How To Pose For Photos // 10 EASY Poses For Instagram!

Main How To Pose For Photos // 10 EASY Poses For Instagram!

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Tara Michelle
      How To Pose For Photos // 10 EASY Poses For Instagram!

How to pose for INSTAGRAM PHOTOS! Today I’m sharing 10 super easy pose ideas you can try out!! These are some of my go to poses that you’d see on my …

Tara Michelle

WHO ELSE IS OBSESSED WITH INSTAGRAM?! Ugh it's prob my fave social media app!! Make sure to follow meeee 😉 https://www.instagram.com/imtaramichelle/

Abby Walsh

F I N A L L Y 👏🏼👏🏼 an influencer who finally tells us norms how to pose in pics for insta! Like I could cry of happiness rn 😭😭 The universe (tara) answered my prayers ❤️ thank you queen ! 😘😘

Merebeauty17

okay this is so good literally needed this will use these tips thanks tara

invisiblekatie

Great video, Tara! Your insta feed is one of the ones I check most because of the fun aesthetic and your cool outfits. 🙂 I just don’t have the confidence to be an insta model. HOW do you pose in public and not feel self-conscious? Also shout out to your dad for taking all the pics and I’m guessing your mum for filming all the action haha xoxo

Lesley S.

Yes please make a video showing us how to get the shots and how you edit 🤩I love your feed

Brianna Fresh

Ugh your dad is so supportive , I love it 😭♥️

Kimberly Uys

Please so a How I Edit My Photos video and also how you take them!

Swathy MK

I appreciate the way you have edited this video. ❤️❤️

Cindy Diaz

I looooove your hair color! Did you dye it again? (From your December vlog hair dye) p.s. this video was so helpful! 💘

Taylor Layman

This video is actually so helpful because I’m bad at posing 😂

juliezeneth

definitely keeping these in mind when having my little ig photo shoots lol 💕 thanks tara 🥰

Vanessa Ambriz

Really cool and helpful video idea for looking yo best on insta! Thanks!

MissChrystalNguyen

my dad would literally make fun of me the whole time if i asked him to take pictures of me slowly walking up the stairs LOL

Falyn Marie

YES TARA I LOVE THIS! I never know how to pose so i will def be trying these out 😊💕

TessaTV

Please do the iPhone shooting video!

Tanya P

this video was much needed!!!🤗

Kimberly Flores

Your dad, the real G taking all your pictures lol I love

sofia leben

New fav video!!!!! Love this and love you!!❤

Merrily Mari

I sooo needed this

Sierra Jordyn

You are the best like I can’t even fricken deal

Ashlynn Calee

Oh my gosh, This helped me so much! I’m ready for a photo shoot with my dad now!😂💛 so proud of you girl & thanks for the tips!

Bianca Alvarado

What's up @tara

Tiana Young

Yes!!! Please share how you take pictures on your iPhone!!!

Nya Alysse

I want to see how you shoot on your iPhone!

Bayley Whitlow

SO helpful!!! Thanks Tara!! 💗

Makayla’s Beauty life

Please do a video on how you shoot the pictures on your iPhone

Sophie Royer

I LOVED IT. Im obsessed too

Hannah Prospero

creative content from a creative queen ! love you tara !! would love to see how you take your photos in a video !!

Victorias Verden

please make a video about how you take pictures on your phone, and how you edit them <3 btw: loved this video!!

Jess Collazo

please do a video on how to take instagram pictures with your iphone!

Angelica Michelle

Love thisss

Katie Sheremet

Sadly I don't think watching a 10 minute video is actually going to help me pose well 😭 But I can try 😅

Taylor Paige

You did such a good job editing this!!!!

MitzyBarrera

you're so cute!

#23521
                                                                          Bre Swan

I loved this video idea. Thank you for the posing tips! All of your Instagram and blog photos always look so professional <3

#23522
                                                                            Erika Poirier

Hey girl, yessssssssssssss really love this video girl and have wonderful Wednesday I love you 😘💕❤️

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                            error: Content is protected !!