HUGE Summer Try-On Haul! (pacsun, dolls kill, & more)

Main HUGE Summer Try-On Haul! (pacsun, dolls kill, & more)

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Luhhsetty
      HUGE Summer Try-On Haul! (pacsun, dolls kill, & more)

I N S T A G R A M: @Lisette ♡ T W I T T E R: @Luhhsetty I got some items for summer and wanted to film a try on haul for you guys! Thumbs up for more hauls!

Astrid W

Do you have a link for the cute top that u are wearing??? It's so cute 😭😍

Also, is it elastic? So if the size is a bit too small you can still wear it?

Gisela Garcia

Omg she got her boobs done ??

Bente Games

Love it that u just go through the clothes fast😍❤️

Sandra Hideg

All of your picks were super cute. Thank you for the clothing haul! ❤️

LifeOfTL

Who else loves Lisette?!✨💖

Small youtuber over here 🙉

Masa Zivanovic

I'm gemini in horoscope too! So cool video!

שירלי יאלו

i fucking love your videos .

Daniella

This red dress reminds me so much of Selena Gomez's AMA red dress and I love it on both of you 😍😍😍😍🔥

Aicha’s channel

I want to see your house tour 🙏🏽🙏🏽

Ash

The red dress😍😍

Kateřina Dubská

Can you please do a video about bras and stuff like that ?

ines mansouri

I love you lisette really I m French and I love you ❤️❤️❤️

Tebogo Marata

So much love from Botswana😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Caitlin Tavares

I can fit my whole arm through her hoop earrings!😂 Love you Lisette💗

Kyia Mackey

U looked great in all of them❤

Mesha Rebel

How did your boobs grow so much? Share the secret!😭

Allianah Jaurigue

iloveyou 😭💛

butterfliesblue1

A satin cropped top that ties in the front for dressed up occasions? What type of dressed up occasion…

scarecrowboat

💗💗WE WANT MORE GIRL TALK VIDEOS 💗💗

scarecrowboat

Question: do you wear strapless bras under all your strapless and “revealing” (lol) shirts and tops?

scarecrowboat

Hey girl I’m a Gemini too 💗💗

JustHaveFaith

I wish you linked it and said prices in the video.. 💕

Alex Taper

The red on your skin is gorgeous ❤️

Evelyn Bueno

Tell me why I see her a little bit fatter

Sno B

Listen….Lisette is getting thick hunny!

Rocha Family

I don’t have any business watching this while pregnant with twins 😹😹💕but you cute girl

HeyitssVal

I loved all the items that you got I can't choose a favorite lol!! 😍 btw thanks for blessing us with a double upload this week!!

Kayla McLean

how can someone look so perfect in everything

amy lillian

what is that red dress from fashion nova called?

SJ MacGowan

Lmaoo i don't have the boobs for any of these tops 😂💀

Elli M!

i watch these videos knowing i’m not going to buy any of it nor will be able to look good in

why? i have no idea

Ashleigh Cauley

For all the ppl who disliked the video….

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???
                                                                      R U OK?
                                                                      GO SEE A EYE DOCTOR BECASE YOU HIT THE WRONG BUTTON YOUR SUPPOSED TO HIT THIS 👍🏼 not 👎🏼!!!!!!

Katherine Noel

GURL your body is STUNNING⚡️btw ilysm and I hope you see this❤️

ABYLUISA4

Omg guys Ik this is super irrelevant but tomorrow is by 14th bday and imma be a freshman in hs! I just wanted to say I love ur channel sm! Ur such a queen! And I would love if you pinned this comment🥳

#82565
                                                                          ZONIKA BRITZ

Another video ……

Thanks for uploading 😊🤗🧡

#82566
                                                                            Suzy via

Sis video is awsm and can u wear a saree i don't know y but willing to see u in a saree bcoz u can carry out any outfit stunning love u sis ❤😍😘

#82567
                                                                              C’EST FATI

Yayyyy! Mah gurl is back and yet your still beatiful as ever!

#82568
                                                                                I Sweeny

Would you do another sit-down/girl-talk video

#82569
                                                                                  Isrhaa

Thick thick 😍

#82570
                                                                                    Jessica Lea Garza

Super PRETTY 😍😍😍

#82571
                                                                                      Ravin Thomas

it’s been a while since I’ve watched one of her videos, and GURL GETTING THICCCC!!! yess ma’am!!!👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾achieving our goals!

#82572
                                                                                        breanna hernandez

Love the white satin top and floral dress 😍😍

#82573
                                                                                          Jennaa S

loved this haul!! I'm a gemini too🥰

#82574
                                                                                            Joy Chang

The tie dye crop was so cute!!!

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                            error: Content is protected !!