HUGE Wardrobe clear out/declutter 2019! ~ Freddy My Love

Main HUGE Wardrobe clear out/declutter 2019! ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      HUGE Wardrobe clear out/declutter 2019! ~ Freddy My Love

It’s that time again! Here is another huge wardrobe clear out/declutter, for your enjoyment ha! Don’t forget to subscribe please PREVIOUS VIDEO- …

Hey It’s Hannah

I think the darker blue coat looks really nice on you but then so does everything else… ๐Ÿ˜

hui wui

Can you pleaseee do a spring lookbook???

Araceli Brooks

Can someone name her type of style? I love it ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ

M

did anyone else think she said sister james 17:30

Capital T

You know sheโ€™s gonna keep it when she starts with โ€œhere you have my bbeaaaautifullll….โ€

Victoria Broadnax

I like the second blue coat as well but I think keeping both wouldnโ€™t be the worst. Blue coats arenโ€™t something that you see everyday. They are really unique and different from the basic bland black and brown coats the masses normally own.

…Iโ€™m Not Telling You

It hurt my soul as well as yours !

Powlingar

Summer coat? SUMMER coat??? What the heck is a summer coat? Love, Australia.

The CJ Look Book

Who else is waiting desperately for the room tour hahaha

Heather Nelms

I just recently wanted to embrace my girly side, but never really had inspiration to look for. I came across your picture when I searched "girly clothes" watched your videos and well the rest is history. Thank you for inspiring girly side of me

Julia

Your videos are really inspiring. I did a major clear out of everything that I have because I am moving to London area. I hope to continue getting rid of things that I never wear or use.

phong nguyen

Continue…. plz

Nicole Chandler

The faux suede coat!! So much nicer looking

jeddaaaaa

where is this skirt from freddy?

May X

Also I prefer the blue coat with zips personally i think it looks nicer but go with your heart on this one ๐Ÿ’•

May X

How have you not hit 1Million yet your just the best ! ๐Ÿ’•

Cassie B

The darker blue coat was fantastic! <3 I honestly don't know why I love your videos so much when I have very little style and am always in a plain tee and shorts. You're just the sweetest and unapologetically stylish. Love it!

martha goring

Keep the second blue coat it's stunning

Amber Libotton

Hi Freddy! Could you please tell us where you got the pink jumper you're wearing? You wore it in your latest haul as well paired with the cream trousers and I love the style of it!

Tami J

I need that 4th item vest thing ahhh ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

gurl

i liked the first blue coat!!

Heba Casa

So much pink ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Sophie inspired

You can send me the other blue coat, faux suede is love ๐Ÿ’–

Abbie Williams

Another great video!!! U would be an amazing girl to go shopping with!!!!! The tartan skirt was so cute! ( I had to wear a kilt at secondary school but sadly it wasn't those pretty colours) love ur videos so much xxx

haley nikole

keep the blue coat that you feel best in. when you put it out make sure you 100% love it and the first thought im your head is โ€œwow this is the most me ive ever been.โ€ dont pay attention to the how itโ€™ll look to others. just make sure that its you and that youll wear it.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                      error: Content is protected !!