How I Do My Nails At Home! *no acrylic or damage*

Main How I Do My Nails At Home! *no acrylic or damage*

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Luhhsetty
      How I Do My Nails At Home! *no acrylic or damage*

I N S T A G R A M: @Lisette β™‘ T W I T T E R: @Luhhsetty *products used below* This is how I like to do my own nails at home! What do you think? Should I try …

Ștefania Vilcu

Not wanting to offend anyone but you should know that this actually is acrylics. Yes it's named polygel but there is no difference in ingredients when you talk about gel, acrylics or polygel. The only thing that differs is the formula which isn't going to damage or not damage your nail. The damage you get is from breaks or not proper removing of the nails – so no acrylics, etc. are not damaging your nails. They actually prevent breaking your natural nails and are protecting the nail bed. Although it is possible to get damage if you aren't careful. So I am sorry to break it up to you but there is no difference between this and the acrylics when it comes to damage πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ so if you care just about the damage then go get it professionally done then you minimize the change of any damage if you are goning to the right nail salon. If it's about the money then get to know the products and fo it yourself cause it IS MUCH CHEAPER but please learn it the proper way before you try to educate somebody else about it. And about the time if you do it like presented in the video which can be an option as it is not wrong it should take about the same as in the salon. Using polygel the " normal way" should be a bit easier and faster if you do it a few times but getting it done by somebody else inquires less energy. Everybody should choose their way of doning this cause there is nothing wrong at doing them at home but you should NEVER talk about such things and give "tips" and educate others unless you informed yourself good enough you are sure of what you are talking or are a professional

Heven Belachew

Who else stopped what they were doing to watch this??😍😍

Menna Fahim

Tell us about how you remove it ❀🌸

naomi jessurun

The are beautiful and your creative

Julia’s reactions

you did really good

Riaan Adolph

Wow your nails look amazing 🀩

ridhonna

why is it unacceptable to have short nails?

victoria fotaki

I clicked the notification SOOOO fast(I am not American)

Na La

Thanks, how can I order this kit? And how does the nails can be removed after application?

Ania Dawson

Thank you lisette for making this. I have been doing my own nails for several years and I haven't been to a nail shop. It's easier to do at home, plus its cheaper because you can fix them and change up your style. It's so refreshing to see a YouTuber like yourself actually doing polygel. Keep up the good work

Esther .O

New subscriber love your channel. Why couldn't I find it sooner? 😒😚

Megan.

I was in the bath and got out to watch * i finished everything β™₯️

That one weird weeb

I don't understand how girls with long or acrylic nails do things like taping on phone, flush the toilet, put gloves on and open a can if they don't have the opener.πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… But i bite my nails so im not the one to talk

Rachel Ross

This is unacceptable

Katie 3010

That's not how to use poly gel… you're meant to put the gel on the underneath side of the tip then press it onto the whole of your nail then pop the tip off, so just the poly gel stays on your nail, no nail glue or tip. I guess you can do it this way but that's a lot more complicated and almost the same method as acrylics, poly gel is meant to be a lot easier and quicker 😊 there's plenty of tutorials on YouTube!

Katie 3010

That's not how to use poly gel… you're meant to put the gel on the underneath side of the tip then press it onto the whole of your nail then pop the tip off, so just the poly gel stays on your nail, no nail glue or tip. I guess you can do it this way but that's a lot more complicated and almost the same method as acrylics, poly gel is meant to be a lot easier and quicker 😊 there's plenty of tutorials on YouTube!

Goldi Pie

Just a quick reminder the glue that you use for the tips is really damaging for your nails. It is amazing that you try yourself but i suggest as a nail artist myself to go to someone that is qualified . No hate just to know

chicken nugget sauce

Lisette: it’s actually poly gel
                                          No one:
                                          Absolutely no one:
                                          My subtitles: iTs aCtuALLy pAuLie jOe

Uthi Mniki

Lisette has the cutest hands. πŸ’—

Barbara Pavlica

Can you do a video how you take those nails off?

Tanayaha Bullock

So we gonna pretend like we didn’t see that long paragraph on her phone @5:05 πŸ˜‚πŸ’€πŸ’€β€οΈβ€οΈ

Lala Remerez

I wanna see you vlog more πŸ’― u lit πŸ”₯

Shiree York

If I could do this I’d NEVER go to the nail salon again! Great job

Patricia Darby

I’m not a professional but I’ve been doing my own nails for about 6 years. I remember when I first started πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½ these are absolutely beautiful. Are these your first time?

Leticia De-Souza

What is the background music called at 8:48?

Marie

Hi Lisette ! You’re doing super great I’m impressed. To shape the polygel after it’s cured you can also use a e-file it’s quicker and it often comes with a buffing tip which is usally perfect to smoothen the nail !

Skye Gallizzi

Slayyy πŸ˜‚πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

Princess KiΓ©l Young

Please do an update πŸ’– when your nails grow and you need a refill, please do that tutorial.
                                                              Ps: this would be my perfect self care day.

Ashley Rodriguez

I love it! πŸ™‚

Gianna Godorecci

All y’all talking ab doing nail polish with you’re non-dominant hand. Ha! I can do everything with both my hands!!!

Jade C

Omg you should do more nail videos this was greatπŸ’…πŸ½

Jayla Shaw

Can someone tell what the background music is called?

winnie obunabor

Hi girl, Pleasssssssssseeeeeeeeee can you do a video on how you care for your hands and how you keep them looking soft and less wrinkly. Thanks 😘 βœ‹

Khayla Sweet

do more vids like this

#87388
                                                                          lulu Vasquez

I love them !!! How long do they last you ???

#87389
                                                                            Taylor Mcmillon

Love your nails πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                            error: Content is protected !!