HOW TO PREP YOUR SKIN FOR FLAWLESS MAKEUP!

Main HOW TO PREP YOUR SKIN FOR FLAWLESS MAKEUP!

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights

HOW TO PREP YOUR SKIN FOR FLAWLESS MAKEUP!

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) I wanted to show you guys how I prep my skin for my GLAM makeup days! I hope it helps! Thanks for watching! xoxo! How to make …

Nikita Dhea Butarbutar

try LEGEINE EYE CREAM. its so freaking good and its not that crazy expensive either

Estelle

I love the bloopers on this one 😂

Tht Koi

YESSS

Sol K

Great skin prep. Thanks! 45 min would actually be too short 😂. As for eye masks try Korean ones. I use rearar dia force hydro-gel eye patches in gold. They are awesome.

The Tea is for Skinnies Only

When you get a boxycharm ad with kathleen lights…. on a kathleen lights video

Tauriel Elf

In your thumb nail you always look sad

marcie nelson

Skinfood has a rice wash off mask that I love it’s super affordable and you can get it from Ulta online.

Sarah

Part ✌🏼 please

Edith Garcia

The ad before the video was a boxy charm ad with Kathleen 😍 I could watch you all day everyday! So yes to that 45 minute video!!

Daniela Vazquez

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHICH DRY SHAMPO BRAND KATHLEEN USES????!!?

Olivia Newberry

THANK YOU for this video because there were a lot of skincare products in there that i haven't been sure about trying and i love hearing your opinion on them 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

hss

Hi Kathleen. Great video! Can you please make a video of your favorite masks (drugstore:high end/cream masks) for dry skin.

glamgal28

Definitely would like to see your skincare routine, your skin is absolutely gorgeous

Taylor Donnelly

Yes!!! Drugstore version please!!!!

Pralapita Shabira

Try heimish hydrogel bulgarian rose eyepatches!

NadiaKon

try korean products! LIFE CHANGING! I love COSRX

Clarissa Aguilar

Editing has been different 🤔

Kaitlyn Carbajal

The Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels are AMAZING!!!! They feel sooo good and wake up your eyes so well. Love them before events .

Melissa Benson

Yes please do a part 2 💖

v fa

Giiiiiirl!!!! Your chachas look HUGE!! Okay i’m so Jelly😒

Traci Smith

Kathleen I'm getting the inside of my ear pierced and would love for you to come out with a lightning bolt earrings. I want one in my ear sooooo badly. I think they would sell. Or does your sister have one in her line? Wuv and hugs

Elizabeth A. Eneix

I use the Patchology Eye FlashPatches. They have them in Day, Night, and Illuminating.
                                                  I am ride or die for the daytime one. It has caffeine and hyaluronic acid to awaken and hydrate the under eye. Not to mention, they only take 5 minutes with amazing results. 🥰🥰🥰

Sally

hey kathleen… have you tried the new huda beauty nymph highlighter yet.. it's really great and im loving it soo far.. ❤️

Alina Volkova

when Kathleen said “that completes this video”, i almost screamed WAIT WHATS NEXT WE WANT 45 MINUTES VIDEO!!!!!

alexisnc11

I LOVEEEE the Skyn Iceland Hydro Cooling eye masks!!! Please try!! ❤️❤️

Heather Blum

We love a delitrious mist 👏🏼👏🏼

Michelle Denman

Kathleen: “if you’re prepping for an event…”
                                                            Me: eats potato chip yes.

khatija tahir

When do you add sunblock?

Débora Lemo

My favourite thing to use under my eyes is almond oil. I know it might sound weird, but having very dry skin, I can say it works beautifully 💗

Jodi Viergutz

It WOULD be fun to see you getting ready for those rare special occasions! Lol it’s fun to “get ready” with you while I am getting ready for my day 🙂

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                error: Content is protected !!