HUGE HALO ANNOUNCEMENT

Main HUGE HALO ANNOUNCEMENT

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      HUGE HALO ANNOUNCEMENT

Today I have our biggest Halo Beauty Announcement Ever! xo’s ~ Tati CHECK OUT HALO BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS HERE …

ana freitas

Thatโ€™s why I love Tati!! I even cried . So proud of you!!
        Xoxo ๐Ÿ˜˜

Juan Duenas

Business woman wow I stan

ฮ•ฮนฯฮฎฮฝฮท ฮ ฯฯ‰ฯ„ฮฟฯˆฮฌฮปฯ„ฮท

I know I am asking a lot and I am proud of you for creating that company but.. Couldn't you make the supplements more affordable? It's so sad that the shipping costs are off the roof.. You could help by reducing the price of the product.. 38 euros for a monthly supplement plus 24 euros for the multi plus shipping plus taxes is too much. We want to help you grow your company but most low budget people can't afford these.. Love ya

Fabian Ponce

Just order it today the kiwi skin booster

ashley gonzales

Absolutely love the idea of reducing waste thatโ€™s amazing!

Deep hug

Tati, you look so beautiful in that outfit. It looks very professional, but still very feminine.

Rayna Malik

This comment is probably not going to get seen, but Tati you could ask the customers that have been using the products for a while to send back the bottles they have. Maybe you can get them renewed and reuse them. Just a suggestion.
                    Where I come from, we still can get cold beverages in glass bottles and we have to return them after use, which I think is super cool. You could do the same.
                    Be environmentally friendly and chic at the same time.

Hidee ER

Love this! I had a terrible cringe moment last week when I tossed out my non recyclable Halo bottle. Now I can feel good about ordering more. Love your brand, great product, you listen and make changes!! Wishing you much success.

Karen Romero

Super random, I always come to her videos before bed because her voice is so soothing to me and it relaxes me ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

E F

Before buying Tatiโ€˜s products please consider watching Kennaโ€˜s review about Halo. Sheโ€˜s a biochemist and can give you a good perspective about supplements. As a dentist who had all the relevant subjects concerning the bodyโ€™s physiology I do agree with Kenna.

Elizabeth Epp

She said "subscription," and I actually fist pumped.

Tauriel Elf

I have been using Halo for six months now and I see no differences, in my hair, my nails or my skin, I am, a bit annoyed that I have spent all that money, so I am going back to the $10 Hair skin and Nail tablets, that don't smell like the Halo do. I Hope it helped other people it just didn't do anything for me. I also after about 2 months I got a rash, which was on my arms and legs in little patches, since stopping it, the rash has started to go there must have been something in Halo that was giving it to me, my Doctor was giving me all different creams to rub on and it wasn't going away, when I showed him that it was going he asked me what I had done and I just said I went off some vitamins I was taking, he now has the bottle and is looking at the ingredients. Also I always saw the bottle in a pink box, when my was delivered they were all just put in singles in a box, not what I expected.

Lola Osman

So beautiful!!!!!!!!

Heide Sparkles

I love you so much Tati such a kind wonderful beautiful person and Iโ€™m so proud of you from day 1 and look at you now so proud of your strength! Love you ๐Ÿ˜

Mohd Hazni

Dear tati,would you like to review the kokie full coverage new foundation?๐Ÿ˜

Lena Martens

Refill!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ well done

papikabron18

U like lipsticks?

Julianna Padilla

Environment wise: are the refill packets recyclable? Eco friendly

Julianna Padilla

2:59 just thought Iโ€™d pause the video and say itโ€™s so cute that when you name the vitamins off a little link pops up! I know thatโ€™s random but I thought it was cute

shootingstargal10

Lol no

Iโ€™d love to try your vitamins but it would cost $430 a year for HSN with just the refills. That is not realistic for a lot of people. If you can sell vitamins at a reasonable price for the average consumer then Iโ€™ll definitely buy some but this is just not realistic.

PinkWorldDazzle

May I ask an unrelated question please, where is the blazer from?

Sonya Hoover

Yay!!!!!

Rachel C

Seeing you this excited about your brand makes me happy, and what you're doing is great!

Stephanie Tatro

I wanted to love the OG HairSkinNails ( in the pink )so much, but it gave me severe cystic acne.
                                                      The women's multi is good though!

YTBZ yea

Would totally buy if the shipping to Australia isn't too expensive… until then i'll wait.

Laila Rayza

DROP SKINCARE PRODUCTS SIS URE GLOWINGGGG

Anna Barkoskie

Love this! Love that you are mindful of packaging and being environmentally friendly!

Jasmine Brady

I watched a video by Kenna and I believe she has said that colored plastic bottles are less likely to be accepted for recycling? If that is so.. has this lessened the possibility of recyclability. If it has, can we really call that a level up? It is really pretty but so was the other packaging. Honestly just curious, I could be wrong.

Laura Lords

I just recommended it to my mom ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ I'm so so proud of you

Jesicca G

Meh ๐Ÿ™„…still waiting for Halo Skin care & Makeup. Tic tac โŒšTati!!!

Kaylyn Miller

I really hope you come out with an iron free prenatal before i try for baby #3 bc i would love a prenatal that i can truly trust

Elle Doubleu

Perfect timing I'm almost due to reorder wahooooo

Dutchgram

Thank you! I think of the waste every time I buy a supplement.

Rachel Kaparek

I want to try this so bad, but I canโ€™t afford it.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

But Iโ€™m so proud of you!!! Keep going girl!!!!

#93941
                                                                          Madison Phillips

Tati you are an absolute GODESSSS for those refill packs๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

#93942
                                                                            Flourette Potter

Love to see how excited you are.congrateโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘

#93943
                                                                              Sarah Lassiter

I have both halo skin and the multivitamin love!!!!

#93944
                                                                                Christi Wright

Love the new packaging and the refill concept is awesome ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

#93945
                                                                                  Jaylen Roberts

Congratulations๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

#93946
                                                                                    Jaylen Roberts

Congratulations๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

#93947
                                                                                      Lindsey Abrahamson

Yawn.

#93948
                                                                                        Emelie Lager

Okay, I know you said that you wanted/had to take things slow, but… Please make the refill packs and subscription service world-wide NOW! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™

#93949
                                                                                          TheCoolGuy

this is a really good idea to have refill in paper bags for the environment!! I love the vision of Halo Beauty so much for both how you treat eveyry customers and the environment!! Love this 100% ๐Ÿฅณโค๏ธ

#93950
                                                                                            Madelynn Dorsey

BRAVO Tati!!!! I am so pleased that you are doing the refill packs. Such a great idea! Wish more companies would follow suit with packaging! The auto renewal service is also FABULOUS! Canโ€™t wait to get my new bottle and start with the auto renewal membership!

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                            error: Content is protected !!