How to make smokey eyes

Main How to make smokey eyes

• This topic has 30 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by amelia smith.
Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Smitha Deepak
    Spectator
      TRY THIS!! Easy 5 Minute Smokey Eye Trick

Hi Smittens, in today’s tutorial I’m sharing my trick of creating any smokey eye in less than 5 minutes. If you try this look, please …

More videos:

Beginners Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial | Parts of the Eye | How To Apply Eyeshadow

Why this 5 Minute Beginner Smokey Eye will become YOUR Favorite!!

Simple Smokey Eye for Beginners ♡

SoCal Dolly

THANK YOU! I LOVE THIS!!

Hibiscus Angel

Thanks for this ! I have stopped doing smoky eye in a while

Laiba Javed

Did it on my fresher’s party and loveddd the way it turned out!!!😍

Oliveea Ritsy

Thank you so much for this video! I love how simple it was and I love my finished look ❤

Jennifer Jaramillo

Love 💕

h jam

V nice

Minakshi Bhati

I like your make up

Nidhi Verma

Which kajal you are using here, after applying Kajal you applied eyeshadow, will it not smudge?

Rocky

Out of all your eyeshadow videos that I have seen so far, this is my favorite. For mature eyes, I am glad you didn't use shimmer. I like it but as in another video you did mention how it shows the crepey skin and it does. If you could do more matte smokey eyeshadow looks for older women that would be great, like hues of lilac and purple, greens etc. You do such a wonderful job with eyeshadow and as much as I like the shimmer, sometimes it just does not look good on me. Thank you for all your videos!

Life is NOW

Beautiful. I don't know how to do the way you do your eyes.

Malika Renard

Excellent channel! Loving all your videos, and appreciate the teaching aspect very much! Where did you get your earrings for this video? Thank you!

rana ahtisham

Good

Dolly Malhotra-Second Innings

Beautiful 👌👌

Oneidaindian100 Percent

Tx awesome

Mel Bonthuys

When Smitha does the makeup, it looks flawless…when I try to do it, it looks as if ten monkeys have danced on my face!

Juhi Saif khan

Beautiful rocking, very easy. You are looking gorgeous.

Same

Can you please send us the detail of your contact lenses?

Sonia Ingrid Jagessar

Hi i also tried this and it looks great!! Can i do thus also with blue or green or any other colour

Unstoppable Studio

I tried it. It looks amazing and the best part is is super easy and quick. I had been looking for quick and easy smokey eye way for a long time and everywhere it’s like too many steps which ideally can’t be done if you are not a professional make up artist and it takes HELL lot of time. So, thank you very very much Smitha, for this tutorial. Please record more of these – like different colors eye make overs which are QUICK AND EASY

dianne

My goodness! I wish all tutorials are like this! That was amazing! Thanks so much!

Amanda Cawley

Really nice, like your eye colour too. Xx

Fides Urbiztondo

Love it. We have event tomorrow so I will try that Smokey eyes makeup. Thank you 🙏🏽

Sandra Fultz-Lester

Thanks I love learning how to apply makeup.

Ketna Parikh

Wow! This looks so easy quick and professional. I am going to try it soon. Thank you.

Asifa Khan

Nice

Moondra3

Ahhh Jordana,, I really miss this eyeliner, I am already out of the black, I am down to my last dark Lavish brown, no others compare, well maybe the 24hr black from Wet N Wild, but I miss Jordana liners and nail polishes. It was the only liner that did not make my eyes water when applied in the water line. I do this look a lot, with different colors etc, I get asked all the time where did I learn it, I say magazines and then I refer them to your page which made this much easier and quicker to apply. Thank you very much. My eyes may be 52 going on 53 but I can still rock this look. ❤‍🔥

Sharnita Carroll

Imma try this and end up looking like I got stomped by an elephant just watch 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aʟᴏɴᴇ Gᴀᴍɪɴɢ

amazing mam

YDoUNeed ToKnow

It's beautiful Smitha. I followed this a few months ago and got wonderful feedback. Then i lost the tutorial (do I watch too much YouTube??). Saving this so I can practise.

amelia smith

i am loving your tutorials!! so easy and fast!!!

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                error: Content is protected !!