How to make foundation lighter

Main How to make foundation lighter

• This topic has 42 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Deena Dee.
Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Rose Makeup World
    Spectator
      Foundation too dark?! Do this πŸ‘πŸ»β€οΈ #viralmakeup #makeuptutorial #shorts

LA Girls Pro Mixing Pigment Foundation (BLUE):Product Link: LA Girls Pro Mixing Pigment Foundation …

More videos:

HOW TO MAKE ANY FOUNDATION MATCH YOUR SKIN | complexion tutorial | foundation tutorial

Ways To Lighten Your Foundation

How To Lighten Foundation | The Easy Way!!

wifeofsauron

I need to learn how to make foundation for neutral olive skin.

Jeannie Smith

I have 2 new bottles of Charlotte Tilbury that are too dark. Thank you❀

016 Urooj Kanwal

instead of buying white and blue , buy a new one with exact your shade

Kajikaa K

Waw thanks

BH21

I mix my concealer which is too rosy or too warm with green and it’s perfect but I still don’t know if I’m olive or neutral πŸ™

Rola Nser

What about yellow?
                  And how can I convert my foundation to be rose?

Hazel Satoru

I need this rn!! Just bought a red undertoned bb cream… Im yellow undertoned.. I did compare the tube with my skin it was a perfect match.. But when i got home it was too red.. The lighting in the store was like yellowish soo ig…

nel dormiveglia

One tip, if you have a darker foundation that doesn't match you, use it as liquid bronzer!

xhaley mutti

My concealor is sooo orange on me! I dont know if Im fair to medium. Sometime I am fair to medium. Sometimes just medium. But have really bad dark circles. My concealor too orange. What should i do?????

TJ B

Copycat

Moni O.

Love how she says "I'm gonna help ya!" :)) Thank you for this video, it's very helpful, I too struggle with finding the right shade because I am very light and kinda neutral-yellow and all the light foundations they make are super pink even if they look yellow in the tube. Literally everything I swatch is either too pink or too orange.

Kendralyn Williams

Would this work for concealer also?

savitha shashidhara

Do with lipstick 😭😭 i have tons of lipsticks that doesnt match me i took the wrong shade soo. 😭 plzz

jarin tasnim

what to do if my foundation is too yellow?

Lily.aguirre04

Tysm, I bought an expensive concealer and it looks like I got a cheap spray tan and then rolled in Cheeto dust 😭

Gina Bernardo

Do the concealer versions of these work the same if added to foundation? Trying to fix my Charlotte Tilbury flawless skin foundation, mine is too light and very yellow

Amayra art

If we have a lighten shade so which neutralize colour is important to mixing for dark shade

Maricela Garza

How do I darken my foundation , I just bought one and it’s to light .. thanks

Ihana Kaunotar

Helps us pale girls as we usually then have to have at least two foundations as summer and winter shade. Saves money for us.

DNM

White to lighten – blue to neutralise

Sanyukta Jedhe

I watched like 300 videos trying to understand how these pigments work. Yours was the only one who explained it in the simplest possible way! Thank you!

Rebbie and Family

Will the color pigments change the formula of the foundation?

Kay Pa

Please post more of these demos, thanks for sharing this

🦝 Queen T

Im buying the white! And hitting b&m as it's always sand colours on UK and I'm paaaaalllleeee

Tricia Glenn

These are good to have but most all stores accept returns or exchanges on foundations

Kathy A

Return your foundation

Sherlock 789

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I needed this.

Lone She wolf

I will rather stay loyal to my bank account 😭

Shanik Pakeer

What do you mean by foundation oxidizes?

Lorren Raven

Need. Need those so bad. I have like five foundations that are way too dark and they're good products. I just need these. I need coin 😧😭 I hate being so damn brokee

Xenevlil Lil

How does this affect the finish and formula tho

Petal Pasqual

Awee no shit!! Never would have thunk it ur a real 1! Stay blessed

PrettyUgLySupErNoVaRuDeGuRL

I need white and blue as soon as possible

CourtneyJean

I think the la girl foundation is underrated

#133081
                                                                          Veronica Smyth

Thank You Hon.

#133082
                                                                            Gs Jubayel

Nice

#133083
                                                                              Jennifer Castillo

Amazing! Can you please put the products and where you found them please?

#133084
                                                                                Beautiful Catastrophe

What??? 🀯🀯🀯

#133085
                                                                                  Bailey Floyd

I 100% do not stand by these they can change the consistency and formulation of a foundation

#133086
                                                                                    Diane R-D

Great tip.

#133087
                                                                                      Nicole Sargsyan

What kind of sorcery is this?!

#133088
                                                                                        Deena Dee

I just love your personality!πŸ˜€

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!