how to become a VSCO girl *basic AF*

Main how to become a VSCO girl *basic AF*

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Tara Michelle
      how to become a VSCO girl *basic AF*

BASICALLY I learn what’s fun fresh and trendy with teenagers these days, following their “VSCO girl” aesthetic…! basically becoming a vsco girl means being …

NativeGlamour

I like the vsco trend. It's basically what athletes wear essentially plus makeup. My cousin is very into it and now i make her personalized stickers and scrunchies. Very retro..i dig it. Also wanna add hot gorl summer and vsco are different things lol 😄

Ana M

Vsco is still a thing?

Hannah Marie xoxo

So basically almost every girl at my highschool.

Shanti’s Candle

Looooove this video 😍

Ne Angel

Русские здесь?🇷🇺🇷🇺🇷🇺

guess Mee

This is very cringe: lol try cleaning your house instead of setting traps for the ants lol.

Cesar Macedo

Her- who wears croc like heck no
                    Me-🙋‍♀️ I do and they are pretty cute with my charms
                    Oh btw I am not offended

BrittTheBeautyJunkie

vsco girl and hot girl summer are not in the same category. dont do that to meg lol

Theresa Kettler

Crocs are freakin awesome what are you saying

Hannah Longworth

Ok ewwwwww crocs

Saige Trahan

crocs = BAE

JerichaG92

This reminds me of when people use tumblr as an adjective 😂

jadyn.clore

so my dad is vsco? he has a white jeep lol

Emma Spill

My goal this summer is to become a vsco girl

Tarah Daly

Ahhhhh hahaha! My favorite video of yours, BY FAR!

Leslie E.

3:52 I was straight up about to start counting lol

islainthecity

This is the Ultimate VSCO girl starter pack! 😂💕

M.Mackenzie

Sneaky fam!!💛💐

McKailey McLarty

I’m a vsco girl

Like this if you are

LifeOfCandice

Basically let's repeat the 90s and say it's a new trend. Minus the hydro flask

Jackie Tocco

I wear my crocs 24/7 when I'm not at work or the gym. MY HEART BROKE WHEN YOU HATED ON THEM

A Mackenzie

Great content 👏🏻

Chrusterbuster

I love my crocs!

Stephanie Wesson

Crocs?!!! Why would that ever be a trend!

natalie renee

how is someone so pretty without makeup

Vanessa Caucci

She’s acting so oddly different in this video

heatthheerr

Funny video! It seems like this trend is just a new way to label old trends… what's new haha

itsMoniqueee

This is a weird trend tbh

Jessica marmo

your outfit looks nothing like a vsco girl lol

Liina Paalits

Litteraly remember when I found you on tumblr. I was soooo obsessed with tumblr. 😀

Azaria Miller

you should do hot girl summer next

Taylor O’Brien

haha i counted you saying vsco like 33 times but i have no clue if that was actually right!

Shianne Marie

Grace Hoag

Wow I’m twenty one and feel like an elder… 😂 I had no idea what a VSCO girl was. Seems like it’s what “tumblr girl” was when I was a teen 😂.

#82288
                                                                          LadyInTheMaking

Just an FTI the “take a picture” transition only has the letter “t”
                                                                            IDK if that was because VSCO girls do that or just a editing thing

#82289
                                                                            Madelyn Jones

the vsco aesthetic is cute as hell people are just rude 😂

#82290
                                                                              Mariane Enriquez

idk what really VSCO Girl is but…SNEAKY FAM is LIT! 🔥

#82291
                                                                                Cheyenne Iozzio

Hey now everyone wears crocs they are so comfortable

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!