HOW TO INSTANTLY LIFT YOUR CHEEK BONES!

Main HOW TO INSTANTLY LIFT YOUR CHEEK BONES!

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Goss
      HOW TO INSTANTLY LIFT YOUR CHEEK BONES!

Give this little trick a go and let me know what you think! LINKS Blusher Nars Blusher UK US Wayne Goss Airbrush …

ginger herman

Can someone explain how to apply foundation on skin so it does look like the skin separates the product. The person I keep trying with has well moisturized big pores. But after i apply the product it looks like it dried separated into dots wont lay on the skin. Almost as if she needs to exfolliate. But we did that already. She is 40 and I'm stumped. She doesn't want a face that looks like it has layers and layers on but a nice coverage that lays nice. I did notice Tarte Amazon clay foundation looks awful like it won't set on her skin at all. Damp beauty blender pressing in to set and damp wash clothe pressing down trick doesn't work for this lady either. Anyone have any ideas? Her pores are big but shallow. The makeup sits like above the skin in mini crumbles. Maybe it's the primer?

zandra perry-ogbomo

I love that your videos are packed with helpful information while being not too long.

Isabella Wipfler

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’š

Shara Bethel

You are so handsome and pink is definitely your color πŸ’ž

Sonia G.

that's beautiful and you just look stunningly gorgeous Wayne! Love you!

corsican lulu

thank u, im so glad u just put blush and highlighter together…idk why people apply it separately, like a mostly matte face w/a swipe of highlighter out of the blue. its not very harmonious or natural

F. Reyes

can guys also use this technique?

Kellian h

Great video!! Thank you.

Pamela Faulkner

U r 1 amazing Dude. God bless your skill, talent & Heart

Amanda Alejo

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! for doing this video. Ive waited a while for a great explanation about blush placement.

Mimi Meyers

Do I see a RING ON The Finger? You know?… The Finger!!!
                            πŸ₯°πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ€©

z. alvarez

Wayne you are the best makeup artist. As a woman over 50 I’m very great full for your makeup tips/tricks.πŸ™πŸ½β™₯️

Valkyria47

Great technique, I see the efect this creates the cheek looks plumper

SummaBreeze125

I use this blusher technique to make my face look longer (because my face is round). Love you, Wayne, your makeup tips are the best!😘😍

Mav vlogs

Superb

Julie-Ann Henry

80's blush technique! I'm finally back in mode lol Thanks Wayne πŸ™‚

cat

wayne, i have an oval shaped face..will this work for me, too? cause my checks are kinda chubby lol:(

Sue Cone

Thanks! I no longer have apple cheeks so this is great. I was doing the blush pretty close but I really wasn’t sure about the highlights. Now I know! Thanks πŸ™

Mimi Bernier

Love your tutorials!!! U look fab!!!

jagee john

Gosh… Wayne… You are Aging backwards…You look more handsome now than ever…You Sexy HUNKπŸ’›

soymilk44

Amazing tips & tricks as always!! Never disappointed. β€οΈπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

pratiksha gaikwad

Looking so good in pink

Lau diaz

you look more and more handsome and young, kisses for you from Mexico

Meytal navon

Love it πŸ₯°

Kimber Lee

You should wear pink more often!

VinnyAntoine

Wayne cant u do some anti ageing and natural no makeup makeup facelift looking younger looking for us men lol

Kathleen West

Whatever your skincare routine is these days, KEEP IT UP! You freaking glow in this.

Gatita Mendoza

It's funny you mention this because I have always brushed my hair either in some sort of bun or pony tail because I can't stand it touching my face but now that I am 54 I do notice that it gives me that instant lift, not much but every little bit helps.
                                                              As for the blush I accidently brought it up too high 1 day when I was in a hurry, I liked it & wear it like that now. This video confirms that I'm doing something right. Thanks have a great day!

Joanna

Thank you, worked beautifully for me! Tried this today after struggling with my blush/highlight placement for a while now. I really appreciate these simple, yet effective tips. You are awesome. Best wishes!

Jennieke Latimore

Is there a video on how to avoid red blood shot looking eyes? This happens EVERY TIME I put on eyeliner and eyeshadow I know I am doing something wrong but I don’t know what it is

bonnie lee

Omg I have been using the same way to apply my blush and highlighter!! I got a big round-shaped face and it helps lifting up my face and creating a natural slimming effect

Cherie Durksen

I love love LOVE how you get right to the demonstration without a lot of preamble. THANK YOU! I love all of your videos.

Charli G

Hey Wayne
                                                                        Love this tip/trick. I recently started doing my blusher and bronzer like this and I really see a difference.

Sherdon Mcewan

Great as as always Wayne ! Right to the point β€πŸ‘πŸ‘

#21703
                                                                          CLARA PEREZ ESCRIVA

Hello, first of all, I am not an english speaker, so I apollogies for my bad writing. I started watching make up tutorials by chance some months ago. I barely make up myself. This is the weird thing. So, I found your channel and I begin interested in that issue. I had follow your new videos from then. But yesterday I saw two videos about your personal stories. I have to say that this two videos like me the most, and move me unexpectedly. I never leave commets on youtube channels, but I want to do it this time, although is not about your make up work. See you and thanks.

#21704
                                                                            indah shallom

Thank you wayne πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                            error: Content is protected !!