How to Create a Mermaid Loop Braid | Easy Braided Hairstyles

Main How to Create a Mermaid Loop Braid | Easy Braided Hairstyles

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Cute Girls Hairstyles.
Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Cute Girls Hairstyles

How to Create a Mermaid Loop Braid | Easy Braided Hairstyles

Today, Kilee and I will use her beautiful blonde hair to show you how to create this darling #mermaid loop braid style? ๐Ÿงœ โ™€ When I say that this style is easy …

Cute Girls Hairstyles

Where would you wear this adorable Mermaid Loop Braided hairstyle?? Comment below! ๐Ÿ’‹'s – Mindy

Nargess Wahedi

Love y'allโคโคโคโค

JaxCatisawesome

Wow this is so pretty! Definitely trying this for back to school! Great video ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’‡๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Shaela Patel

Can you do some curly hairstyles? I always try your styles on my hair but itโ€™s to thick and too curly… love your vids though!โค๏ธ

ZHT OFFICIAL

Very nice hair style ๐Ÿ‘Œeasy hair style ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนyour belong to this contry please reply

Teagan Blout

for sure i will try this!!, will you do a story time on why you decided to adopt?

Seeking Sarah

After the part you called "mermaiding" you could have also brought the 2 braids back into one and that would have been pretty too

Faith Hernandez

i love watching these videos. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‡

Peinados y Maquillajes Monica Machuca

and you are amazing. Thank you for teaching us your tips on hairstyles ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Ella Carnathan

Totally love this! Keep making your amazing videos, they're so great to watch!!! Super nice hairstyle that I'm excited to keep using in the future! Have a fabulous day ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

GrowlethGirl GrowlethGirl

I'm gonna do it on my cousin

YZ KIm Bass

Very cute and you have very adorable niece.

Barwaqo Ali

Nice hairstyle I love it โค๏ธ

Karla Chavez

She is so cute

Jane Marsh

This hairstyle looks so cool. Your hair tutorials are always fun and cute! Depending on how easy it is to do by yourself, I will definitely be trying this hairstyle out.

Margaret Lisac

Yes!! Itโ€™s so cute!!

Donna Grayson

beautiful

Irena Savic

DdbghggWere a

KINSEY STONE

I have been watching you scince day 1

tinti.blogg.no

Is that the Colbie Callait Brighter than the sun instrumental in the bacground? It's super similar!

Rosie Smedley

I absolutely love Kylieโ€™s blonde hair it is so pretty. (Iโ€™m sorry if I spelt her name wrong).
                                                Also Mindy how are you so good at doing hair? I would love for my mum to be able to do hair but she has even said herself that she canโ€™t do much more than a simple plait.

K Faith

Your awsome can u go to newbedfird and go to fans houses

XxScarletxX Smith

Tried this on my sister, who has beautiful red hair..! Looks amazing! X

Anna Legan

Mindy, I love you and your family! For 1: Teaching my mom about internet safety 2. Entertaining me 3.Teaching me an my mom cool hairstyles 4. Me having Brooklyn, Bailey, and Kamri for ole models And lastly, 5. Giving me sweet dreams of meeting you guys! Thanks for all you have done, Mknight family!

Adriana Lupercio

Love yโ€™all โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                      error: Content is protected !!