HOW TO MAKE YOUR LIPS LOOK BIGGER | FAKE BIG LIPS WITH MAKEUP

Main HOW TO MAKE YOUR LIPS LOOK BIGGER | FAKE BIG LIPS WITH MAKEUP

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      HOW TO MAKE YOUR LIPS LOOK BIGGER | FAKE BIG LIPS WITH MAKEUP

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here is an in-depth tutorial on how to FAKE the look of BIG JUICY LIPS! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for watching! xoxo! Products I …

KathleenLights

Hey friends!!! I know this video is super long just for a lip tut BUTTTT I had a lot to say!! Hahaha
        Here are some time stamps for help!!
        Lip prep begins at- 2:14
        My fav lip liners for overdrawing- 5:59
        Actual tutorial begins at- 10:23
        My fav Lip Glosses for a juicy pout- 14:53

Felicia Nicole

Your earrings give total 90’s vibe here’s why. The Disney movie Zenon: girl of the 21st century when she wears the (disk) as an earring. I only watched it like a million times back in the 90’s.. 😂💓💿 ok back to the video lol.

Alyssa Brooke

Been waiting for this video! & also water sign here & I must have those earrings!!

Dolled up ale

Loved it

Lucía MS

I’m a taurus and I loooove those earrings!!!

Alyssa Esteban

FINALLYYYY!!!! I've been waiting for this!!!! 😍😍💗💗

Heidi Gillespie

Haha 😆 every other sign.. what the hell is that?☝🏻🙋🏼‍♀️💜

Wenxin L

yeah! skin prep!!!! thanq!!!

MsJodbug

Love these detailed technique videos!

ItsaBohemianLife

looooved your earrings … started googling them as soon as I saw them!! And I'm a libra!! lol

Shannon Shankland MUA

These earrings are everything😍

MsKelly L

I like big d** and I CANNOT LIE <3 just a nasty joke,loved the video !!

C. Greene

Yes to all the To Do and prep videos 😍😍😍

Yellow Rainbow

Also use a mid shade to light contour powder underneath bottom bottom lip for a fullness enhancing shadow

Qiang W Yu

A

Rikke

I personally hate the look and feeling of overdrawn, product-heavy lips, but I’m gonna watch this anyway because I adore you and you deserve all of the support in the world. Big yes to tutorials like this.

kayu man

I need the skinprep video!!! I want my foundation to look natural just like my undereye concealer, but I always look very dry and I really hate that look.

Jai Ay

Your skin looks amazing omg n highlight…so beautiful

Yu Chen

yes please need the face primer vid. xx

Eunji Jo

She is RIGHT!!! I was like where did she get those earrings I need those and I'm a exactly Libra!!!

Yellow Rainbow

I never like to use creamy lip liners because they're too melty and liquidy. They can bleed and they do not stay in place or hold your lip gloss in place as nicely as one that's more dense and waxy like by Chanel. If you've never tried Chanel lip liners, try Nude. It's the most beautiful perfect nude color and the consistency doesn't go on as easily because its dense in pigment& waxy but stays in place and it holds all your lipstick and gloss perfectly in place like it's a barrier. Once you put it on it will be on until you remove it. It doesn't even come off with food. It really holds up and holds your lip gloss in within the line so well, whereas Mac or any creamier more glidey pencils will come off or melt off too easily & don't hold the color in as well

Ruby G

Great tips!! Thank you ❤️ Im a Leo and i love your earnings !! 😂

tikka xo

I’m a Libra and I loved those earrings lol

Sophie D

Haha. I’ve luaghed so hard when u said the thing with missunderstood air sings. I am a gemini and I love those earings.

Joseph Arndt

I am a Aires and I love your earrings. But, I was also born in the 90's so yeah. I really like weird and out of the box fashion. But, I also have air on my chart. Lol

Messing Silence

Yaaas skin prep!

Dorian Arita

Libra Here and Yes! To those earrings💿

LightofDawn7

I AM an Aquarius and I fucking LOVE your earrings! Haha 💕💗💞

wumbos

Girl I LOVE those damn earrings. As soon as you said only air signs would like them I started laughing because I'm a Libra. I love these tips. I have small lips too and I want to get filler but DASS ESSPENSIVE and I'm poor. lol

Trinity Boykins

I liked and appreciated your earrings…I’m a Leo ♌️

JEEZGL 17

Girl, you’re so gorgeous! Love watching your videos💋 your videos are always so funny & informative. Much love for you💛

Jini Jenia

Love your eyes
                                                                      love your nose
                                                                      love your lips
                                                                      love your face
                                                                      love your feathery brows
                                                                      love your hair
                                                                      love your outfit
                                                                      love your earings
                                                                      Also,
                                                                      Love you so so so so so so much ❤🙌

Jaden Beattie

Earrings go crazy man

Rebecca S

Scorpio here. Love those funky earrings 👌🏽

#51495
                                                                          Zeina Ian

As a non Air sign (Aires) I would like the earrings if they were smaller lol.

#51496
                                                                            MakeupByJoxlyn

I know this is besides the point, but your cheeks look WET 😍 I could not stop staring! It’s so beautiful 😩🙌🏽
                                                                              [Also, I’m a Gemini and I DEFINITELY love your earrings! I gasped so damn hard when I seen them 😂]

#51497
                                                                              Katy.h

Love this series

#51498
                                                                                Viviana Rodriguez

Girl I’m a Pisces🐠 and I was LIVING for those earrings!!!! The entire look was EVERYTHING👏🏼❤️👏🏼 ❤️
                                                                                  Where is that shirt from, NEED!?!?!

#51499
                                                                                  Krystal Hipkins

I’ve been watching your channel forever and I still love this series idea!!! Things change as makeup keeps getting better and it’s always fun to learn new techniques 😁

#51500
                                                                                    J Jadot

Embarrassed that I’ve always put the lip plumper on last and not first 🤦‍♀️ so yes this was helpful and thank you 💯✨

#51501
                                                                                      Rebecca S

Wow you look great w those lips

#51502
                                                                                        Ahana Mehra

Your earings are beautiful…and video also

#51503
                                                                                          selenalove1971

I'm a Sagittarius and I love those earrings! I want!😍

#51504
                                                                                            Krista Sexton

I'm a Leo but love the earrings lol

#51505
                                                                                              Karolina Buksinski

YESS I WANT A SKIN PREP VIDEO YOUR SKIN ALWAYS LOOKS FLAWLESS

#51506
                                                                                                Emilee Mayeaux

Virgo here and I’m obsessed with the earrings

#51507
                                                                                                  totmonster49

im an aquarius and i love your earrings!

#51508
                                                                                                    Glam Queen

I'm a Taurus but I love those earrings. They're bomb

#51509
                                                                                                      Jade Watts

ok im a cancer and i looooooved the earrings!!!!! also loved this vid and PLEASE do the skin prep for glam makeup looks!!! yes yes yes!!!

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!