HUGE Spring Wardrobe Declutter & Reorganisation! ~ Freddy My Love

Main HUGE Spring Wardrobe Declutter & Reorganisation! ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      HUGE Spring Wardrobe Declutter & Reorganisation! ~ Freddy My Love

It’s that time again!! Products linked below! *affiliate links used, and some items were either gifted or bought with a press discount/gift card!* Hope you enjoy …

celeste nikole

Real life Barbie

Romina Miranda

Freddy: Something that happens, at least to me and I think everyone actually, is that when you make a closet decluter you always talk about having your tops and trousers and other things in drawers. MAKE A VIDEO OF WHAT YOU HAVE IN YOUR CLOTHES DRAWERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I NEED TO SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUR TOPS. Thanks.

Deborah Contreras Weizenblut

From where is the dress on 6:30? I love your videos!

laurynnn

me watching this as i look at my closet and see the only 3 sweatshirts i wear

Sophie Koch

I can't get rid of anything in my wardrobe it's so frustrating but I always think I just can buy a bigger closet so it would look less πŸ˜€

Anna Johnson

anyone else just waiting for her Blair waldorf dress? lol

Shayla Rizzo

You do the BEST closet clearouts! I love that you explain every piece. Thanks for the great content right now…❀🌟

Mandy Jolil

You have such beautiful clothes x

SBC

Who could ever comment anything nasty on you or you clothes!!! You are so pretty hence beed pretty clothes! πŸ€©πŸ’πŸ’—πŸŽ€ …. where do you sell the clothes you get rid of? 😳

Ella Brady

Omg freddy is so stylish! This is my first video that i’ve watched of hers

Karen proud Mom of 4

I lovvveeeee what your wearing todayyyyy

MH J

Love your style and your closet. Such princessy and feminine. However I feel a little bit annoyed by your filter, couldnt see the pieces true color. 😭 can you please review your light system so that filter isnt necessary?

Hannah Parry

Just love your prom dress 😍xx

Sylvie Kb

If something doesn't fit properly but you really like it and it's not a major change needed, why don't you take it to a tailor ? It may give your beautiful clothes new life πŸ˜€

Polly, Clara & Freddy davis

You have the most clothes I have ever seen Freddy xxx

adelia sibarani

Bags and shoes clear out pleasseeee 😍😍

Allison Plewa

heres a video idea, you should do a mani pedi tutorial/how to/how you do it

Lucy Xo

Hi I’m a small YouTuber and I post girly videos it would mean a lot if you could check it out 😘

Roxy Kripp

Yesss!!!! I needed this!! Thanks for motivating me because I need to do the same!! 😴

Elandri De Klerk

I love all of them I wish I could have your clothes

mynameisarte

You do the best clear-outs I have ever seen!! Love your content! πŸ’–πŸŒ·

Kia Peltonen

My whole wardrobe is full of sentimental value from when I was 12 (19 now), but I love to shop/make videos about them! Should do this myself…

BeTrue BeYou

Van you do a β€˜shop with me’ on asos?

Grace C

I think it’s a shame that it’s necessary for her to ask to not be judged

Chamallow

I just realized how amazing your body was πŸ˜…. You look thin but at the same time you are not all straight up and down. I would die for a body like this ^^

Martina Sansavini

hey Freddy i am OBSESSED with your instagram feed.Could you do another video to show how you edit your photos?you're amazing xoxo

Gennah Elaine

i would literally sit here for 2 hours if you did a whole wardrobe try on because all of your clothes are amazing!!

Allison Plewa

14:27 that looks like the dress Jane wears in Descendants

Allison Plewa

OMG! Freddy i love you, you make me to want to grow up and be like you

Darcey Moutrey

definitely the shorter puffer coat over the longer one, the fluffy hood is gorgeous

Katherine Booth

Hi Freddy for deciding between your two winter puffer coats that shorted on is better for skiing. I am a ski racer I just thought I'd help you with your decision

Kyra Grace

β€œI’ll have to make sure I stay skinny”

IS. SUCH. A. MOOD πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Layla Marie

now shoes and bags! love youu

Tamar Frank

Am I the only one who hopes for some of the things to go on depop

#124293
                                                                          sana mint

Btw i have 2 coats 6 pants 12 topsπŸ˜…

#124294
                                                                            sana mint

Hhhhh strange you ve got rid of everything i like and u kept the things i don t like

#124295
                                                                              molly Tsotetsi

Can u make a gym wear haul and a short workout routine of yours

#124296
                                                                                Megan Rose288

Ok. I don't even have a wardrobe. I have a chest of draws with a draw for t shirts and one with leggings and 1 pair of jeans. I have a few dresses in my sisters wardrobe and jumpers hung on my door 🀣

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!