HOURGLASS UNREAL LIPGLOSS REVIEW & SWATCHES

Main HOURGLASS UNREAL LIPGLOSS REVIEW & SWATCHES

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Goss
      HOURGLASS UNREAL LIPGLOSS REVIEW & SWATCHES

LINKS UK US SHOP WAYNE GOSS MAKEUP BRUSHES HERE: Subscribe to my second channel …

Emmalean McDade

Goss dose gloss love it and you. Looking forward to your next vid 🙂

Ears To Hear Eyes To See

“Hollywood red- blood red”……
          😮😮🧛🏻‍♂️🧛🏻‍♀️😮

Ella Stevens

How do these compare to the Marc Jacobs lip glosses

keepfitgirl

Was expecting you to say, "Suits you, sir" any second lol. Any fans of the Fast Show will get that reference. Emma x

Belinda Craddock

I love how much these glosses excite you! Thank you for sharing with us. I want Impact! I think it will look beautiful with my cool toned fair skin.

Kassandra OB

He is so genuine. Absolutely adorable.

Cosmic Spud

I think we all know your "orgasm face" now!!!😂😂😂
                    Lovely to see you so chuffed & humble. Never change.😘

Pelu Chas

Great revision Wayne…you manage to show and send your message un such a short time….amazing!!! Always enjoy your videos

Shayna Kapple

OMG, those colors are GORGEOUS!! And now I want Siren really bad, lol!! 🤣🤣

Iris

Hey Wayne, I really love that the older Hourglass packaging but I Can't wait to try these New lip Glosses. Love you Wayne…

Lil Rockapotamus

Only 25 seconds in and already I see shades I want. 😂

melissa gibbs

Once again a vid that one can watch without skipping 30min before we get to the part we are actually here for. That's why you are the best!

Melinda Crain

Hi Wayne. Ok, I broke the bank (again) and ordered the Horizon. I can't wait to get it, as it looked absolutely beautiful on the model. Now I need the ultimate mascara, so I'll see what you recommend. So excited about this lip gloss!

YoraPiratekitty

Wayne, im going to need to see this on yer lips too! 😎💖 all of them!

cbacamartinez

Love those colors!!!! U crack me up, naughty monkey! lol tfs

Natali Lefrançois

I also prefer gloss, so can't wait for yours 🥳

Emily Clede

I'm so delighted that you received the whole collection. Well deserved. I was not drawn to these Hourglass glosses until I watched your video!

Jethro Pablo

Wayne Goss moaning is arousing. I just gotta say it lol

jun lo

Those gloss are fugly

DeLynne Strickland

I love lipgloss too💋

J Jadot

Thank you, they look beautiful ✨

Tricia B

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼wow…🤩 Hourglass lipglosss , I feel happy too you got sent that PR gift👍🏻👌🏻

michelle pawlowski

The excitement and twinkle in your eyes is just a pleasure to watch. I am so happy that you received all the new glosses from Hourglass. They are so beautiful. I can't wait to try them out. Thanks again. Luv ya! Enjoy your weekend!

Michell Wood

It is beautiful to see how appreciative and grateful you are. So much grace in your nature.

Belle Lopez

You are looking Fab, Wayne Goss, Fab!

Jessica Park

I want them all !!! They’re so Gorgeous 😍😍😍

Cfox

Why aren’t you a fan of reds?

Cfox

You’re the cutest! Thank you for all you do 👏🏼❤️

Kristee Beasley

Love hearing you rifle through your stuff looking for Siren lol!
                                                                ☺️👄

Brandi Brown

It's nice to see you so happy

Emily Winkler

You look absolutely giddy just swatching those. Thanks for sharing.

Christine Parker

Love Provoke!

Christine Parker

Omg!! U r tooo funny!! Such excitement! Love it! 💗💋

Krista Mellish

I watch you for so many reasons. You are so honestly humbled when itms are sent to you and your accent makes everything super funny or serious. I would say sexy but I dont your honey to come after me !

#47229
                                                                          kimberly ware

I love how happy you are about PR. I like to see when it's still fun and appreciated.

#47230
                                                                            Linda Olson

Made me smile to see the way you light up with each beautiful color…so genuine!

#47231
                                                                              Sharon Todd

You are such a gentle man. It shows. Love your kind ways.

#47232
                                                                                Everyday Edit

✨Love these ❤️ Hourglass makes the most elegant products 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Impact is beautiful on us tan girls as well as Ignite 🌟 I also think Halo is so versatile ✨

#47233
                                                                                  Donna S

Your excitement is so contagious. With each shade your expressions of aaahs & ooohs got more expressive, almost like how is it possible that this may be better than the last 😲😍👍

#47234
                                                                                    Tami N.

Love your excitement and honest reactions. 😁

#47235
                                                                                      Ay B

Wayne Goss Gloss? CANNOT WAIT!!! I am a gloss girl for life!

#47236
                                                                                        ChiChi Rush

Ooooooh!!! All those nudes!

#47237
                                                                                          Nicole Wuelleh

Just love the whole attitude-genuine fun 🙂

#47238
                                                                                            Allison Patterson

Did I hear that right? You’re working on tour own gliss collection? Yyyyippeeee👏👏🙌🏼🙌🏼🙀🥳🤩

#47239
                                                                                              Makeup Junkie

I got Sublime today and I bloody love it!

#47240
                                                                                                Lisa Smith

Must have some asap. Have a great day..❌✖❌✖❌

#47241
                                                                                                  Sherry Reis

A little bit of heavenly colors in a tube …. just love them. Thanks for your excitement when swatching …like a kid in a candy shop. Love and hugs …Sherry

#47242
                                                                                                    Garn Walker

Holy crap I wasnt the least bit interested in these until I watched this video. Man, I am running out tonight to get some of these!! Anything you love that much I have to have!❤❤❤❤❤❤

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!