How To Do A Glow Job (Perfect Makeup Base)

Main How To Do A Glow Job (Perfect Makeup Base)

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    A Model Recommends
      How To Do A Glow Job (Perfect Makeup Base)

Find Lisa Caldognetto on Instagram here: AD: no paid-for or sponsored content. Affiliate links marked …

Samantha Duncan

Loved this! I loved the result so much I need to watch again šŸ˜Š

Kate Donovan Katemakeuplooks

Bloody hell, Ruth, you had me going there!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ Thought it was a bit much for first thing on a monday morning… xx

Karen Burgess

Yes if I had this treatment done, I'd ignore every call ! no mobile, near that beautiful make-up face !!

poppy

This is beautiful…ruth started out with beautiful skin but the glow looks super natural

Sandra Wegman

I've been wondering for a while now: did you move the bed to a different part of the room?

jannahutchison

You two could be sisters!!!

Helen

Lisa is incredible! Would love to see more of her, if possible.

Julia G.

I took the sponge off the Charlotte Tilbury concealer and I like it a lot better now. The product congeals on the sponge as it's exposed to more air which makes the texture different.

Amanda Vincett

Love this kind of video, thanks ladies. Looking forward to your other ones šŸ’–

Liz Mcauley

Lovely make up…will try some of these products already have Wileda Skin food thanks to you Ruth..will apply this way as make up base.
                          Does the Chanel bronzer come in a lighter shade ?

Lucy Carter

Just get on with it.

Janice

This is a great topic!!

Louise Matlock

Loved this! Haven't seen Lisa before, she's fabulous.

Julie Manington

Love this format and Lisa is so natural..keep them coming x

Khatija Vali

Really enjoyed this video šŸ‘šŸ‘

Veronique Steels

It was so subtle I actually didn't see a difference :-). Is that just me?

Jennifer Harvey

Did you put on a SPF? If so when?

Jerseyharicot

Great look. I love the My Kitco brushes. You and Lisa are great together šŸ‘

Jennifer Harvey

I nearly spat my tea out when I read the title of this video. Note to self, put your glasses on šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Kimber Lee

You have such gorgeous skin šŸŒž

Cabin fever remedy

It looks like she has such a light hand. The brush is like a butterfly going around your face. I need to try that approach more because I always skip step for fear of putting on too much. This feels almost like self-care more than make up.

Sarah Hammond

Ooh Iā€™m looking forward to the next instalment….šŸ‘šŸ»

Nancy Fielden

Brilliant! Thank you. šŸ¤—šŸŽ„šŸ˜˜

Annie Whitmore

Thought the MU said it was shade 4 for the Flawless Filter shade? Looks lovely and glowy šŸ™‚

MissVioletPurple

Very fresh

Katie Metcalfe

I love these techniques. Thanks ladies!

Bedour Braker

Beautiful work !!! Clean šŸ‘Œ

ladmisdan

1. "You're alright, Ted?" "Yeah!" šŸ„°
                                                              2. At the beginning I thought, wow so many creams and moisturizers…but I will try that.
                                                              3. Bronzer placement between highlighter and counter: THANK YOU! Great tip!
                                                              4. What is the book, what is lying on the bed? šŸ§ Looks so pretty and I tried the whole video to read the title. šŸ˜… Is it Elements?
                                                              5. Lisa Caldognetto is amazing. Looking forward to the next video.
                                                              Thanks, Ruth!

Charlotte Lafferty

Wow did I misread that video title šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                              error: Content is protected !!