How To Bring Your Curls Back To LIFE!

Main How To Bring Your Curls Back To LIFE!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Luhhsetty.
Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Luhhsetty
      How To Bring Your Curls Back To LIFE!

I N S T A G R A M: @Lisette *Thank you Dyson for sponsoring this video* Click here to learn more about the Dyson Supersonic: …

Jazmin’s Vlogitivity

Wow I am going to try this! Btw you are so pretty! 😍❤

Hydrangea

فيها شبه بسيط من شوق الهادي I really like your videos

karlee trageser

me: watches all your curly hair videos
            also me: doesn't have curly hair

Rebeccatloverxoxo

I used to wear so much makeup and damage my hair but watching your videos now made me want to go natural and I love it. Thank you !!❤️❤️

Leilani O.

what kind of hair brush is that?

Tehila Tulkoff

I don't even have curly hair.
                  I'm just watching this cuz you're cute and awesome.
                  Also, love how you say "poppin"

justfor fun

am i the only who doesn’t have curl hair but still watching this video bcs of her?

Pineapple Head

Amazing video!! You have sooooo much definition! 😆👍👌🍍

Arwa

Would you ever grow your hair out??

Art N’ Heart

Your hair is so beautiful and satisfying to look at ❤️❤️

Laquelle Ziegler

Hey girl hey , what chemical are you putting on your hair when you make the twists ?

Shelsea Isaac

you should dye your hair a different color , not to sound rude but i’m tired of seeing the same color f😭

regena george

these curls are POPPIN! period

asais72

Why tf am i even here?i have straight hair!i came bc i love you and clicked as fast as posible !i would come faster but my parents took my phone 😋❤love you 😋❤xoxo amanda

Asma Asouma

I Love you so much my love ❤❤🌹

Morgan Smith

lmao i dont have curly hair but your videos literally make me happy and you are so beautiful i literally love you listette

Tshimbii M

My 4c hair will never 😩🥺
                                        Amazing video sis 🧡

Joanna Martinez

do you have any tips for hair that constantly falls out ?

Naima Campbell

Try the wet look!! Btw I love you videos💕

KH Empire

How many times do u wash you hair in the shower?

Murray Garcia

Omg I have never seen hair so defined 😍

it’s gonna be alright

When I was little my hair was cut in layers. Now on the top of my head it’s high up and short and the bottom is long and it looks like I have bangs. Can someone please help me please!!

Kerry Clark

Products Descriptions?

Reveen K

Finger coils! This on my 4c hair using Kinky Curly Custard is amazingggg

Danna Diaz

I don't have curly hair but I'm watching this because I love youuu😍♥️

Elizabeth Porter

We need a skincare routine

Prince Lopez

What products did you use?

windycitycrew21

Does this work with straight hair too

Tshegofatso Jwili

Can you do an updated version of “10 easy hairstyles for curly hair”

A B

She looks btr w her natural curls

Laniyah Robinson

How did she get that cartoon thing of her self

Kadambari Vanjari

wow..ur hair looks superb

J’Nelle S

This hairstyle turned out really nice and curls were super defined 😍

Deanna Matos

We brought back the brush 🤭

#73843
                                                                          Emily Pogue

Your curls are PERFECT 😍

#73844
                                                                            Trinity Lofton

I love your channel and you should try the new trend
                                                                              WET HAIR LOOK (like if want to see this)
                                                                              👇🏽

#73845
                                                                              Latrice

That blonde looks beautiful on you

#73846
                                                                                Tiara Words from God

I'm bald and I'm watching this lol.
                                                                                  Beautiful curls Lisette!

#73847
                                                                                  Cordell Aikman

i love lehsette. but like her vids are honestly repetitive and i really want to see more of a variety! everything is the same and it gets boring…* maybe try to do challenges *

#73848
                                                                                    Ella Northcott

U r absolutely STUNNING 💕😘
                                                                                      What’s ur nail color tho?

#73849
                                                                                      Chloe Corley

Does your hair dry the same without a diffuser?

#73850
                                                                                        Konfident Kayy

Hey does anyone wanna support each others youtube channels? ❤️

#73851
                                                                                          Nicole Maull

😍😍😍 what was the name of the deep conditioner u used

#73852
                                                                                            butterfliesblue1

So, you're basically curling your hair to make your hair look curlier.

#73853
                                                                                              CaPriel Annissa

Your curls are so beautiful had to watch 😍😍

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                              error: Content is protected !!