How I Planned my DREAM Wedding | Hi-Low Hacks

Main How I Planned my DREAM Wedding | Hi-Low Hacks

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne
      How I Planned my DREAM Wedding | Hi-Low Hacks

These are some big hacks for your big day! _ PRODUCTS: Badgley Mischa Shoes: White Dress: Blue Clutch: …

All Things Adrienne

What are some of your wedding hacks?

Nicole Roz

Great tips n advice

Destinee Gaitan

Adrienne is so humble! I love her so much! It’s always been a dream of mine to meet her

Sarah Betz

I have 8 girls, I haven't really spent any money on them yet! I'll be buying them little gifts but thats it. They pay for alllll their own shit

Triple A’S Family

My loving family of 4 won a $98,000 dream wedding. Thought I'd invite you to check it out. Let me know if you do.

Sarah Sekasi

Adrienne, God bless you honey🙏🏿😘
                  Thankyou so much for the very amazing ideas! Wow! I pray that one day I will get remarried and use all your brilliant ideas…. Thankyou so much for sharing your beautiful beautiful ideas and love❤️ I love you so much🤗

Daisy Alexandra

Hey Love this so much and love u so much Question When are the XIXI rose gold rings restocking

God’s chosen1

Great tip

blanche mhonda

Great tips. Wish l had money to have a wedding

Sarah Davis

I have helped plan several weddings, but doing a wedding for basically $500 was an awaking for me

sugardreams123

Thank you SO much for these tips! I’m currently planning a destination wedding…also planning to invite 100. I’ll definitely be trying to reuse my ceremony flowers and having styrofoam tiers in my cake LOL

jayelove _u

My wedding cost my family under $7000 including my dress..all brides mades gown and groomswear…… And it didnt look it….. Cheap wedding with Luxurious results..

Raquel Gonzalez

Getting married March 20, 2020, I needed this ❤️

Elizabeth Peralta

That dress though 😍

miz dior

EVERYTHING about you speaks of elegance. I would have never guess, that you are a wise budget spender! I enjoyed this.

Savannah Houck

Please do a tutorial on this hair!!!!

Isabelle McCurdy

Lol, I haven’t gotten married, but my siblings had a BIG bridal party! It was like 10 or 12 people! Lol, can’t remember the exact number, been so long!!! 😂😂

Christin Tran

Absolutely agree with everything! Got married a few months ago and am so thankful for hacks like these. ALSO I’m SERIOUSLY vibing with those throw pillows in the back. Been Searching everywhere for ones that I would love for our new home 😭😭

anon a

She’s so small and adorable but she thinks SMART!

MomLifewithKay

You look stunning!!!!!💗💗💗💗

Clarissa Sumpter

For my wedding party I had my girls pay for their dresses, shoes, and flower bouquet.

Jada Seymone

i'm 16 so i'm clearly not getting married soon but i'm so invested into this video

Yul Nikita

Awwww to the giving Key idea ❤

DesTheFashionEater

I loved this video! Thanks for making it less intimidating 🤍❤️you’re a real one😘

Ale AR

One hack would be to create your own invitations if you are interested in having a paper form. Literally go into a Michael's or Hobby Lobby and buy an invitation kit, use 40% off coupon and just print them out at home. For my Quinceanera I made my invitation and it's not difficult at all.
                                                        For wedding arrangements, if you are not able to create your own, you can visit your local high school ( if they offer a floral arrangement class) and strike a deal with the teacher. In my Senior year, my floral teacher had us create wedding arrangements.

cec g

I would love to see your wedding video hope to see that soon

Thandiwe Mwanza

THIS ISNT A VLOG A!!! Please research it, it actually requires you moving around the day recording what you’re doing. Would love to watch an actual VLOG from you though ❤️

Chunk

I’m sorry but HOW IS $65 FOR A DRESS CHEAP

Nayelis Minaya

Can you please share your mom’s black and white cookie recipe? 💕

FitnessTwins

Love your videos, from the twins princess and diamond

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                error: Content is protected !!