                                                                  Tyesha W

LOVE YOUUUUU

#73052
                                                                                                    Ainsley Marie

Damn ok I see you with the mono clip πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

#73053
                                                                                                      ALEXIS STAR

NAAA YOU ARE THE GOAT ! IM IN TEARS FROM THE JOKES BUT YOU BODIED PERIOD !

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!